Author Topic: My FASTING diary  (Read 3529 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Re: My FASTING diary
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 08:23:33 AM »
Fasting is great man, you should try it again sometime.  I'd like to put on some more muscle before my next one but when I do it, I think it will look something like this:

Day 1: Dry
         Days 2-5: Minimal water
         Day 6 and 7: Veggie and fruit juice

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 01:46:48 PM »
This is EXACTLY what happens on these types of crash diets. ( Think daddy wady/ Johny falcon ) You reach a point were you completely give up, and you'll be much worse off than when you started. Your metabolism is now half what it should be, and your back to junk. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see whats gonna happen. When people give you good advice and you ignore it, you have no 1 to blame but you know who ;)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 11:03:03 PM »
This is EXACTLY what happens on these types of crash diets. ( Think daddy wady/ Johny falcon ) You reach a point were you completely give up, and you'll be much worse off than when you started. Your metabolism is now half what it should be, and your back to junk. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see whats gonna happen. When people give you good advice and you ignore it, you have no 1 to blame but you know who ;)

Bro....You missing the forest for the trees

Fasting is to cleanse your body of toxins and clear the mind, and it has nothing to do with a diet or trying to lose weight or fat!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »
Bro....You missing the forest for the trees

Fasting is to cleanse your body of toxins and clear the mind, and it has nothing to do with a diet or trying to lose weight or fat!

Are you talking about a religious fast? There are numerous types of those.
:

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 08:09:44 PM »
I know exactly what a fast is for ;) Problem comes from the weak will of 99.99 of people in the world, who go on a binge after the fast and can actually make things worse. Exactly what happened to boost. This is of course my opinion, and nothing against boost, fasts just are not for you bro 8)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 01:24:07 AM »
Put down that cheesecake mofo.