Author Topic: is j.cutler that good a person?  (Read 3370 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: is j.cutler that good a person?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »

family man, married to high school sweetheart, good with business and his money, a good word for fellow competitors, never swears even? (besides under his breath when he workouts if you ever see any of his dvd's) etcetera.

jay seems to be the only top bb in history where there is not even a hint of scandal or anything.

You could replace Jay with Lee Haney in the above quote and it would be equally true.

Why should everyone have some kind of scandal attached them?
!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »

Well when a guy "Jay" puts it in a DVD to sell to the masses, my guess I don't think it matters much to be posted here...I'm sure he has scripts for just about everything anyway...

i thought those were mini-shot bottles before the circle.
Oh...Monica!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 02:14:27 PM »

WEll...

I might be in the minority, but I have peronally met Jay at least 4 different times, and he was a douchebag each time! One of the few pros I can say that about, (the other one being Dugdale).

M!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »
I met Jay at a show. Cordial, signed free pictures for my nephews, and when he mispelled a name, tossed it aside and autographed another one. Posed for a pic graciously too. Nice guy. For the matter, most of the pros I've talked to were great. Gunter was very friendly and talked with me at length. Chris Cormier was great too. Eric Bui the same. Bob Chic is great as well.  So was Sergio- very encouraging, nothing like his image. Only pro I met that was a douch was Shawn Ray.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »
One time he left Costco without showing receipt.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 03:07:05 PM »
"I dont train heavy enough but im number 2 in the fucking world". What a bad man.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »
I met Jay at a show. Cordial, signed free pictures for my nephews, and when he mispelled a name, tossed it aside and autographed another one. Posed for a pic graciously too. Nice guy. For the matter, most of the pros I've talked to were great. Gunter was very friendly and talked with me at length. Chris Cormier was great too. Eric Bui the same. Bob Chic is great as well.  So was Sergio- very encouraging, nothing like his image. Only pro I met that was a douch was Shawn Ray.
I've met all that you've mentioned except Bui (sorry, but really not interested). Most of them several times. All of them were cool except Cormier. He's a fucking asshole. Shawn Ray was always friendly. He's real cool people.
!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »
He once put a hot mug on a polished table...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »
I liked his calm friendly attitude when he was announced 2nd at the last Olympia.. He took it in a good way.. He was also not exaggerating his feelings when he was announced 1st in 2006 and 2007.. A cool guy  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 01:27:54 AM »
i thought those were mini-shot bottles before the circle.

lol, and i would have guessed Jay Cutler stores his roids and hgh in one gallon canisters.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 03:51:16 AM »

jay seems to be the only top bb in history where there is not even a hint of scandal or anything.

maybe that's why he lost the O  :o

I mean Dex looked good, but enough to knock out the champ?! come on  ::)
just not good enough

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »
It was nice of Jay to let Mits store his GH in the fridge while he visited.

I see a bottle of humalog in there (the purple one)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 02:02:57 PM »
Not really. He once left the seat up >:(

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
while i'm a big fan of jay, i found it amazing that there is never ever anything bad either written,said or even whispered about jay.

family man, married to high school sweetheart, good with business and his money, a good word for fellow competitors, never swears even? (besides under his breath when he workouts if you ever see any of his dvd's) etcetera.

i hope jay is truly a good guy, but for instance, i'm sure traveling around the country and the world he has to have been propositioned more than just a few times by the horny female audience and the beauituful perfect body female fitness/models, etcetera. great if he is true to his wife that he doesn't even think of taking the bait.

i guess the only thing quote "bad" thing jay can be said to be found guilty of is his use of "special supplements"?

I don't understand?? Why would a female in her right mind proposition a bodybuilder?? Maybe a man might, but women tend not to like bodybuilders at Jays extreme.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »
are suppose to do that?  there are like law enforcement guys all over this site.  not cool at all.

Don't worry, law enforcement all over get their hands on "natures little helper" and use it just as much, if not more so than others.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 06:14:07 PM »
jay cursed a lot in his latest video, i got disappointed with that

that movie should be rated R
Z

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »
I don't understand?? Why would a female in her right mind proposition a bodybuilder?? Maybe a man might, but women tend not to like bodybuilders at Jays extreme.

there are girls that love that steroid look though. some hate, some love

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2008, 06:48:24 AM »
while i'm a big fan of jay, i found it amazing that there is never ever anything bad either written,said or even whispered about jay.

i hope jay is truly a good guy, but for instance, i'm sure traveling around the country and the world he has to have been propositioned more than just a few times by the horny female audience and the beauituful perfect body female fitness/models, etcetera. great if he is true to his wife that he doesn't even think of taking the bait.

i guess the only thing quote "bad" thing jay can be said to be found guilty of is his use of "special supplements"?
he did a seminar / guest pose at Golds Gym up in Toronto, Canada 2 years ago and he was cool with everyone, answering questions, letting people take pics, etc.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2008, 07:06:56 AM »
he did a seminar / guest pose at Golds Gym up in Toronto, Canada 2 years ago and he was cool with everyone, answering questions, letting people take pics, etc.

Yeah,but I heard he didn't tip the driver who picked him up >:(