Author Topic: Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro  (Read 7833 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro
« on: November 19, 2008, 06:53:55 AM »
They call him a "house negro"...u gotta love AQ. This is the guy we really would love to wack.

The second-in-command of Islamic militant network al-Qaeda has hit out at US President-elect Barack Obama.

In a message purportedly from Ayman al-Zawahiri, the al-Qaeda deputy called Mr Obama a "house negro" - a demeaning term implying he served white people.

Mr Obama's plan to bolster the US military presence in Afghanistan would fail, Zawahiri said.

If genuine, the message would be the first acknowledgement by al-Qaeda of the president-elect's victory.

The audio message appeared on militant websites.

Zawahiri, an Egyptian by birth, is often referred to as Osama Bin Laden's right-hand man and the chief ideologue of al-Qaeda.

In the short message he warned Mr Obama of failure if he followed Bush administration policies in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

He also criticised Mr Obama - whose father is Muslim - for abandoning his Islamic roots.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand with the enemies of Muslims," he said.

On Sunday, in his first television interview since his 4 November election win, Mr Obama reiterated his commitment to shift more US troops to war-torn Afghanistan.

Stamping out al-Qaeda "once and for all" was a top priority, he said, and capturing or killing Osama Bin Laden was "critical" to US security
L

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 07:00:27 AM »

That he even knows the term says a lot about how much he's read about our country. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 07:12:02 AM »
They are very media/culturally savy about America.
L

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 07:12:35 AM »
Maybe this will piss Barry off and make him think twice about appeasement and "opening up a dialogue."

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 07:14:54 AM »
That he even knows the term says a lot about how much he's read about our country. 

It also proves a point that Obama is not going to be the person that causes the radical Muslim world to calm their asses down when it comes to the U.S. as the elite media would have you believe...and as Obama probably believes himself...or at least he has insinuated.

The Muslim world will come at us harder then they ever have under Obama...I hope he handles it well. I have my doubts, and I really do hope I am wrong.

Maybe this will piss Barry off and make him think twice about appeasement and "opening up a dialogue."

It will take more then this. Guys like Obama seem to truly believe that anyone will listen to reason, that anyone is willing to sit back and talk things out if their only given a voice. Nothing could be further form the truth.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 07:18:52 AM »
These people have their own agenda based on centuries of bloodshed. They understand the sword. U don't talk to them, u step on their necks. NOt everybody is a hardcore believer, but these guys are. There is not talking, there is a bullet to the head and thats it.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »
They call him a "house negro"...u gotta love AQ. This is the guy we really would love to wack.

The second-in-command of Islamic militant network al-Qaeda has hit out at US President-elect Barack Obama.

In a message purportedly from Ayman al-Zawahiri, the al-Qaeda deputy called Mr Obama a "house negro" - a demeaning term implying he served white people.

Mr Obama's plan to bolster the US military presence in Afghanistan would fail, Zawahiri said.

If genuine, the message would be the first acknowledgement by al-Qaeda of the president-elect's victory.

The audio message appeared on militant websites.

Zawahiri, an Egyptian by birth, is often referred to as Osama Bin Laden's right-hand man and the chief ideologue of al-Qaeda.

In the short message he warned Mr Obama of failure if he followed Bush administration policies in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

He also criticised Mr Obama - whose father is Muslim - for abandoning his Islamic roots.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand with the enemies of Muslims," he said.

On Sunday, in his first television interview since his 4 November election win, Mr Obama reiterated his commitment to shift more US troops to war-torn Afghanistan.

Stamping out al-Qaeda "once and for all" was a top priority, he said, and capturing or killing Osama Bin Laden was "critical" to US security

lol @ wack...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 07:43:10 AM »
on the real. If i saw this fuckface...I would totally fuck him all the way the fuck up...dont fuck with teh Obama...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 07:48:51 AM »
on the real. If i saw this fuckface...I would totally fuck him all the way the fuck up...dont fuck with teh Obama...

After thinking about it for awhile, I think AQ is going to force Obama to be a far more hawkish president than he wants to be.

Look, i did not vote for Obama.  However, he is my president and the leader fo the USA and hope he does what is necessary to protect us from these barbarians.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:29 AM »
I can't wait for this piece of shit to end up dead.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »
When Obama starts dropping some mega bombs down on him and his boys in Afghanistan, this asshole may realize he is dealing with a field "negro".  ;)

!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 08:38:25 AM »
Yeah..because before we've been dropping daisy's on em right. We've been after this guy harder then Bin laden. He's in Pakistan, and until the ISI stops protecting them, he'll get to call ur guy every name in the book. I truly believe Obama is a major league pussy, but maybe he'll let his balls drop and actually call out Pakistan and their collusion with the nutbags in the tribal areas'. Neither the current nor former gov there controled the ISI. They play their own games.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 10:07:31 AM »
they are shaking in their boots with fear because of the new administration. best case scenario for them would have been for mccain/palin to have won and to have continued the status quo. in that environment al qaeda/extremists thrive, their recruitment increases, their power/influence increases.
the thing they fear most is stability and peace, that one day the american troops will all be gone from iraq. they are purposely calling out Obama in the hopes of inciting him-they 'warned against' continuing the struggle in iraq. but continuing the struggle in iraq is exactly what they hope to convince obama to do.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 10:08:57 AM »
This just underscores how much more they understand our culture than we understand theirs....

They know exactly how to use our media against us and divide us... They have learned from the past that its relatively easy to divide us and turn on one another.

The writing is on the wall with this one..... Obama you keep doing what Bush is doing you are just a house negro doing the whitemans bidding.... Think for yourself and change policy. Dont be a slave.. They are taunting him because they know how to use our culture against us.

Best thing Obama can do in this case is not respond to it directly and smoke their asses by really turning up the heat and backing up his words spoken on the campaign trail.

I didnt vote for Obama and have a lot of concerns about his presidency, but this realy pisses me off. This is our president and to try this lame ass attempt to insult and back him into a corner I think is just pathetic..  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 10:11:31 AM »
they are shaking in their boots with fear because of the new administration. best case scenario for them would have been for mccain/palin to have won and to have continued the status quo. in that environment al qaeda/extremists thrive, their recruitment increases, their power/influence increases.
the thing they fear most is stability and peace, that one day the american troops will all be gone from iraq. they are purposely calling out Obama in the hopes of inciting him-they 'warned against' continuing the struggle in iraq. but continuing the struggle in iraq is exactly what they hope to convince obama to do.

That worked out great with Bill Clinton didnt it??????

WTC 93'
Cole
Kobar Towers
Somalia

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 10:55:59 AM »
lol . . . Oh no he didn't. . . .   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
This just underscores how much more they understand our culture than we understand theirs....

They know exactly how to use our media against us and divide us... They have learned from the past that its relatively easy to divide us and turn on one another.

The writing is on the wall with this one..... Obama you keep doing what Bush is doing you are just a house negro doing the whitemans bidding.... Think for yourself and change policy. Dont be a slave.. They are taunting him because they know how to use our culture against us.

Best thing Obama can do in this case is not respond to it directly and smoke their asses by really turning up the heat and backing up his words spoken on the campaign trail.

I didnt vote for Obama and have a lot of concerns about his presidency, but this realy pisses me off. This is our president and to try this lame ass attempt to insult and back him into a corner I think is just pathetic..  

Damn right.  I did not vote for obama, but he is the president of the USA and I back him 1000000000% against all our enemies wherever they may be.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »
After thinking about it for awhile, I think AQ is going to force Obama to be a far more hawkish president than he wants to be.

Look, i did not vote for Obama.  However, he is my president and the leader fo the USA and hope he does what is necessary to protect us from these barbarians.

THIS MEANS BOMB THE LIVING SHIT OF AFGHAN AND MAKE IT "LAKE AMERICA"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:00 AM »
THIS MEANS BOMB THE LIVING SHIT OF AFGHAN AND MAKE IT "LAKE AMERICA"

Whatever it takes.     

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »
Good points buffgeek.  "They are taunting him because they know how to use our culture against us".  I hope we have moved past this so much that this threat is meaningless.

Just shows that these ignorant religious deviants really hate America, no matter who's in charge.  They hate freedom, hate our culture, hate democracy and hate anything non-muslim.  Radical muslims are enemy #1

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »
Damn right.  I did not vote for obama, but he is the president of the USA and I back him 1000000000% against all our enemies wherever they may be.

well said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:52 PM »
Good points buffgeek.  "They are taunting him because they know how to use our culture against us".  I hope we have moved past this so much that this threat is meaningless.

Just shows that these ignorant religious deviants really hate America, no matter who's in charge.  They hate freedom, hate our culture, hate democracy and hate anything non-muslim.  Radical muslims are enemy #1

Like I said, these animals are barbarians and need to be taken on.  No president should ever be mocked by these creeps and barbarians.

Maybe Obama can reach across the isle to those that did not vote for him and throw a few J Dams, Daisey Cutters, and Carpet Bombs at Alqueda and prove us all wrong.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »
That worked out great with Bill Clinton didnt it??????

WTC 93'
Cole
Kobar Towers
Somalia

yep it sure did. now lets compare to Bush's strategy:

afghan war
iraq war
hostile talk and actions spurring on north korean and iranian nuclean programs

cost of clinton strategy: a handful of lives, couple million dollars and some damaged embassies and a damaged then fixed ship and building.

cost of Bush strategy: hundreds of thousands of lives, billions of dollars of taxpayer money flushed down toilet every month, stronger, more hostile enemies, 2 endleswars including a vietnam part 2, strained reltaionships with our former allies.

wow thats a tough one, but i think ill stick with the clinton/obama strategy :-*

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 12:34:35 PM »

I think this idiot calling out Obama is only going to make more the American public support Obama, myself included.

My differences with Obama end at the coast line and if other foreign leaders or barbarian terrorists want to mess with him, then count me in as a supporter of Obama.

There is ZERO excuse for any American EVER siding with a foregin terrorist against our president.

I know many liberals don't feel this way and often called for Bush to be taken out, but I do and know most decent Americans, even if they did not vote for Obama, will rally to him if the terrorists try to get to him.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »
yep it sure did. now lets compare to Bush's strategy:

afghan war
iraq war
hostile talk and actions spurring on north korean and iranian nuclean programs

cost of clinton strategy: a handful of lives, couple million dollars and some damaged embassies and a damaged then fixed ship and building.

cost of Bush strategy: hundreds of thousands of lives, billions of dollars of taxpayer money flushed down toilet every month, stronger, more hostile enemies, 2 endleswars including a vietnam part 2, strained reltaionships with our former allies.

wow thats a tough one, but i think ill stick with the clinton/obama strategy :-*

You forgot 9/11 in Clinton's list since 9/11 was planned and trained from 1995-2001.