Author Topic: No more 3rd party stories from me.  (Read 3426 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
No more 3rd party stories from me.
« on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »
From now on I will only post stories that I personally witnessed. Was involved in. Stories that a specific pro told me from his own mouth that involve himself. I will no longer post stories that were told to me by trusted people inside the world of muscle. Many people will always question 3rd party stories and I respect that. But I am sure that I will still be considered full of shit in regards to 1st hand stories. My story about Mike Katz and me in the diner is true and first hand. My story about Dave Dearth and his bicycle peddling is true and 1 st hand witnessed. My Jim Quinn Nazi Schmoe story was told to me by Jim himself. My Lee Priest and a wanna be laughed at scat freak is true as Lee told it to me. My Lee Priest and Paul Dillett steroid conversations are true as I sat with them many times in their apts and homes and over meals to discuss this and see some of it first hand.

And the story that Joe Kozma told me is true in the sense of what he said to me. Most of the other stories were told to me by men in the sport that I trust. But I am sure that some of it is total B.S. and some is partial BS. Who knows. But from now on I will post only 1st hand stuff. If some of you still think I am lying , what can I say. But it is obvious that the sport is not 100% moral and clean. So judge and assume for yourself.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: No more 3rd party stories from me.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
From now on I will only post stories that I personally witnessed. Was involved in. Stories that a specific pro told me from his own mouth that involve himself. I will no longer post stories that were told to me by trusted people inside the world of muscle. Many people will always question 3rd party stories and I respect that. But I am sure that I will still be considered full of shit in regards to 1st hand stories. My story about Mike Katz and me in the diner is true and first hand. My story about Dave Dearth and his bicycle peddling is true and 1 st hand witnessed. My Jim Quinn Nazi Schmoe story was told to me by Jim himself. My Lee Priest and a wanna be laughed at scat freak is true as Lee told it to me. My Lee Priest and Paul Dillett steroid conversations are true as I sat with them many times in their apts and homes and over meals to discuss this and see some of it first hand. And the story that Joe Kozma told me is true in the sense of what he said to me. Most of the other stories were told to me by men in the sport that I trust. But I am sure that some of it is total B.S. and some is partial BS. Who knows. But from now on I will post only 1st hand stuff. If some of you still think I am lying , what can I say. But it is obvious that the sport is not 100% moral and clean. So judge and assume for yourself.

When are you going to tell us your name?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »
keep'em coming ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
hey bhw--is it tough on you personally to be a little bitch and hide behind a keyboard?

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
From now on I will only post stories that I personally witnessed. Was involved in. Stories that a specific pro told me from his own mouth that involve himself. I will no longer post stories that were told to me by trusted people inside the world of muscle. Many people will always question 3rd party stories and I respect that. But I am sure that I will still be considered full of shit in regards to 1st hand stories. My story about Mike Katz and me in the diner is true and first hand. My story about Dave Dearth and his bicycle peddling is true and 1 st hand witnessed. My Jim Quinn Nazi Schmoe story was told to me by Jim himself. My Lee Priest and a wanna be laughed at scat freak is true as Lee told it to me. My Lee Priest and Paul Dillett steroid conversations are true as I sat with them many times in their apts and homes and over meals to discuss this and see some of it first hand. And the story that Joe Kozma told me is true in the sense of what he said to me. Most of the other stories were told to me by men in the sport that I trust. But I am sure that some of it is total B.S. and some is partial BS. Who knows. But from now on I will post only 1st hand stuff. If some of you still think I am lying , what can I say. But it is obvious that the sport is not 100% moral and clean. So judge and assume for yourself.

What up Tommy?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »
you stayed. good man. :)
A

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »
Stringlight weight you are such an attention whore can I call you siouxcountry?

Where are the stories about the tammy patnode temper tantrums and the female he shes????

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »
Heres an idea, dont post ANYTHING.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 04:54:07 PM »
Just post ALL stories. We know this industry is full of scumbags. Fuck anyone who doesn't want to hear them.
HAHA, RON.....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 05:30:53 PM »
I think its great that he is sticking around and look forward to more true stories...but I hope everyone is inspired by his stories to rid the sport of cowardly pervs, hustlers, prostitution and child molestation otherwise it is simple titliation and voyerism and we are contributing nothing to the sport. If we dont protest it we are just as bad.

I hope promoters, federation leaders and gym owners will take some responsibility in doing what they can.

Additionaly I hope these stories do not lead to gay bashing, It is often the innocent lisping queen who gets the punch to the face by some misguided moron.  I dont see these schmoes as gay, as many are married with kids and very clever at hiding. I believe most are very wealthy, very sick, very smart and heavy drug users. They are corrupt people and everyone should report them or expose them in anyway they can.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
Beefy, I missed your Lee Priest and Paul Dillett steroid stories. I did a search and couldn't find them. Any chance of a repost or a link? Thanks!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »
A name, sir?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »

as jpegg pointed out the board is called gossip and opinions.

carry on with the 3rd party stories.
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 06:37:13 PM »
keep up the good work BEEF
Thunderdome approved

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 07:14:45 PM »
Don't let the bimbo bob chick get to you beefy
TEAM Nasser

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »
As Kris K would put it:
'Don't let the bastards get you down.'
Bring it on.
As empty as paradise

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 08:35:47 PM »
I'm starting to think BEEFY might be Matarazzo.

Didn't Mike hang out with Lee and Paul a lot when he lived in Venice?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
I'm starting to think BEEFY might be Matarazzo.

Didn't Mike hang out with Lee and Paul a lot when he lived in Venice?

Isn't Matarazzo Italian aswell? I'm sure BEEFY brought up something about being Italian in the Katz thread.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:49 PM »
Hmmm...

Interesting. Very interesting.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 09:49:42 PM »
Beefy can you post up what some of the top pros took back then. eg: aas, hgh, slin and how much of it. Im pretty sure if they were happy to share g4p stories then their cycles wouldnt of been a prob.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 09:58:29 PM »
If anything, stories about pros bangin' chicks in the posing room at Venice, apparently Chirs Cormier and Rico  had their fair share in there and it was Romper Room...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 10:05:32 PM »
Beefy are afraid of Goodrum and what his status in the BB industry could do to you.  And what do the pros think about Goodrum.  He is very tight (pardon the pun) with them all.  Also, do have the list of successful BB and fitness models and other pro athletes Apenis has trained and mentored.  He is keeping it a secret from us.  He is so modest. ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »
Beefy are afraid of Goodrum and what his status in the BB industry could do to you.  And what do the pros think about Goodrum.  He is very tight (pardon the pun) with them all.  Also, do have the list of successful BB and fitness models and other pro athletes Apenis has trained and mentored.  He is keeping it a secret from us.  He is so modest. ::)
Someone afraid of Goodrum?  The only thing scary about Vince is the fact that he's delusional enough to think he has a good physique.  :-\

Along with his bad case of delusionitis, he's also a known bone smoker, he's never met a peter that he wouldn't puff.  :-X

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 11:27:26 PM »
Beefy Heavyweight is a real get bigger,  deal with it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 12:53:16 AM »
beefy was the man for sure.