Author Topic: THE BIZARRE BODYBUILDING.COM SUICIDE KID AFFAIR - The one and only thread  (Read 35904 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Do we need a Getbig suicide to compete with BB.coms recent attention whoring?
« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »
Easy there, there are a lot of good candidates. We don't want a surge of suicides on here, then people will think this place is depressing. We only need one. If you would like top be on the panel to help decide the winner just let me know. But for now no decisions have been made, there are just too many good volunteers.

Yes, fair enough.

Lets not rush into this.

I feel it is my duty to be involved in this though...
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Do we need a Getbig suicide to compete with BB.coms recent attention whoring?
« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2008, 05:25:04 PM »
The most important thing a candidate should have is actual suicidal tendencies...
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2008, 05:26:25 PM »
The most important thing a candidate should have is actual suicidal tendencies...

Are you sufficiently qualified for this very important position?
No doubt about it...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »

Maybe we could drive a normal happy person to suicide?  I am thinking we need to one up BB.com.
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Bodybuilding suicide blog >>>>>
« Reply #279 on: November 21, 2008, 05:29:22 PM »
Who is that guy? He's wearing a bb.com t-shirt. What crime did he commit?

I think an MD T-shirt would have been a more appropriate fashion choice considering the situation.

sad2see

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »
He doesnt or he DIDNT look like a bodybuilder, but only because he was member over at bb.com I should give a shit about him?

I thought that anyone that lifted weights was considered a body builder. Joe Weider said so.

But, just let me add that I disagree about what weider once said.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »
Maybe we could drive a normal happy person to suicide?  I am thinking we need to one up BB.com.

who is the happiest person on getbig?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »
who is the happiest person on getbig?

Probably Bluto, as he spends the most time in paradise. But he is not a viable candidate, with him gone there would be a power vacuum and this site might not be able to handle it. I am doing some background research on the volunteers and a few of them have wives and kids, might make a good news story.
E

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »
AQUILLAS OR WHATEVER THAT NATURAL FELLA IS,,,,,THATS A JOKE ALREADY MRE GETIBG3,,,,

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2008, 05:36:38 PM »

I thought that anyone that lifted weights was considered a body builder. Joe Weider said so.

But, just let me add that I disagree about what weider once said.

The boys mother said herself "he was into fitness and health, but was not a bodybuilder"

No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »
sorry for not finding this thread funny
:-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »
Probably Bluto, as he spends the most time in paradise. But he is not a viable candidate, with him gone there would be a power vacuum and this site might not be able to handle it. I am doing some background research on the volunteers and a few of them have wives and kids, might make a good news story.
without his moderation of all boards, all his gimmicks, all his posts
getbig might go under  :-\
how about James001
that moron who melted down for 5 days straight without sleeping

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2008, 05:41:25 PM »
without his moderation of all boards, all his gimmicks, all his posts
getbig might go under  :-\
how about James001
that moron who melted down for 5 days straight without sleeping

I just wish there was a 500 pound pos on here that no one would miss. Someone whose own daughter won't even talk to him because he may or may not have molested her years back. My decision would be so much easier if we had someone like that.
E

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
I just wish there was a 500 pound pos on here that no one would miss. Someone whose own daughter won't even talk to him because he may or may not have molested her years back. My decision would be so much easier if we had someone like that.

I am close to that...
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »
I am close to that...

I must say that you are by far the most qualified candidate for the position so far.

We may be in touch shortly...
No doubt about it...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »
I am close to that...

I am talking about someone who has absolutely nothing to live for besides making fun of superior physical specimens online all day between feedings. Too bad we don't have a guy like that on here.
E

ASJChaotic

« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2008, 05:44:24 PM »
will the rope be strong enough to hold Keith Jones ?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
I must say that you are by far the most qualified candidate for the position so far.

We may be in touch shortly...

When it happens I have left instructions for a getbigger to deliver the message and my wishes. He knows who he is...
I hate the State.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »

Maybe, but I doubt it.

http://www.yalecordage.com/html/news/000530.html
E

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »
I am talking about someone who has absolutely nothing to live for besides making fun of superior physical specimens online all day between feedings. Too bad we don't have a guy like that on here.

That is pretty much me...
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »

SUED!!
No doubt about it...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Do we need a Getbig suicide to compete with BB.coms recent attention whoring
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2008, 05:47:17 PM »
I nominate the visicaro brothers, they are legends here  ::)

Phill "Missing Teeth" Visicaro

Nick "The Mantis" Visicaro

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »
That is pretty much me...

I am talking about a guy who had to be brought into an expo in the back of a ambulance, sat at a table wearing a filthy 8XL flannel shirt while people took pictures of him and laughed at him like he was a circus freak. Too bad no one like that posts here.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »
I nominate Daddy Waddy!  :)

Seconded!
HAHA, RON.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »
I am talking about a guy who had to be brought into an expo in the back of a ambulance, sat at a table wearing a filthy 8XL flannel shirt while people took pictures of him and laughed at him like he was a circus freak. Too bad no one like that posts here.

You should check out my pics; I am very close.
I hate the State.