Author Topic: The evil and how it starts......  (Read 3870 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: The evil and how it starts......
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 02:54:39 AM »
Back when I lived in NYC there used to be a man who claimed to be a doctor from the south who would make his way up the the tri state area once a year. the news would spread amongst the up and comers in the tri state bodybuilding world about hois arrival. Some of the guys that had been around new what this guys deal was and they would spread news around the hardcore gyms about a doctor from down south that had access to GH and pharmaceutical grade steroids. And that this doctor is going to be at such and such hotel in manhattan for the next two days and he is doing interviews to find guys with potential and that this man has connections for sponsorship. And that if he thinks that you have what it takes he will bring you down to a gym he owns down south and write you scips for everything you need. And then when he hooks you up with a contract you will take him on as your manager for 20% of what you make. Well , I was a young man and competing at a high level in the tri state teen bodybuilding scene and was trying to make a run for the teen nationals. The older scumbags who knew about this doctor would spread the word primarily to the younger age bodybuilders who like myself were very gullable for the most part. Although I had already heard some suspicious stuff and had already had a bad encounter first hand with an old timer that i have already mentioned in a prior post. Anyway, Myself and my training paertner bought into the story and decided to show up at the docs hotel room. I was told which room he would be in and I went up to the room as my training partner waited in the lobby. So to make a long story short. This guy is about late 50's and dressed very well. he asks about my goals as a teen bodybuilder and asks how commited I am. He then starts to make his way into telling me names of past AAU and NPC champs that he helped along in thier careers with steroids. Being a young man he seemd to know a lot of these obsure names. He then asks if I have a girlfriend and if I was willing to commit to leaving her to move with him to Florida for the summer. He promised to get me on a huge steroid regimine and do my blood work. He said that I would get an allowance for food and that if by the end of the summer I did not place top 3 in my class in a teen nationals qualifier that he would have to let me go. I started to get a bad vibe once he mentioned the girlfriend bit and the moving to florida. Then he dropped the hammer and straight out asked if I had ever hustled myself for money. I really didnt know what the term hustled meant at that age. i told him that I was confused. He then said ," Would you let me have sex with you for the summer if I could do this all for you?" I became really nervous and scared inside. I knew what this was all about for sure at this point and I told him that I was straight and that I couldnt do such a thing. he then went on about how all of the top guys HUSTLE for cash and sponsorship. I stuck to my word and told him that I wouldnt do it. he then said that he understood and handed me a 50 dollar bill and said , " Thanks , this is for soem chicken breasts" I told him it was OK and that I didnt need the money . He insisted but I refused. I left the hotel and told my friend in the lobby what it was about and he freaked out. We laughed on the way home, but I was really fucked up for quite a few weeks after this. I told the gym owner about what happened as he was like a father figure to me those days. And this great gym owner told me what was to come if i stayed in this sport. Years later , my training partner who accompanied me that day, ended up dealing with this doctor years later. And this doctor pretty much reeled my friend into his web and it started the decline of my best friends life from that point on. My close friend ended up killing himself 5 years later out of guilt for the life he pursued in the G4P world.

This explains your motivation for posting these stories.  I really do feel sorry for kids who get into BBing thinking that it is just like any other sport and they end up getting preyed upon by a guy like this.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 03:02:33 AM »
Are you referring to Moosejay?
HA bingo

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 03:05:37 AM »
wow...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 04:10:12 AM »
Back when I lived in NYC there used to be a man who claimed to be a doctor from the south who would make his way up the the tri state area once a year. the news would spread amongst the up and comers in the tri state bodybuilding world about hois arrival. Some of the guys that had been around new what this guys deal was and they would spread news around the hardcore gyms about a doctor from down south that had access to GH and pharmaceutical grade steroids. And that this doctor is going to be at such and such hotel in manhattan for the next two days and he is doing interviews to find guys with potential and that this man has connections for sponsorship. And that if he thinks that you have what it takes he will bring you down to a gym he owns down south and write you scips for everything you need. And then when he hooks you up with a contract you will take him on as your manager for 20% of what you make. Well , I was a young man and competing at a high level in the tri state teen bodybuilding scene and was trying to make a run for the teen nationals. The older scumbags who knew about this doctor would spread the word primarily to the younger age bodybuilders who like myself were very gullable for the most part. Although I had already heard some suspicious stuff and had already had a bad encounter first hand with an old timer that i have already mentioned in a prior post. Anyway, Myself and my training paertner bought into the story and decided to show up at the docs hotel room. I was told which room he would be in and I went up to the room as my training partner waited in the lobby. So to make a long story short. This guy is about late 50's and dressed very well. he asks about my goals as a teen bodybuilder and asks how commited I am. He then starts to make his way into telling me names of past AAU and NPC champs that he helped along in thier careers with steroids. Being a young man he seemd to know a lot of these obsure names. He then asks if I have a girlfriend and if I was willing to commit to leaving her to move with him to Florida for the summer. He promised to get me on a huge steroid regimine and do my blood work. He said that I would get an allowance for food and that if by the end of the summer I did not place top 3 in my class in a teen nationals qualifier that he would have to let me go. I started to get a bad vibe once he mentioned the girlfriend bit and the moving to florida. Then he dropped the hammer and straight out asked if I had ever hustled myself for money. I really didnt know what the term hustled meant at that age. i told him that I was confused. He then said ," Would you let me have sex with you for the summer if I could do this all for you?" I became really nervous and scared inside. I knew what this was all about for sure at this point and I told him that I was straight and that I couldnt do such a thing. he then went on about how all of the top guys HUSTLE for cash and sponsorship. I stuck to my word and told him that I wouldnt do it. he then said that he understood and handed me a 50 dollar bill and said , " Thanks , this is for soem chicken breasts" I told him it was OK and that I didnt need the money . He insisted but I refused. I left the hotel and told my friend in the lobby what it was about and he freaked out. We laughed on the way home, but I was really fucked up for quite a few weeks after this. I told the gym owner about what happened as he was like a father figure to me those days. And this great gym owner told me what was to come if i stayed in this sport. Years later , my training partner who accompanied me that day, ended up dealing with this doctor years later. And this doctor pretty much reeled my friend into his web and it started the decline of my best friends life from that point on. My close friend ended up killing himself 5 years later out of guilt for the life he pursued in the G4P world.
:'( :'( :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 04:10:30 AM »
Hey BEEFY WHO ARE THE MEMBERS HERE THAT PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU TO STAY?

cAN YOU learn how to use paragraphs. Who the fuck wants to read that shit.

I am one of them . GH15 specifically said he won't even start with the G4P shit

That's why we gotta be thankfull we got BEEFY to bring out what others are not willing to admit .

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 04:51:26 AM »
I am one of them . GH15 specifically said he won't even start with the G4P shit

That's why we gotta be thankfull we got BEEFY to bring out what others are not willing to admit .

I didn't PM him, but I'll also say that I really enjoy his stories.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 05:07:10 AM »
Maybe if Beefy and his friend had jobs they could afford to juice without selling their asses.  Then 'the evil' couldn't get started.

Beefy, if your story is true I'm sorry to hear that your pal killed himself.  Probably a lot of factors in play there tho, not just regretting gay activity.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 05:29:33 AM »
Maybe if Beefy and his friend had jobs they could afford to juice without selling their asses.  Then 'the evil' couldn't get started.

Beefy, if your story is true I'm sorry to hear that your pal killed himself.  Probably a lot of factors in play there tho, not just regretting gay activity.
I honestly don't think many can bodybuild competitively and have regular jobs

Personally I tried twice doing this :

First , when I was playing tennis still, I was baking bagels from 5 am till 1 pm @ Einstein Bagels ( :)) ) then would go to the tennis club and Play a match ...I would teach tennis after for 3-4 hours maybe , then have another workout ...either drills or speed work ( plyometrics .. ) .

I did this for 5 months and just quit tennis afterwards ..

It was difficult to try to earn money so you can travel and play ... I would bust my ass to make money so I could spend them playing ..

But that's the reality of pro sports if you are not a top guy

And a couple of years after that I had the same thing going with bodybuilding

I would wake up at 5, be in the gym and out by 7, go to work @ that time at a phone company until 4-5, leave and be at a second job doing telemarketing by 6, and leave at 10. After that I'd go home and spend until 12-12:30 cooking and cleaning and packing 6 meals .

I was bulking then as I was getting ready to do a show ...

I got fired from the phone company job because I ate almost non stop and would go to the bathroom like 4-5 times a day to piss .

I used to have a huge bag of ready to eat microwaveable frozen chicken wings and drumsticks in case I didn't have time to bring food .

Everybody thought I was nuts and they couldn't comprehend why I'd eat non stop.

Also one day came to that company for an interview Stan Frydrych, 2002 +50 Master Olympia ... He had a regular job like me in the same field .

We had a great talk as we both worked out in the same Powerhouse Gym in Rosedale Park along with Ron Love and John Simmons ...

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 05:34:05 AM »
honestly, I have heard the same thing about this 'doctor' from a local BB who had great potential but was not economically stable to pursue the 'dream' ... Ive talk about this before a long time ago when i first started posting.
The Number 2 in Scranton

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 05:37:54 AM »
My attention span is not that long :-\

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 05:39:43 AM »
My attention span is not that long :-\
he is the summary, beefy's best freind sucked off a doctor then killed himself.
The Number 2 in Scranton

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 05:43:32 AM »
he is the summary, beefy's best freind sucked off a doctor then killed himself.

Wow! thanks for the cliff notes :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 05:52:40 AM »
I honestly don't think many can bodybuild competitively and have regular jobs

Personally I tried twice doing this :

First , when I was playing tennis still, I was baking bagels from 5 am till 1 pm @ Einstein Bagels ( :)) ) then would go to the tennis club and Play a match ...I would teach tennis after for 3-4 hours maybe , then have another workout ...either drills or speed work ( plyometrics .. ) .

I did this for 5 months and just quit tennis afterwards ..

It was difficult to try to earn money so you can travel and play ... I would bust my ass to make money so I could spend them playing ..

But that's the reality of pro sports if you are not a top guy

And a couple of years after that I had the same thing going with bodybuilding

I would wake up at 5, be in the gym and out by 7, go to work @ that time at a phone company until 4-5, leave and be at a second job doing telemarketing by 6, and leave at 10. After that I'd go home and spend until 12-12:30 cooking and cleaning and packing 6 meals .

I was bulking then as I was getting ready to do a show ...

I got fired from the phone company job because I ate almost non stop and would go to the bathroom like 4-5 times a day to piss .

I used to have a huge bag of ready to eat microwaveable frozen chicken wings and drumsticks in case I didn't have time to bring food .

Everybody thought I was nuts and they couldn't comprehend why I'd eat non stop.

Also one day came to that company for an interview Stan Frydrych, 2002 +50 Master Olympia ... He had a regular job like me in the same field .

We had a great talk as we both worked out in the same Powerhouse Gym in Rosedale Park along with Ron Love and John Simmons ...

:D
I too have slaved in a kosher bakery.  Baking from 3 to 9 or 10 flat out.  Massive kettle & a sieve scoop about 2 feet in diameter, 5 shelf rotating oven.  Toughened up my fingertips lining 'em up on the boards straight out of the kettle.  Worst day was when the machine that formed them broke down and we had to hand roll like 5000 bagels.

It sucked.  Still beats selling your ass tho!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 05:56:41 AM »
 :D

Agreed ...

Beefy ispointing out something very obvious but a lot of people are missing the point of his message

There has to be a normal way of doing bodybuilding in this money hungry world

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 07:54:05 AM »
Question: Why would a homo paid so much money to fuck a straight guy? Can't he go to a gay bar, or something and find like minded guys? What the deal, bay or other gays here?

I have never accepted it as true, but some guys--gay or straight--have convinced themselves that they can only be attracted to one type of person (in this case a tween bodybuilder).  That's fine when you are a tween yourself, but this psychology becomes a problem as you get older, say, 40s or 50s because by then most tween bodybuilders will no longer be interested in you.  In a normal social setting, the 50 something guy and the tween bodybuilder would not be interacting.  For example, they would not go to the same bars. There are bars for mature men and bars for young guys.  The two do not ordinarily overlap.

By the time a guy is 50 something, he has usually let himself go so, again, the tween bodybuilder is not going to find him physically attractive.  If you are an out of shape mature guy with an appetite for tween bodybuilders, you are usually going to have to pay for access to what you want, hence the scenario that BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT described.  :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »
Question: Why would a homo paid so much money to fuck a straight guy? Can't he go to a gay bar, or something and find like minded guys? What the deal, bay or other gays here?

Generally its because they are usually so rich and have consumed everything including drugs and sex, and still not happy. That want what they cant have.

But in this particular situation with Beefy the 'doctor' in question is a predator, probably a sociopath. He cannot have real relationship and is incapable of loving anyone but himself. He is probably a drug addict as well and deteriorating. The older bb hustlers are staying away from him so he is going after young naive guys who cant see through his wolf in sheeps clothing routine. Predators like this have to be exposed by the bb community.

THe other bb's that recommended beefy and the other younger bb's to go see this guy are just as guilty.  If you know someone who is propostioning underaged teens you should definitly expose the guy one way or another.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »
Generally its because they are usually so rich and have consumed everything including drugs and sex, and still not happy. That want what they cant have.

But in this particular situation with Beefy the 'doctor' in question is a predator, probably a sociopath. He cannot have real relationship and is incapable of loving anyone but himself. He is probably a drug addict as well and deteriorating. The older bb hustlers are staying away from him so he is going after young naive guys who cant see through his wolf in sheeps clothing routine. Predators like this have to be exposed by the bb community.

THe other bb's that recommended beefy and the other younger bb's to go see this guy are just as guilty.  If you know someone who is propostioning underaged teens you should definitly expose the guy one way or another.

It doesn't sound like they were underage.  Still though I think you are right about the predator thing because the Doc wanted to take him down to Florida where Beefy wouldn't know anyone and would be totally dependent on him.  This is usually a pattern in abusive relationships, the abuser tries to isolate the victim.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 10:25:58 AM »
It doesn't sound like they were underage.  Still though I think you are right about the predator thing because the Doc wanted to take him down to Florida where Beefy wouldn't know anyone and would be totally dependent on him.  This is usually a pattern in abusive relationships, the abuser tries to isolate the victim.

yes exactly....they are masters at it.

The bb community has developed a habit of always turning their heads, but they shouldnt when it comes to prostituting schmoes, especially those preying on young men and teens. They will not challenge you, they are cowards and will run so fast in the light of day.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »
And yet even with all this, you still stayed in the sport...Holy fukc bro...Are you really the Kak Goblin King in Scooby Doo?

Absolutely....sounds like someone kind of enjoyed being around that scene even though he "didnt want to take part in it"