Author Topic: Has "bodybuilding" left a bitter taste in your mouth?  (Read 2761 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Has "bodybuilding" left a bitter taste in your mouth?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 01:22:17 PM »
I used to think that it was only up to how hard one worked out to look like a pro bodybuilder. But it only left me skinny working out for hours and hours every day.

Also my best gains and ripedness seamed to come when I was clueless of nutrition eating only 2 or 3 big meals per day, with less than 100g protein total per day. In fact, this still doesn't make sense to me.

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »
Competitive BB = Schmoes, hoes and oily bros

HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOS = the best one liner on the internet.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »
The supplement industry packages deception.  Legal supps don't do shit.  I'm not even convinced that whey is that great, though I've been taking it for as long as I've been lifting.  Magazines perpetuate the myth that anyone can be big whereas most people just don't have the necessary genetic.  Of course, "bodybuilding" magazines are for chumps.

In spite of the bullshit, I still enjoy bodybuilding and enjoy to some extent the bodybuilding culture.  So in other words, it's somewhat bittersweet.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
The supplement industry packages deception.  Legal supps don't do shit.  I'm not even convinced that whey is that great, though I've been taking it for as long as I've been lifting.  Magazines perpetuate the myth that anyone can be big whereas most people just don't have the necessary genetic.  Of course, "bodybuilding" magazines are for chumps.

In spite of the bullshit, I still enjoy bodybuilding and enjoy to some extent the bodybuilding culture.  So in other words, it's somewhat bittersweet.
Doesn't all the real stuff just get ban anyway? That is why they make shit, or msybe they are just greedy bastards ;D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »
*buuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 08:14:00 PM »
Doesn't all the real stuff just get ban anyway? That is why they make shit, or msybe they are just greedy bastards ;D

word