Author Topic: Here Comes Another Cherrybody at the 2008 Nationals  (Read 2039 times)

Another Cherrybody

• Getbig I
Here Comes Another Cherrybody at the 2008 Nationals
« on: November 20, 2008, 12:58:38 AM »
Here's a body by cherrybody 2 days out from the 2008 NPC Nationals. 
Check out the clip

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Here Comes Another Cherrybody at the 2008 Nationals
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 01:42:16 AM »
good luck bro! keep workin on that posing!

And heres the video embedded so u guys dont have to click on that link ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 06:21:04 AM »
With the thread title I was expecting pics of a hot chick :-\

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 06:42:25 AM »
I was thinking what kind of name cherrybomb was lol.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 07:34:59 AM »
look flat to me

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 08:34:53 AM »
With the thread title I was expecting pics of a hot chick :-\

:-\ So was I....
HAHA, RON.....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 08:45:04 AM »
Good job, ACB! Hard work shows! Good luck at the nationals.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM »
Here's a body by cherrybody 2 days out from the 2008 NPC Nationals. 
Check out the clip

What weight class?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »
awesome lats,  good delts,   good hams and quads

what weight class?

how many days out was that?

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »
look flat to me
Martin worked really hard to get in this kind of shape,as I'm sure 88% of the competitors have.
      I can only speak first hand of Martin who works graveyard shift as a juvenile detention officer , he takes care of his Mom ,his daughter and his stepson! I've trained with him over the past few weeks and met him at Gold's gym at 8am somedays right after his shift. I told him you cant have any excuses only obstacles to overcome. He might look a little flat,the lighting was so so, i drove to his house at 10 pm last night and made him pose? This is just some raw footage of 1 of the many hard working athletes that will be in Atlanta and I wish them all safe travels good health and take something out of it. Martin is in the heavyweight class. I think 32 guy's maybe even a gal(just kidding) but seriously 17 guy's are gone Friday, 5 are posing Saturday and only 1 is winning.   I've done it all missed the cut 3 times and dabbled in the top 5 for forever it seemed. So I know what an amazing feeling all the athletes have and there's no feeling like walking into that weigh in and seeing 100 of the best amateur body's from all around. Hope that helps paint a better picture of what your really seeing here and if you watched the sac show martin was 208 he flew out this morning at 220 i believe. This is my first National Competitor and male client I've worked with therefore he is part of teamcherrybody thus our goal is to create cherrybody's that people look at and respect like a car in cherry condition.
"your body is the only vehicle you'll have your whole life" let it shine Adorthus Cherry.
I'll keep updating as I hear from my inside sources :)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
Martin worked really hard to get in this kind of shape,as I'm sure 88% of the competitors have.
      I can only speak first hand of Martin who works graveyard shift as a juvenile detention officer , he takes care of his Mom ,his daughter and his stepson! I've trained with him over the past few weeks and met him at Gold's gym at 8am somedays right after his shift. I told him you cant have any excuses only obstacles to overcome. He might look a little flat,the lighting was so so, i drove to his house at 10 pm last night and made him pose? This is just some raw footage of 1 of the many hard working athletes that will be in Atlanta and I wish them all safe travels good health and take something out of it. Martin is in the heavyweight class. I think 32 guy's maybe even a gal(just kidding) but seriously 17 guy's are gone Friday, 5 are posing Saturday and only 1 is winning.   I've done it all missed the cut 3 times and dabbled in the top 5 for forever it seemed. So I know what an amazing feeling all the athletes have and there's no feeling like walking into that weigh in and seeing 100 of the best amateur body's from all around. Hope that helps paint a better picture of what your really seeing here and if you watched the sac show martin was 208 he flew out this morning at 220 i believe. This is my first National Competitor and male client I've worked with therefore he is part of teamcherrybody thus our goal is to create cherrybody's that people look at and respect like a car in cherry condition.
"your body is the only vehicle you'll have your whole life" let it shine Adorthus Cherry.
I'll keep updating as I hear from my inside sources :)

Could just be carb depletion and he will fill out when he carbs up.  Good luck bro.

beazzcaine

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 11:10:21 AM »
GOOD LUCK MARTIN!!!  Wish I could have caught this show...it will be a GOOD ONE!!!

You put in the hard work...now it's your time to SHINE (cherrybody style)!!!!   ;)