Author Topic: Sarah Palin Interviewed While Turkeys are Being Slaughtered  (Read 8707 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin Interviewed While Turkeys are Being Slaughtered
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 08:52:20 PM »
Looks to me she was touring a processing place for Turkey's... I don't see anything wrong. And to anyone from Peta, those turkeys are the same ones on your dinner table...

You don't just stand in front of live birds having their heads shredded loudly and do interviews.

It's like she WANTS to fail.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 08:53:45 PM »
You don't just stand in front of live birds having their heads shredded loudly and do interviews.

It's like she WANTS to fail.

She's trying pretty hard. On a side note do you think she really believes she in touch with what real people want?

Jizzacked

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 08:54:29 PM »
Jesus, it took me a minute to figure out how the hell that thing was working, looks like it decapitates them and bleeds em out and they sit in the funnel while their body twitches instead of flopping around all over the place.

you would think there would be some more efficient way to do this sort of thing these days, I thought they shocked them or something, that was pretty draconian but hey, its the poultry industry and a dirty job.

peta folks are gonna love that one, she just sets herself up over and over again, that shrill voice of hers is like nails on a chalkboard... I know there is speculation going on that they are working on polishing her up and get her positioned in a higher office in the coming years, I hope most people will be able to see through the absurdity, its like one of those shitty movies where they take some high school misfit and turn her into the most popular girl in the school, they seem to hope that storybook theme will carry over in real life I guess...

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »
What message is she trying to send with that exactly? She could have been somewhere else 50 yards away so we wouldn't see the turkeys being slaughtered.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 09:00:46 PM »
She's trying pretty hard. On a side note do you think she really believes she in touch with what real people want?

57+ million say so. And don't tell me all those people were voting for McCain only... They lost because of McCain, not Palin.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 09:01:35 PM »
Well if her political career doesn't work out, she could slide right into the main role in Fargo II

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »
Jesus, it took me a minute to figure out how the hell that thing was working, looks like it decapitates them and bleeds em out and they sit in the funnel while their body twitches instead of flopping around all over the place.

you would think there would be some more efficient way to do this sort of thing these days, I thought they shocked them or something, that was pretty draconian but hey, its the poultry industry and a dirty job.

peta folks are gonna love that one, she just sets herself up over and over again, that shrill voice of hers is like nails on a chalkboard... I know there is speculation going on that they are working on polishing her up and get her positioned in a higher office in the coming years, I hope most people will be able to see through the absurdity, its like one of those shitty movies where they take some high school misfit and turn her into the most popular girl in the school, they seem to hope that storybook theme will carry over in real life I guess...

Honestly, I would take her shrill voice and McCain's "my friends" everyday than listen to Obama's lies about his whole associations with really bad people.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »
Honestly, I would take her shrill voice and McCain's "my friends" everyday than listen to Obama's lies about his whole associations with really bad people.

Yes it's true. Obama's been talking to Bush so he has been talking to really bad people. We can't trust a word he says  ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »

they can shock them, there are humane guidlines (no laws), but you cant expect poultry workers to have any brains, many do not even have a highschool education. They do the same to cows, only problem is they just slit the cows throats, so the animals are still conscience as they bleed out. They are supposed to be stunned first, but do you really think they even bother? 

Worst part is they kill these animals very close to the other animals. So the penned up animals know whats coming, they smell the blood and the hear the panic from the animals being killed.

YOu can choose to eat meat from humane farmers, organic, free range etc etc. they are out there...It isnt convenient I know and Im not preaching , just stating some facts thats all.

Palin is desensitized to animal suffering cause she is  a hunter. I find those people are usually less sensitve to human suffering. I cant trust a person like that, no wonder she was a shitty Mom...sorry.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 09:26:44 PM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 09:35:33 PM »
she can't stop screwing things up.  I mean, wouldn't anyone have the judgment to not stand in front of turkerys being fed to a grinder? 

She's either that desensitized to flesh shredding (WTF, mate?) or that oblivious to her surroundings.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA True
S

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 09:37:43 PM »

If you want quality protein those birds have to die, you can deny it but it won't bring them back to life.

Talk about media bias.

I do agree it's not the best choice but if that's your reaction why didn't you react like this when Obama repeated any words his Rev said..."god damn America, kill whitey!"   ::) Seems much more disturbing than her standing there in a tour in a farm  ;)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »
He never said kill whitey and nobody ever produced the tape which means it was bullshit from the start.  I totally don't get how bad interview choice in front of slaughter equals Rev Wright.  bizarre thinking but ok, whatever...

It doesn't equal it's much worse.

Let's see, someone who he called his close friend and mentor (for 20 years)...and after the tapes released he denounced  ::) ::)

VS

While being followed at a trip to a farm choosing a bad location to get interviewed.

Come on now Hugo repeat after Rev and sing alone with your president...God Damn Amerikkka!!  ::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »
It doesn't equal it's much worse.

Let's see, someone who he called his close friend and mentor (for 20 years)...and after the tapes released he denounced  ::) ::)

VS

While being followed at a trip to a farm choosing a bad location to get interviewed.

Come on now Hugo repeat after Rev and sing alone with your president...God Damn Amerikkka!!  ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »
I think you're taking it out of context to suit yourself.  See the thread where we all talked about this issue with the full context presented if you want my full opinion.

Saying people can't call this interview stupid because we didn't side with you over the Rev issue is... stupid.

Talking about out of context, I'm pointing out your obvious double standards and sheep like following of Obama.

I said it was a poor choice of her part, but it might be a simple mistake.

On the other hand, going to the same place and following the teaching of a self proclaimed America hater is on another level....yet....it went by you all so quietly.

You can try to duck and dodge but it won't help, if McCain minister was saying something like that you wouldn't let us forget it in any post you make.

Double standards...it's the democratic way  :-*

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »
Haha this is one fucking STUPID ASS BITCH!  I mean what a MORON!  Does she not realize that most Americans have no idea how their food is processed and would rather NOT know.  She's so out of touch!  LOL.  And that's pretty fucking sad the way we slaughter animals in this world.  Pigs and cows have it way worse.  Go read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser!  It will open up your eyes!  That guy killing the turkeys probably goes home and diddles his daughter every night.  Bunch of fucking backwood inbreds.  They should kill the turkeys out of sight of the other animals. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »
zero saavy to stand in front of that for an interview.

this is like a bad SNL skit.

I was thinking the same thing. My Goodness, she certainly is a PR disaster waiting to happen.
The first rule of interviewing is make sure YOUR message is the only focus. Having that guy in the background was stupid. Having in the background slaughtering turkeys was beyond stupid. Who remembers a darn thing she said? ...the only thing we do remember from that is the guy in the background killing birds.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
57+ million say so. And don't tell me all those people were voting for McCain only... They lost because of McCain, not Palin.

Ridiculous.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2008, 03:21:21 AM »
dig up one of your past posts where you were critical of McCain on something.  Let's see who is more sheeple ;)

Wow such a weak argument, lets for the argument sake assume that I am...so that means you have to be too?  ::)

Go back to chanting "god damn Amerikkka" you are a hopeless imbecile.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2008, 06:36:59 AM »
Still can't grasp that she'll be the next Pres?

The only thing without a grasp is your grip on reality if you even think she will make it out of the Repub primaries.

Then again, as stupid as you are, you probably do believe so. 

Birds of a feather..... get shredded together.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2008, 06:44:24 AM »
God she's dumb.

And how do you think the turkey you are going to eat on Thanksgiving got there??

You people are pathetic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 06:48:06 AM »
are you not aware she is utterly stupid?

how could anyone vote for her regardless of their affiliation. Jesus grow some brains.

God forbid people see how their food gets to their damn table right???????????

I actually like things not being sanitized for once and all gift wrapped like our American Idol president.

Grow up you panzies or go hunt and kill the turkey yourself.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 06:52:00 AM »

I actually like things not being sanitized for once and all gift wrapped like our American Idol president.

Your an idiot...Download the movie Earthlings and come back and talk to us
Here is the intro for it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 07:00:12 AM »

Here are some of your buddies at work(CAUTION FOR ANYONE WITH A HEART!!!)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 07:08:46 AM »
Here are some of your buddies at work(CAUTION FOR ANYONE WITH A HEART!!!)

Unless you are a vegan and dont eat meat chicken or fish, STFU and stop living in your little fantasy world as to how food gets on your plate.