Author Topic: Anadrol, how many weeks max?  (Read 10856 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Anadrol, how many weeks max?
« on: November 21, 2008, 03:42:08 AM »
How many weeks is it ok to run?

starting dosage for 1st time? 50mg?

thanks...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Anadrol, how many weeks max?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 05:22:23 AM »
50mg should be fine. Try it for six weeks & see what happens.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 05:31:52 AM »
50mg should be fine. Try it for six weeks & see what happens.

:-\ to my liver?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 05:41:36 AM »
:-\ to my liver?

I took 50mg of Anadrol & 50mg of winny together for six weeks. Had some blood work done a couple weeks later & all was fine. MY liver enzymes were high but not alarmingly so. & two months later everything was normal. If you're in good health you should be fine taking 50mg of Anadrol a day for six weeks.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 05:47:47 AM »
Till you start shitting/pissing blood :)

interesting side effect that's happened to 3 of my friends in the past.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 05:57:37 AM »

I've heard of that side but never personally had/seen it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 06:08:06 AM »

Is he ok now?

I think the bell rings for danger here...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »
6 weeks is fine for your first run.

i know guys who used it for over a year before they had any negative issues from it.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »
6wks is fine. If you're nervous and want to be even more conservative run it for 4wks.

I've run anadrol 6wks on, 4wks off, 6wks on, etc indefinitely and never had any problems.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »
 shot of vodka is worse for your liver than an a bomb.  think about all the alcoholics you know who are getting blasted every night and do it year round. are all of them getting liver transplants ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
shot of vodka is worse for your liver than an a bomb.  think about all the alcoholics you know who are getting blasted every night and do it year round. are all of them getting liver transplants ?

You fucking retard, shut your mouth.  You really know absolutely nothing... by far dumbest poster on the steroid board.... anadrol is the only steroid that has been linked to serious liver diseases including cancer.

"How To Use Anadrol: Anadrol is unfortunately also the most harmful oral steroid. Its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Since it is I 7-alpha alkylated it is very liver toxic. Most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided. Elevated GOT and GPT values are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. Longer intake and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin jaundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate"

ref. http://www.content-articles.com/articles/57555/1/Article-By-Mark-Henry-Anadrol-50-OxymetholoneBR-BRContents-1-Anadrol-descr/Page1.html

Fucking idiot, just stop posting....seriously.
little kid that thinks he knows it all, why don't you go on a few 'real' cycles, then add something.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »
How many weeks is it ok to run?

starting dosage for 1st time? 50mg?

thanks...

It's 17AA so keep that in mind when deciding the duration.

I'd say run it for twelve weeks as long as you don't notice any liver issues.

If you feel overly fatigued, have trouble sleeping or notice that your urine won't run clear you need to probably cease the Anadrol.

Keep your liver clean.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »
youll also notice that your appetite will decrease if you on the orals too long...some people get stomach ulcers from that shit..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
It's 17AA so keep that in mind when deciding the duration.

I'd say run it for twelve weeks as long as you don't notice any liver issues.

If you feel overly fatigued, have trouble sleeping or notice that your urine won't run clear you need to probably cease the Anadrol.

Keep your liver clean.

DIV

Sleeping is an issue for me on or off cycle, always has been my entire life...but anadrol does make it a little more difficult.

youll also notice that your appetite will decrease if you on the orals too long...some people get stomach ulcers from that shit..

This can be true at times with anadrol, but I haven't noticed it with winny or halo.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 04:14:55 AM »
You fucking retard, shut your mouth.  You really know absolutely nothing... by far dumbest poster on the steroid board.... anadrol is the only steroid that has been linked to serious liver diseases including cancer.

"How To Use Anadrol: Anadrol is unfortunately also the most harmful oral steroid. Its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Since it is I 7-alpha alkylated it is very liver toxic. Most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided. Elevated GOT and GPT values are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. Longer intake and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin jaundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate"

ref. http://www.content-articles.com/articles/57555/1/Article-By-Mark-Henry-Anadrol-50-OxymetholoneBR-BRContents-1-Anadrol-descr/Page1.html

Fucking idiot, just stop posting....seriously.
little kid that thinks he knows it all, why don't you go on a few 'real' cycles, then add something.

How quickly were your buddies "pissing blood"? What dosage were they using?

Between January and April 1992 thirty patients were
randomized at 1 : 1 to receive oxymetholone or oxymetholone plus ketotifen. Fourteen
patients were randomly assigned to oxymetholone (Anapolon@, Syntex, Palo Alto, CA,
USA) given as 50 mg capsules three times daily(= 150mg/day for 30 weeks).
Sixteen patients were randomly assigned
to take the HI-receptor antagonist ketotifen (Zaditenm, Wander Pharma, Nurnberg,
Germany) as 50 mg capsules twice daily in conjunction with oxymetholone. Treatment
duration was 30 weeks.

All patients tolerated the drug(s) well. Potential side-effects of treatment were increased
fatigue (n 2) and impotence (n 1). Peripheral oedema, deep venous thrombosis, hypertension,
increased libido or signs of virilization were not observed. There were no
significant alterations in
coagulation profiles (prothrombin time, partial thromboplastin
time), complete blood counts or renal and liver function tests that were related to
treatment.

Oxymetholone was safe and promoted weight gain in
cachectic patients with advanced HIV-1 infection.
http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=%2FBJN%2FBJN75_01%2FS0007114596000165a.pdf&code=9271882f5cf94982a69d566e33aeaf5e

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 05:56:17 AM »
I will typically run orals maybe once or twice a year max, usually once.  I take them for about 10 weeks or so usually.  Moderate dosages though.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

This can be true at times with anadrol, but I haven't noticed it with winny or halo.

iv noticed this side effect with dbol and anadrol...hard to grow big when ur stomach feels full everytime you eat

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 02:02:17 PM »
Sleeping is an issue for me on or off cycle, always has been my entire life...but anadrol does make it a little more difficult.

Clonidine will solve that......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
run some liv52 with it and you should be ok

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 05:33:24 PM »
I'd say run however long you want to run it and you get good results, if your eyes start to turn yellow or you start pissing blood stop taking it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 02:11:30 AM »
Why does everyone always refer to 'eyes and (or) skin turning yellow / pissing blood" as signs of liver stress?  Is this the most common result? 

Also, is this really a good indicator?  Isn't there a likelyhood that you can do damage with no outward signs?

Just curious.  I've always worried about liver stress and just want to know more about the signs....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 02:17:07 AM »
Jaundice?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 05:48:11 AM »
Why does everyone always refer to 'eyes and (or) skin turning yellow / pissing blood" as signs of liver stress?  Is this the most common result? 

Also, is this really a good indicator?  Isn't there a likelyhood that you can do damage with no outward signs?

Just curious.  I've always worried about liver stress and just want to know more about the signs....

Well, like all androgen PDR entries say, there's a possibility of peliosis hepatitis, blood filled cysts in the liver, and there isn't necessarily any warning until they rupture (life threatening). Only way to know for sure is a liver scan.

I don't know if pissing blood is that common TBH. I think that's a sign of kidney trouble anyway. Urine can turn darker but I suspect it's due to water retention a lot of times. You can get darker urine within days of starting a moderate dose of dbol - I don't think the liver is taxed heavily at that point.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »
i think if your in any serious danger of damage you will start hurting and stop before you do any damage.
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »
i think if your in any serious danger of damage you will start hurting and stop before you do any damage.

I have to give credit for the fairly subtle trolling.