Author Topic: being off sucks  (Read 4094 times)

Stavios

being off sucks
« on: November 21, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »
speak on this  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: being off sucks
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:40:10 AM »
You pretty much summed it up already.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »
No it doesn't (well, except for the trained muscles being sore all week long  ;D )

If you are really "addicted" you can bridge with GH/SLIN.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 10:13:04 AM »
stavios you know what the solution is dude   8)

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »
stavios you know what the solution is dude   8)

I care tooo much for my health to stay on all the time !
plus, I stayed on for a few months before the show and I didn't feel the juice at the end.

no I have been off since late august and I get back on december 15 only !

than feb 15 I'll be off again

than april 15 I'll be on again for the start of the diet

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
I care tooo much for my health to stay on all the time !
plus, I stayed on for a few months before the show and I didn't feel the juice at the end.

no I have been off since late august and I get back on december 15 only !

than feb 15 I'll be off again

than april 15 I'll be on again for the start of the diet

We're starting again the same day!  Except I am on until the beginning of April.  Can't wait.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 11:20:55 AM »
We're starting again the same day!  Except I am on until the beginning of April.  Can't wait.

we are brothers of seringes  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
speak on this  ;D

Get back on the train, Stavios!

Don't let the dream die now!

The Darkside awaits........

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 12:48:10 PM »
speak on this  ;D

when i come off i get really motivated to train hard, eat clean, and grow naturally...i think im actually more motivated when im off then when im on...everytime i pack on more muslce naturally im that much more of a freak when im on the sauce...

io856

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »
when i come off i get really motivated to train hard, eat clean, and grow naturally...i think im actually more motivated when im off then when im on...everytime i pack on more muslce naturally im that much more of a freak when im on the sauce...
more power to you then..

for most of us its quite the opposite   ;)

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »

I was like this after my first cycle !

than I realised I didn't grow for shit until I got back on  ;D

io856

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »
being off is great!

I start fitting into my clothes again.  :D

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 03:25:29 PM »
for me when I come off the first week or so it is alot mental...of not being on

dustin

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
I have inverse roid rage. When I'm off cycle I'm moody as a whore on the rag and I can't stop becoming aggravated with my physique. While on cycle I'm content. Everything in tranquil, I am at peace. Being off blows dick.

Starting to run some GH for the first time and thinking of adding a little slin. I've tried a couple units before and got a pump like none other. I'd keep it extremely low dosage and bridge to the next cycle. There are times when I think "fuck it" and seriously contemplate being on forever. Bah!! lol ;D

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 04:22:21 PM »
+1 for inverse roid rage. i learned that i must get all i can out of a cycle for me to be satisfied ie: not doin an 8 week cycle. next one is a 15 week bulk with a 6 week cut following. should get some quality gains. starting sooooooon cant wait......

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »

i think once you reach a certain point with a certain 'stack', the gains slow down to a little better than natural paced...  example.. for a 200 lb guy lets say he takes 500mg ew and shoots up to 235 over 5 months... then he hits a wall and now gains very slowly... unless he increases the dose or adds in another compound or something..then hell shoot up to his maximum weight for that 'stacvk' then progress will slow once again to a bit above natural..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 06:44:16 PM »
i think once you reach a certain point with a certain 'stack', the gains slow down to a little better than natural paced...  example.. for a 200 lb guy lets say he takes 500mg ew and shoots up to 235 over 5 months... then he hits a wall and now gains very slowly... unless he increases the dose or adds in another compound or something..then hell shoot up to his maximum weight for that 'stacvk' then progress will slow once again to a bit above natural..

Switching esters helps this, like giong from test c to test e.  I switch up my HRT this way.

dustin

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 06:55:10 PM »
After 8 weeks or so I don't really feel "on". I think I'm gonna do some cruising in between blasts with compounds that I know work well, deca, tren, etc... it's important to know how to come off good though.

First cycle I did, my PCT got obliterated when I was moving to a friends place. The only guy I knew in town was away and I just had to deal with losing all my gains. Was going through a rough time too, got sick even... lol... but ah well, live and learn. It's good to experiment before staying on longer. I think I'm going to do a bit of blasting and cruising next cycle, now that I know how I respond to tren :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »

Like Emmortal said, switching esters does help out with this but that's not the absolute solution to the problem.

If a guy who weighs 200lbs is taking 500mg/wk and goes up to 235lbs (assuming a large portion of his new weight is muscle) once he hits a plateau he simply needs to up his calories. He could stay on the same dose, up his calories and continue to grow in a positive manner. The gains would also be more maintainable if he did this with food rather then relying only on more AAS.   

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »
Like Emmortal said, switching esters does help out with this but that's not the absolute solution to the problem.

If a guy who weighs 200lbs is taking 500mg/wk and goes up to 235lbs (assuming a large portion of his new weight is muscle) once he hits a plateau he simply needs to up his calories. He could stay on the same dose, up his calories and continue to grow in a positive manner. The gains would also be more maintainable if he did this with food rather then relying only on more AAS.   

Well said.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »

Some people refer to this phenomenon as "anabolic lag".

Given the choice most people prefer to lean on the Anabolic fix rather than alter diet or training.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »
once he hits a plateau he simply needs to up his calories.
i notice that, however i think its also a temporary fix and youll only baloon up to a certain point by increasing food as i theorize that for every individual each "stack" (combination of compounds and doseages) there is a 'set point' which will be rapidly met (rapidly being used in relation to natural gorwth or growth once youve reached 'set point' with a doseage)... and also i dont know about you btu after a certain point i really cant eat anymore..

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 09:43:24 PM »
ive been off since late august as well.  sucks

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »
Week 10 here, come off in 2 weeks.

Up +25 lbs.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 11:02:06 PM »
ive been off since late august as well.  sucks

ive been off since september 1st and im still a monster in the gym...i upped my calories and bulking right now putting on some quality size...i respond well to natural training as well...I feel like i get that much more out of my aas if im naturally jacked upp...