Author Topic: What would you do Falcon mission  (Read 2372 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What would you do Falcon mission
« on: November 21, 2008, 11:25:32 AM »
what do you do when your fatigued muscle wise from training, stomach full of food, high and still hungry for food when your full, slightly drowsy?

A>does/should one continue to eat as much as they want to, as to better the odds of a possible pm training session to induce muscle growth? but could possibly backfire in being too lethargic and full unable to train?

B> should the person simply restrict calories , forget about a pm training session dont eat but sleep, /if cant sleep consume alcohol or Hero-win to sleep. the expense here is about even 20 dollars of food can go just as quick as 20$ of Hero-Win

what would a getbigger do?
what would a ripped lean workout person do?
what would a non workout type lean person do?

we already know this is the formula for the hog- bodybuilder who likes to get high and eat tons of food and train whenever wherever possible and masterbates daily
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: What would you do Falcon mission
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
what are said person's goals?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 11:37:26 AM »
what are said person's goals?

to be able to do x amount of workout if one wants to do x
creating a better ratio of muscle to fat after x workout with good faith in A and B's diet balance
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »

to be able to do x amount of workout if one wants to do x
creating a better ratio of muscle to fat after x workout with good faith in A and B's diet balance

I would just enjoy life, it's short

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
I would just enjoy life, it's short
this is what i enjoy the math and science of life the exact equation

the more equations i know the more realities i can manifest
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 11:41:39 AM »
In that case I would try A for a year and then B for a year. Continue with what works better. That's how I did it.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 11:47:15 AM »
Said person should get a good buzz at home and then hit the club in clothing that made them feel muscular and look good.

He should then proceed to get shit faced and take home a hot looking bimbo and bang the shit out of her.

Upon waking said person will realize they have a good life and then be able to proceed to workout with renewed intensity and power!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
the answer to the original question is for said person to take up karate cuz karate is awesome and all men who take up karate end up looking like andy hug

karate is the only answer....FTW

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 11:49:07 AM »
Said person should get a good buzz at home and then hit the club in clothing that made them feel muscular and look good.

He should then proceed to get shit faced and take home a hot looking bimbo and bang the shit out of her.

Upon waking said person will realize they have a good life and then be able to proceed to workout with renewed intensity and power!

translation: person puts on medium t-shirt, get drunk, goes to club, gets laughed at by chicks all night, gets beaten up in the parking lot and wakes up in his moms basement....quits training and starts online gaming.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »
translation: person puts on medium t-shirt, get drunk, goes to club, gets laughed at by chicks all night, gets beaten up in the parking lot and wakes up in his moms basement....quits training and starts online gaming.

. . . . . . . . . . . .  well that is one option.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 11:59:24 AM »
what do you do when your fatigued muscle wise from training, stomach full of food, high and still hungry for food when your full, slightly drowsy?

A>does/should one continue to eat as much as they want to, as to better the odds of a possible pm training session to induce muscle growth? but could possibly backfire in being too lethargic and full unable to train?

B> should the person simply restrict calories , forget about a pm training session dont eat but sleep, /if cant sleep consume alcohol or Hero-win to sleep. the expense here is about even 20 dollars of food can go just as quick as 20$ of Hero-Win

we already know this is the formula for the hog- bodybuilder who likes to get high and eat tons of food and train whenever wherever possible and masterbates daily
HGH

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
cop another bag of junk so you dont get sick.....

"do you have any money? I need three dollars, so if i can get that five dollars that would be great thanks for the ten dollars"
The Number 2 in Scranton

ASJChaotic

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 12:03:24 PM »

if those are my only two choices  ??? choice A I guess
good to see you're eating alot and training again Johnny
bring the beast back

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »

Waddy, have you ever just tried cutting back your volume, eating a little less and sleeping more?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »