Author Topic: What if Muhammad were to be cloned?...  (Read 577 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
What if Muhammad were to be cloned?...
« on: November 22, 2008, 06:23:48 AM »
...or what if at least the Arab and all of the Islamic world was made to believe that some new Arab leader was Muhammad's clone, or that Muhammad came back from the dead?

Would many western people fall for this and accept him too?

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."

“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: What if Muhammad were to be cloned?...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:34:32 AM »
Yes, much needed peace and prosperity through beheadings, systematic rape and torture.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »
He'd still be a pedo.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:11:21 PM »
Muhammad used to fuck his sheep...true story!  ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 01:23:29 PM »
Solve its problems, how? By limiting the influence a woman's testimony has in court? By branding women "a field to be plowed"? For him to murder any "man" (distinguished by having pubic hair) belonging to a group or demographic that doesn't agree with him?

Yes yes, certainly this would bring peace, pretty much in the same manner Nazism would have brought solidarity to the world, had it been successful in its ambitions.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 03:48:52 PM »
Solve its problems, how? By limiting the influence a woman's testimony has in court? By branding women "a field to be plowed"? For him to murder any "man" (distinguished by having pubic hair) belonging to a group or demographic that doesn't agree with him?

Yes yes, certainly this would bring peace, pretty much in the same manner Nazism would have brought solidarity to the world, had it been successful in its ambitions.

I don't know what Sir George Bernard Shaw was thinking, but it wouldn't be the first time people believe with all their hearts that some new political leader is going to solve all of their personal problems and all of the world's problems.    :)