Author Topic: Juicing Olympics. Public?  (Read 711 times)

spinnis

Juicing Olympics. Public?
« on: November 22, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »
Lets say we have a juicing Olympics, everyone can take as much as they want to.
The irony would be that no record would really change that much because every top athlete already juices So
my question is.

Do you think the average Joe would think that "hey the original Olympic athletes are just as good natural as these juiced up assholes"
or would they think that "damn... maby the normal Olympic competitors are juicing too?"

I'm saying they would think the first one sadly.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Juicing Olympics. Public?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:41:06 AM »
I personally think that the Olympics are a "Juice" fair... for all tastes, effects, colors, dosage... you name it... fakest competition on earth...
S

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 07:42:30 AM »
Lets say we have a juicing Olympics, everyone can take as much as they want to.
The irony would be that no record would really change that much because every top athlete already juices So
my question is.

Do you think the average Joe would think that "hey the original Olympic athletes are just as good natural as these juiced up assholes"
or would they think that "damn... maby the normal Olympic competitors are juicing too?"

I'm saying they would think the first one sadly.

The average joe would think what the media wants them to think.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
wow this thread really exploded

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 01:21:25 PM »
I'm with you Swede. It's just like when Bonds and Clemens are caught for using steroids and HGH. The fans scream at them "you ruined baseball" blah blah blah. These moronic fans think they are the only one using, NO , they are the only ones getting caught.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »
I personally think that the Olympics are a "Juice" fair... for all tastes, effects, colors, dosage... you name it... fakest competition on earth...

Good post.

I'm with you Swede. It's just like when Bonds and Clemens are caught for using steroids and HGH. The fans scream at them "you ruined baseball" blah blah blah. These moronic fans think they are the only one using, NO , they are the only ones getting caught.

Yep. That's what bothers me. Your ignorant average Joe Fan really believes their sports heroes are clean.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 01:37:08 PM »
95% the first option

All tough some records just might go up if they wouldn't have to worry about tests at all?