Author Topic: Message from BSA (Big Sean Allen)  (Read 4264 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Message from BSA
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »
I know what a fucking bunch of losers.

Anybody see his stretch marks?

SEAN ALLEN IS THE WHINIEST BABY EVER AND WILL NEVER MAKE IT PRO. I wish he would come over her to get a dose of reality.

He's always been a very deluded person.  This is nothing new.  Remember him telling the competitors at the 2000 Olympia that he would be up onstage with them soon?  Sean makes it WAY too easy.

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Message from BSA (Big Sean Allen)
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »
dumb sean allen,

you have skinny ass legs that are covered with burnt up looking elephant skin.

hope this helps

Good morning guys...Even though it hasnt been the best for me...I havent even slept yet because of the pain an emptiness the JUDGES left me with last night...I would like to first say THANK YOU for yr Support an Sorry to let yall down..ED NUNN,I will give credit to for bringing a AWESOME PACKAGE TO THE STAGE LAST NIGHT...Other then that I have no doubt in my EYES or many others that I have talked to that I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN TOP 5...DAVE PALUMBO is my nutritionist an he is the most HONEST GUY ever when it comes to condition etc...He had me top 3 easy an was very disappointed that I didnt get the credit I deserve...

There was no last minute magic pills etc,We stuck to the plan an I even posted my pics up until the time I took the stage..That was the same BSA that took the stage...I wasnt flat or overdieted etc...It hurts when you gave this sport 10yrs of yr life an still cant get a fair placing...Example light-heavyweight class,Theres no way PETER should win that class...He looks about 3 weeks out but nobody judges him an knocks him down a few placing when he is completely OFF...NO DISRESPECT to him but Im a real guy an honest...ED nunn had nobody in the top 5 comparison who could even compare to him an he even said to me backstage,DAM BRO YOU LOOK SICK ITS GONNA BE A BATTLE...

Im not gonna DISRESPECT any competitors etc because I was speaking with alot of the favorites backstage an we all was in agreement that we cant predict what the JUDGES will place us..I was talking with all the favorites an we was all there for the same reason...So NO DISRESPECT to those who placed ahead of me but theres no way I shouldnt have been in top 5...Pictures dont do justice but many in the crowd felt an new I belong in the money period...I recieved countless e-mails an private messages about what happened..Nothing happened,I just didnt get what I deserved..They will say as usual,ITS YR LEGS..ITS YR LEGS...BULLSHIT..My legs where full n dry an ripped..An if they continue to say my legs,Then why not say to other guys with no upperbodies,NO UPPERBODY..IT SUCKS GUYS...

The shit you put yrself through to get here only to be judged unfairly...With that being said,I AM DONE COMPETING...I gave it my all an I know I DID AN BELONG ON PRO STAGE but I will no longer waste money,risk my health,hurt loved ones,etc...ONLY TO BE JUDGED UNFAIRLY..THNX FOR THE SUPPORT an off course they post my worse pics so it appears IM OFF ETC...BULLLSHIT..Heres my pics from this morning an I havent eating or pig out last night..YOU BE JUDGE AN THEN COMPARE TO THE TOP 5 GUYS...How could I change overnight when I havent slept or even enjoy any real food because I have PHOTO-SHOOTS LINED UP...IM HURTING...I GUESS I NEED TO ASK SANTA TO BRING ME SOME LEGS FOR X-MAS..IM DONE COMPETING..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »
Good morning guys...Even though it hasnt been the best for me...I havent even slept yet because of the pain an emptiness the JUDGES left me with last night...I would like to first say THANK YOU for yr Support an Sorry to let yall down..ED NUNN,I will give credit to for bringing a AWESOME PACKAGE TO THE STAGE LAST NIGHT...Other then that I have no doubt in my EYES or many others that I have talked to that I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN TOP 5...DAVE PALUMBO is my nutritionist an he is the most HONEST GUY ever when it comes to condition etc...He had me top 3 easy an was very disappointed that I didnt get the credit I deserve...

There was no last minute magic pills etc,We stuck to the plan an I even posted my pics up until the time I took the stage..That was the same BSA that took the stage...I wasnt flat or overdieted etc...It hurts when you gave this sport 10yrs of yr life an still cant get a fair placing...Example light-heavyweight class,Theres no way PETER should win that class...He looks about 3 weeks out but nobody judges him an knocks him down a few placing when he is completely OFF...NO DISRESPECT to him but Im a real guy an honest...ED nunn had nobody in the top 5 comparison who could even compare to him an he even said to me backstage,DAM BRO YOU LOOK SICK ITS GONNA BE A BATTLE...

Im not gonna DISRESPECT any competitors etc because I was speaking with alot of the favorites backstage an we all was in agreement that we cant predict what the JUDGES will place us..I was talking with all the favorites an we was all there for the same reason...So NO DISRESPECT to those who placed ahead of me but theres no way I shouldnt have been in top 5...Pictures dont do justice but many in the crowd felt an new I belong in the money period...I recieved countless e-mails an private messages about what happened..Nothing happened,I just didnt get what I deserved..They will say as usual,ITS YR LEGS..ITS YR LEGS...BULLSHIT..My legs where full n dry an ripped..An if they continue to say my legs,Then why not say to other guys with no upperbodies,NO UPPERBODY..IT SUCKS GUYS...

The shit you put yrself through to get here only to be judged unfairly...With that being said,I AM DONE COMPETING...I gave it my all an I know I DID AN BELONG ON PRO STAGE but I will no longer waste money,risk my health,hurt loved ones,etc...ONLY TO BE JUDGED UNFAIRLY..THNX FOR THE SUPPORT an off course they post my worse pics so it appears IM OFF ETC...BULLLSHIT..Heres my pics from this morning an I havent eating or pig out last night..YOU BE JUDGE AN THEN COMPARE TO THE TOP 5 GUYS...How could I change overnight when I havent slept or even enjoy any real food because I have PHOTO-SHOOTS LINED UP...IM HURTING...I GUESS I NEED TO ASK SANTA TO BRING ME SOME LEGS FOR X-MAS..IM DONE COMPETING..

Didn't read this, he just needs to STFU already.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »
he'll be back next yr if he can get some sponsor dollars...has no interest in working a job.
Oh...Monica!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »
Good riddance Sean.  Run as far as possible 'away' from this sport. 

You didn't place top 5 because you didn't deserve to place top 5, period!

And stop using Palumbo as though he is some kind of oracle for truth and wisdom.  Palumbo is just  the hired help....you pay him and he will tell you what you want to here.

Bottom line Sean, it is happy day. You have left the sport and maybe now you can concentrate on going drug free and getting some dental work....yes, those gums are disgusting, no wonder you never got anywhere is this bodybuiding drug circus.

Now no more whining and bitching.  And please,   STOP referring to yourself as 'big sean allen'.  This type of third person speaking is just so annoying.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 07:28:42 PM »
Good riddance Sean.  Run as far as possible 'away' from this sport. 

You didn't place top 5 because you didn't deserve to place top 5, period!

And stop using Palumbo as though he is some kind of oracle for truth and wisdom.  Palumbo is just  the hired help....you pay him and he will tell you what you want to here.

Bottom line Sean, it is happy day. You have left the sport and maybe now you can concentrate on going drug free and getting some dental work....yes, those gums are disgusting, no wonder you never got anywhere is this bodybuiding drug circus.

Now no more whining and bitching.  And please,   STOP referring to yourself as 'big sean allen'.  This type of third person speaking is just so annoying.

the divcom just wrote for the 3rd that Mr Allen isnt going anywhere because working a FT job is too hard vs eating, sleeping, lifting and injecting.

Oh...Monica!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »
He will probably be back in the game once his body chemistry comes back to normal....some of these guys sound like they are menstrating after a competition...the mood swings, the love and thanks to fans and loved ones, the grand epiphinies,......  He'll be back in the gym by Tuesday.

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2008, 07:32:26 PM »
hank wood is on money, B.S.ALLEN is a big ass baby.  :'(

io856

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2008, 07:32:48 PM »
hhaha "big" sean allen is made for gay for pay not bodybuilding contests

I wonder if the men he "services" like to exhale  with "biiiiiiig sean allen your so biiiiiiiig" in moments of ecstacy

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 07:33:38 PM »
On a serious note, it must suck for these guys to bust their ass for years, spending thousands on drugs, to not even get a pro card that lets them compete in the IFBB pro g-string shows.

He can't even get through the door to come last.

I feel sorry for him. BTW, our great Ron knew this guy was going nowhere months ago.
O

io856

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2008, 07:34:57 PM »
for some to rise some must fall

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 09:36:10 PM »
BSA gets 9th.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »

This guy is a bedwettin' bitch. Man, wine, wine,wine. You never heard Arnold make excuses when he lost to Zane. He just took notes got back in the gym made the apropriate corrections and kicked ass the next year. When will people realize the path that Arnold paved?
h

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
Someone tell this bitch to come over her and give his little rant. He'd be running with his tail between those stretch-marked legs.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 02:48:53 AM »
he should keep after his dreams,once your dreams die you die inside.i guess its hard when you dieted your ass off and trained like a animal and all the other things that come when getting ready for a show only to feel overlooked,imo he should give it 5 more years and then hang it up,hes way to close to let it all go imo.
R

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 03:00:45 AM »