Author Topic: This Morning On Face The Nation  (Read 1862 times)

The Coach

This Morning On Face The Nation
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:17:58 AM »
Sen. Chuck Schumer wants an additional $700bil bailout plan totaling $1.4 trillion. Good job libs, your not even in office yet and you make no bones about F**king things up more. Tax cuts huh? Damn you Obama supporters are gullible. But, I'll bite my toungue and keep the "I told you so" to myself :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: This Morning On Face The Nation
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »
Hey Coach...who's going to pay for the trillions in national debt Bush ran up?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 08:21:04 AM »
Sen. Chuck Schumer wants an additional $700bil bailout plan totaling $1.4 trillion. Good job libs, your not even in office yet and you make no bones about F**king things up more. Tax cuts huh? Damn you Obama supporters are gullible. But, I'll bite my toungue and keep the "I told you so" to myself :)

Coach, the neocons bankrupted the country not the libs.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 08:25:50 AM »

His eyes are closed he doesn't want to see anything the neocons do/did wrong. It's easier to just simply blame other people.  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 08:26:48 AM »
Hey Coach...who's going to pay for the trillions in national debt Bush ran up?

You mean the $$ to help protect the country? BTW, these idiots arn't even in office yet and they want to throw around $1.4 trillion.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 08:27:28 AM »
You mean the $$ to help protect the country? BTW, these idiots arn't even in office yet and they want to throw around $1.4 trillion.

You haven't answered the question.

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 08:28:19 AM »

The f**k they did. You better go back trace where it all started. (waiting for lib spin)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »

How is spending billions in Iraq protecting our country?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:16 AM »
The f**k they did. You better go back trace where it all started. (waiting for lib spin)

So explain to me how Clinton had a budget surplus when he left office & then Bush decided to "stimulate" (i.e. piss it away) the ecomony by giving everyone $300. How did that stimulate the economy? Boy those billions could've paid for some of the wars eh?

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:42 AM »
His eyes are closed he doesn't want to see anything the neocons do/did wrong. It's easier to just simply blame other people.  ;D

Like I told Decker, you want to help, send them a check. Paying taxes to protect the country is one thing, paying taxes because someone drives a business into the ground is another.

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 08:32:47 AM »
So explain to me how Clinton had a budget surplus when he left office & then Bush decided to "stimulate" (i.e. piss it away) the ecomony by giving everyone $300. How did that stimulate the economy? Boy those billions could've paid for some of the wars eh?

Bush inherited an economy that was already going into a recession. Clinton benefitted from the dot com, after that bubble burst, it was all down hill.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 08:33:31 AM »
Like I told Decker, you want to help, send them a check. Paying taxes to protect the country is one thing, paying taxes because someone drives a business into the ground is another.

Settle down there killer. I may be on the liberal side but I never said I agree with the bail out. If a liberal does something bad I'd call him out just like I'd call a conservative out. You on the other hand see liberals as the bad guys & who are the only ones who make mistakes & people like Limbaugh walk on water to you.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »
Bush inherited an economy that was already going into a recession. Clinton benefitted from the dot com, after that bubble burst, it was all down hill.

True...but explain to me how giving me $300 stimulated the economy? I was between jobs so I renewed my gym membership & that's about it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 08:46:54 AM »
So let me get this straight Coach:
There is an economic crisis - and you don't want the legislators to take action?

As empty as paradise

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 08:55:09 AM »
Settle down there killer. I may be on the liberal side but I never said I agree with the bail out. If a liberal does something bad I'd call him out just like I'd call a conservative out. You on the other hand see liberals as the bad guys & who are the only ones who make mistakes & people like Limbaugh walk on water to you.

Look, I know it appears that way. But we lost the election because we screwed up. There are alot of good dems out there that are not that extream left. It's the ones that are completely off to the left that worry me. So far every one in Obamas cabinet that he's picked are that way. I personally thought Hillary was a good pick and to tell you the truth, would rather see her in there than Obama. Her pick gave me somewhat of a sigh of relief.

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 08:58:51 AM »
So let me get this straight Coach:
There is an economic crisis - and you don't want the legislators to take action?

Our government wasn't put in place for that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »
Look, I know it appears that way. But we lost the election because we screwed up. There are alot of good dems out there that are not that extream left. It's the ones that are completely off to the left that worry me. So far every one in Obamas cabinet that he's picked are that way. I personally thought Hillary was a good pick and to tell you the truth, would rather see her in there than Obama. Her pick gave me somewhat of a sigh of relief.

There's no other way it could look. You seem to live your life trashing liberals. All your posts are one sided. Like I said to you liberals are evil & conservatives can do no wrong.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 09:07:14 AM »

The Republicans that are completely to the right seem to be much worse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 09:07:35 AM »

they installed a monetary system that requires govt interaction in order to keep it alive.

I'm a capitalist kinda guy, and I'm all for letting the weak companies go belly-up.

However, I understand the reality of things... you let major banks collapse and suddenly we're a 3rd world country when the dollar goes kaput.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 09:09:35 AM »
It's the ones that are completely off to the left that worry me.

Bush personally called congressmen and talked them into voting for the bailout.  That was his baby.  Many repubs were against it, rightfully so.

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
they installed a monetary system that requires govt interaction in order to keep it alive.

I'm a capitalist kinda guy, and I'm all for letting the weak companies go belly-up.

However, I understand the reality of things... you let major banks collapse and suddenly we're a 3rd world country when the dollar goes kaput.

But not for private corporations.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »
Interesting.
How do you think the economic crisis should be fixed then?
As empty as paradise

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »

Ok, it started here:

If that is what republicans mean by "fiscal conservatism" then strap yourselves to your chair.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
Now, I don't read none of them books but the picture tells me the republicans just don't have the pulse when it comes to public spending. Heck, that's why they say "government is inefficient", 'cause they can't run shit!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 12:29:46 PM »

with this guy?