Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 09:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for Flex "the looter" ingtonsteele  (Read 782 times)
benz
Getbig V

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

« on: November 23, 2008, 11:30:18 AM »

Can you post the diet you used for your last competition. Also, whats your take about having only 4 meals/day and 2 of them being a protein shake.

And stop looting!  Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged

flexingtonsteele
Competitors II
Getbig V

The new age pussy Punisher!

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:17:23 PM »

Well my diet constantly changed, but it was mainly low to ZERO carbs and a one day carb up.

And 4 meals a day and 2 of them being shakes is perfect !!!! Just make sure u space them out evenly and get enough protein.

I dont really think you need to eat too much food, so four meals is perfect. What are ur goals benz???
benz
Getbig V

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »

Well my diet constantly changed, but it was mainly low to ZERO carbs and a one day carb up.

And 4 meals a day and 2 of them being shakes is perfect !!!! Just make sure u space them out evenly and get enough protein.

I dont really think you need to eat too much food, so four meals is perfect. What are ur goals benz???

Im not sure yet flex, but i have this stupid idea of going ripped to hell, keep 85kg and after that, quit gym and with that, getbig.
And no im not joking

flexingtonsteele
Competitors II
Getbig V

The new age pussy Punisher!

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 12:28:32 AM »

Im not sure yet flex, but i have this stupid idea of going ripped to hell, keep 85kg and after that, quit gym and with that, getbig.
And no im not joking

PM me! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!