Author Topic: Question for the mods only - answers will be appreciated  (Read 5488 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Question for the mods only - answers will be appreciated
« on: November 23, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »
So guys, whenever you check this forum, theres a idiot claiming all of you dont life weights, dont know shit about nutrition, and the biggest accusation, that you all have crap knowledge when it comes about roids.

I dont wanna put a list of the idiots, because you know them, so my question is.

How did you learn about steroids? Did you study something related with medicine? How deep is your knowledge? Have any of you have self made roids in home? Etc.

No need to give details, about location, university names, schools, just try to make a little bio about you and the "dark side" as div call it :)

ps: no bad intentions, i think most of you know me already.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Question for the mods only - answers will be appreciated
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »
How did I learn? Initially trial & error & then a shit load of research.
Did I study Medicine? No, I've got a degree in Psychology & Creative Writing.
How deep is my knowledge? Deeper then a puddle but more shallow then a lake.
Have I ever made gear at home? No, wife would freak the fuck out. She already almost had a heart attack catching me injecting my pec one time.

As for what others say...who cares. I've got nothing to prove to anyone here. I just volunteered to mod the board when there was only one mod. Anyway, Arnold & Strength can vouch that I've lifted weights twice in my life.  ;)

I also stand by my past statement. If anyone's ever in the Detroit area I'll be glad to meet up with them (either lunch, training, a beer, whatever). Believe it or not I'm a pretty nice guy.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »
How did I learn? Initially trial & error & then a shit load of research.
Did I study Medicine? No, I've got a degree in Psychology & Creative Writing.
How deep is my knowledge? Deeper then a puddle but more shallow then a lake.
Have I ever made gear at home? No, wife would freak the fuck out. She already almost had a heart attack catching me injecting my pec one time.

As for what others say...who cares. I've got nothing to prove to anyone here. I just volunteered to mod the board when there was only one mod. Anyway, Arnold & Strength can vouch that I've lifted weights twice in my life.  ;)

I also stand by my past statement. If anyone's ever in the Detroit area I'll be glad to meet up with them (either lunch, training, a beer, whatever). Believe it or not I'm a pretty nice guy.

that's exactly what im not asking here, just wanted to get familiarized with people.

In the other hand, i know there are many newcomers and also "guest" people reading this board, but are probably afraid to ask, you know, they could be thinking "what if i do what the mod recommends me and i die?" so thats the idea of the  thread, learn a bit more about you, because to me at least, you all are legit.
But that is TO ME...

ps: i do hope candi dont jump in

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »
that's exactly what im not asking here, just wanted to get familiarized with people.

In the other hand, i know there are many newcomers and also "guest" people reading this board, but are probably afraid to ask, you know, they could be thinking "what if i do what the mod recommends me and i die?" so thats the idea of the  thread, learn a bit more about you, because to me at least, you all are legit.
But that is TO ME...

I was too conservative with my AAS usage to recommend something that would kill someone.

If I missed to point benz...what else would you like to know?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »
I was too conservative with my AAS usage to recommend something that would kill someone.

If I missed to point benz...what else would you like to know?

Now that you are willing to answer, i would like to know, again, only if its possible, how did you gained knowledge, is it all about reading and trying? someone taught you, i dont know!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »
Now that you are willing to answer, i would like to know, again, only if its possible, how did you gained knowledge, is it all about reading and trying? someone taught you, i dont know!

Basically I just read & tried this & that & this & that... I didn't really know anyone around me who used so it was up to me to learn. If I knew then what I know now things would've been a lot different.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 03:00:16 PM »
Basically I just read & tried this & that & this & that... I didn't really know anyone around me who used so it was up to me to learn. If I knew then what I know now things would've been a lot different.

So you went the "hardcore" way also known as inject everything, take care of the sides as they popup?
I know one person that learned in that way, he's a pro  :o

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 03:17:50 PM »
So you went the "hardcore" way also known as inject everything, take care of the sides as they popup?
I know one person that learned in that way, he's a pro  :o

I wouldn't say "hardcore" because everything was pretty moderate maybe more like running with one I closed & the other half covered.  ;D

If I could go back in time my cycles would've been way more organized.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »
I have learned through trial and error also, combined with hours and hours of research. I probably researched AAS and PCT for a year and a half before I ever used. I also surround my self with extremely knowledgeable people.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »
I have learned through trial and error also, combined with hours and hours of research. I probably researched AAS and PCT for a year and a half before I ever used. I also surround my self with extremely knowledgeable people.

You know, that reminds me the days when i was young and stupid enough to chase the dream haha. many in a circle, listening to a certain bodybuilder and his insulin discovery, the guy didnt know at all how it worked, but he was going the hardcore way and telling us how he thought it worked.
good old days, 11 years ago, and i still remember it like if it happened yesterday, sadly we dont have many "master" in this matter.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
When I say knowledgeable people, I'm not talking your every day schmoe, I'm talking truly educated knowledgeable people. As far as what other people think, ask me if I really give two F%#*s?  BTW I'm not chasing any dream.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
the mods are doing a damn good job IMO  8)

and yes, that's ass kissing right there  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 04:02:01 PM »
oh and also, I think Van should be a mod too

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »
When I say knowledgeable people, I'm not talking your every day schmoe, I'm talking truly educated knowledgeable people. As far as what other people think, ask me if I really give two F%#*s?  BTW I'm not chasing any dream.

I have asked doctors about roids but they tend to resume everything to: "what the fu** are you thinking? its bad for you. "

And they are supposed to be educated and knowledgeable. such is life :(

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

But that is TO ME...

that's a good point.....I was a newbie earlier this year and I was nervous about the AAS lifestyle in general, let alone some specifics. But I"ve been trading stocks for years now even though Im only 25. If you can navigate through stock Message Boards, and weed out the B.S. posters from the ones that actually know a thing or two.....than AAS message boards are a piece of cake. I guess if you have experience with messages boards on any topic...you should be able to spot out a Clown instantly!!!!

So Once I came across Getbig....I asked a couple questions, and Arnold Jr. answered them....and right away I could tell he knows what he's talking about.....and I could just feel the Sincerity in his posts....which to me is more important than anything.....Being able to trust someone that just posts on a message board and you actualy don't have real human contact with.

Now that I've been on this board for....I don't know mabey 9 months......I know that all the Mods are great people and are trust worthy. Of course some questions or issues.....can have different answers from the MODS if the question has to do with an opinion or prefference thing....rather than straight facts......but that's okay, cause I know the MOD's give their honest opinions or feelings about that type of question.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »
So guys, whenever you check this forum, theres a idiot claiming all of you dont life weights, dont know shit about nutrition, and the biggest accusation, that you all have crap knowledge when it comes about roids.

I dont wanna put a list of the idiots, because you know them, so my question is.

How did you learn about steroids? Did you study something related with medicine? How deep is your knowledge? Have any of you have self made roids in home? Etc.

No need to give details, about location, university names, schools, just try to make a little bio about you and the "dark side" as div call it :)

ps: no bad intentions, i think most of you know me already.

If you're talking about "Sevastaste", it's because I called him out on sources and said he was full of shit.

If it's about "GH15", it's because I said he was a gimmick account and he is.

Ron even told me as much.

People who hang out in the Gossip section of GetBig all day are nothing but whores.........not lifters.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 05:47:10 PM »

People who hang out in the Gossip section of GetBig all day are nothing but whores.........not lifters.   ;D

DIV

take those words back !  >:(

;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »
take those words back !  >:(

;D

Half those gossip bitches can't even lift their own bodyweight.

They live vicariously through bodybuilding because they can't do it themselves.

There are exceptions, but come on.........

Most of the real anabolic talk happens here, not on the Gossip board.   ::)

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 05:52:48 PM »
Half those gossip bitches can't even lift their own bodyweight.

They live vicariously through bodybuilding because they can't do it themselves.

There are exceptions, but come on.........

Most of the real anabolic talk happens here, not on the Gossip board.   ::)

DIV

x2 good post
TEAM Nasser

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »
yeah of course if you want to learn about the chemicals, this forum is much better thant the G and O

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »

If you're talking about "Sevastaste", it's because I called him out on sources and said he was full of shit.

If it's about "GH15", it's because I said he was a gimmick account and he is.

Ron even told me as much.

DIV

I just wish Ron would call out who's in on the joke.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »
no doubt this board changed when i had to do the dirty job with candi  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »
yeah of course if you want to learn about the chemicals, this forum is much better thant the G and O

How many of those guys on G&O do you think actually lift........lifty heavy........?

I'd say about 25% at most.

The rest are gimmick accounts and lurkers.

I've been a Moderator here for years and Ron has told me stories.

Alot of the people on the Gossip forum have nothing to do with bodybuilding or lifting at all.......  ;D

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »
How many of those guys on G&O do you think actually lift........lifty heavy........?

Alot of the people on the Gossip forum have nothing to do with bodybuilding or lifting at all.......  ;D

DIV

agreed
TEAM Nasser

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

Alot of the people on the Gossip forum have nothing to do with bodybuilding or lifting at all.......  ;D

DIV

Is it important to lift heavy? like, will that get you hot ladies?  ::)