Author Topic: Which Politician Said This on Sunday?  (Read 1681 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Which Politician Said This on Sunday?
« on: November 24, 2008, 05:56:40 AM »
I don't think we want to empower government here and keep bureaucrats employed. I think what we want to do is to help all Americans.

I think infrastructure may have a place in this package, but we're doing a big highway bill this coming year. Why not reserve that infrastructure money for the highway bill and do it in the right way?

But if we want to create jobs now, and we want to create certainty now, why wouldn't we lower taxes? And if we really want to help the economy, why wouldn't we have the president-elect say, "I am not going to raise taxes on any American in my first two years in office?"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,456510,00.html

Was it this weeping pustule:

Or was it this fair man about town:

Answer:  Both.  TAXXXX CUTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOD  NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Which Politican Said This on Sunday?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 06:19:18 AM »
weeping pustule?  hmmm... If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you may not like the man very much.   :P
w

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 06:45:05 AM »
weeping pustule?  hmmm... If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you may not like the man very much.   :P
He's in the Mitt Romney mold of white bread corporate executives that live like parasites off of the labor of others. 

I love the way this waste of organs slams government--typical rightwing drivel.  Yeah, right.  Let's cut about 180 pounds of fat out of the budget by getting rid of that waste of space.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 07:15:30 AM »
He's in the Mitt Romney mold of white bread corporate executives that live like parasites off of the labor of others. 

I love the way this waste of organs slams government--typical rightwing drivel.  Yeah, right.  Let's cut about 180 pounds of fat out of the budget by getting rid of that waste of space.

For your information, Wall Street execs donate way more to democrats than republicans, especially this election.   

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 07:28:35 AM »
For your information, Wall Street execs donate way more to democrats than republicans, especially this election.   
That's wonderful.

How do you know that?

How does that change their parasitic characters?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »
That's wonderful.

How do you know that?

Ill send you the article later.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »
That's wonderful.

How do you know that?

in your world are all wall street execs parasites?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 06:28:05 AM »
in your world are all wall street execs parasites?
What do they create?

What do they produce?

What do they add to the mix?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 07:01:36 AM »
What do they create?

What do they produce?

are you being serious?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 07:26:24 AM »
What do they create?

What do they produce?

you are seriously asking me what corporate america has brought to this country and the global economy as a whole?  out loud?  on and internet board?  in front of other people?  im gonna ask you again.  are you being serious?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 09:50:27 AM »
you are seriously asking me what corporate america has brought to this country and the global economy as a whole?  out loud?  on and internet board?  in front of other people?  im gonna ask you again.  are you being serious?

Decker does not understand that without executives and managers, that all the "workers" would be standing around, leaderless, and have no orders to fill, no new clients for their products, no direction, or even have a job for that matter.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 10:37:49 AM »
are you being serious?
No I'm not.  But I am being serious about this:  we cannot have a country of brokers and money managers and remain a world power.

We have to have a manufacturing base.  That's why we need the Big 3.  And let's face it, these asset based fee sucking whores on Wall Street shuffle a hell of alot of papers for their daily bread.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »
No I'm not.  But I am being serious about this:  we cannot have a country of brokers and money managers and remain a world power.

We have to have a manufacturing base.  That's why we need the Big 3.  And let's face it, these asset based fee sucking whores on Wall Street shuffle a hell of alot of papers for their daily bread.

omg I agree with you...  maybe it's the festive holiday mood or I don't know what.  But what DO those fat cats do exactly to earn those exorbitant salaries and bonuses?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 11:10:40 AM »
omg I agree with you...  maybe it's the festive holiday mood or I don't know what.  But what DO those fat cats do exactly to earn those exorbitant salaries and bonuses?
tis the fucking season.  Enjoy your holiday Dan-O!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »
tis the fucking season.  Enjoy your holiday Dan-O!

You too.  And happy Thanksgiving to whomever else is celebrating it.

Everyone spend a few extra bux on Black Friday...  consider it as part of your patriotic duty to help Pres-elect Obama "shock" the economy back into growth! :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 12:10:50 PM »

What liberals like yourself refuse to understand is that the cost to run a business in this country, especially anything in manufacturing, is so high as to not be economically sensical.  The costs of mfg here are just too high for businesses to set up shop here on a large scale unless they keep certain things in check..

Between strict OSHA laws, enviro laws, EPA rules and the costs if impasct statements and compliance, TAXES, insurances, and all the related expenses, it does notmake any economic sense to make anything here.  Did I mention the insane lawsuit abuse by trial lawyers like John Edwards????

The government has been the the biggest jobs killer as far as mfg goes in this country. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »
[...]Between strict OSHA laws, enviro laws, EPA rules and the costs if impasct statements and compliance, TAXES, insurances, and all the related expenses, it does notmake any economic sense to make anything here.

But it sure all hell makes a lot of sense TO SELL IT HERE huh? I see. It's OK to have someone in a country we can't even pronounce make our pants in semi-slavery conditions, barely making enough to survive, and then bump the price oh... say about 1000% and sell it in the American market, for all Gringos to enjoy. Then people land planes into our buildings and we ask ourselves why.

The government has been the the biggest jobs killer as far as mfg goes in this country.

The US government is the # 1 employer in the country. What is your fucking point?

The governments (federal, local or state) give huge grants and tax breaks to corporations and STILL these motherfuckers leave! You tell me that this is not the case, especially after the HUGE bailouts "our pimps" have in store for Big Business, and I'll shut up for a day.

This is nothing new, it has been discussed before, and it hasn't "sound business" or "sound economics" as a base. It's called IMPERIALISM. Plain and simple. The following was said back in the XVI century by Sir Thomas More: “Everywhere do I perceive a certain conspiracy of rich men seeking their own advantage under the name and pretext of the commonwealth.”

I sure as hell know who the enemy is.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Which Politician Said This on Sunday?
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 08:53:59 AM »
Holy shit, this was written around 1902 and yet sounds fresh as hell. It explains, for example, the Invasion of Iraq:

"The play of these forces does not openly appear. They are essentially parasites upon patriotism, and they adapt themselves to its protecting colours. In the mouths of their representatives are noble phrase, expressive of their desire to extend the area of civilisation, to establish good government, promote Christianity, extirpate slavery, and elevate the lower races. Some of the business men who hold such language may entertain a genuine, though usually a vague, desire to accomplish these ends, but they are primarily engaged in business, and they are not unaware of the utility of the more unselfish forces in furthering their ends. Their true attitude of mind is expressed by Mr. Rhodes in his famous description of 'Her Majesty’s Flag” as “the greatest commercial asset in the world.'"

J.A. Hobson.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 09:31:20 AM »

But it sure all hell makes a lot of sense TO SELL IT HERE huh? I see. It's OK to have someone in a country we can't even pronounce make our pants in semi-slavery conditions, barely making enough to survive, and then bump the price oh... say about 1000% and sell it in the American market, for all Gringos to enjoy. Then people land planes into our buildings and we ask ourselves why.

The US government is the # 1 employer in the country. What is your fucking point?

The governments (federal, local or state) give huge grants and tax breaks to corporations and STILL these motherfuckers leave! You tell me that this is not the case, especially after the HUGE bailouts "our pimps" have in store for Big Business, and I'll shut up for a day.

This is nothing new, it has been discussed before, and it hasn't "sound business" or "sound economics" as a base. It's called IMPERIALISM. Plain and simple. The following was said back in the XVI century by Sir Thomas More: “Everywhere do I perceive a certain conspiracy of rich men seeking their own advantage under the name and pretext of the commonwealth.”

I sure as hell know who the enemy is.

Cry me a river.....who cares. Leave if u don't like it. Make ur own clothes, grow ur own food, build ur own car out of parts u manufactored, from raw goods u mined or pulled outy of the earth. Stop whining like a little bitch about the rest of the world. They could care less about u. Imperialism has gotten us on top, capitalism has helped us stay that way. The system isn't perfect but better then waiting in bread lines.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »
Cry me a river.....who cares. Leave if u don't like it. Make ur own clothes, grow ur own food, build ur own car out of parts u manufactored, from raw goods u mined or pulled outy of the earth. Stop whining like a little bitch about the rest of the world. They could care less about u. Imperialism has gotten us on top, capitalism has helped us stay that way. The system isn't perfect but better then waiting in bread lines.

Shouldn't you be fighting in Iraq or something?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
Shouldn't you be fighting in Iraq or something?

If only you were.  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »
If only you were.  ::)

How about you? I mean, you seem to be the convenient patriot type and willing to die for your countrymen. Before you go, get yer forehead tatooed with an "I AM AN AMERICAN JEW" all over it. You'll be given "special treatment" by the locals (you'll be lucky if the pee on your pants dries before they saw your head off).

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Which Politician Said This on Sunday?
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »
Either way, no doubt about it...hardcore....
I hate the State.