Author Topic: YYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!  (Read 3646 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: YYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 01:50:12 AM »
Coach you almost put this hoe in the white house

Scary thing is that some people " hint hint" still believe she was qualified to potentially be the most powerful person on this fuckin Earth... :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 06:33:59 AM »
Yes...more qualified x10 than Obama. All you have now is a repeat of the Clinton disaster without the Dot Com bubble. Remember what happend after that? We started heading for a recession. Yep, good job!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 06:52:40 AM »
Anyone thinking Palin is qualified for anything is a bigger idiot than she is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 07:43:23 AM »
We're fucked!!

Can you elaborate.  What exactly is your problem with a tax cut for the middle class.   Any money savings they get will be spent which will support the economy.   Either way, I thought Repugs loved tax cuts of any kind.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 07:57:16 AM »
Anyone thinking Palin is qualified for anything is a bigger idiot than she is.

there is one moderator on this board who thinks she's excellent and exactly what Washington needs.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »
Can you elaborate.  What exactly is your problem with a tax cut for the middle class.   Any money savings they get will be spent which will support the economy.   Either way, I thought Repugs loved tax cuts of any kind.   

Absolutely nothing......if it were possible. But since it's not possible, we're f**ked and just not the middle class, EVERYONE is. Did you hear any of his speech yesterday. It's a spending frenzy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »
I know, BUSH passed him the "spending baton"

Comrade BUSH has paved the way for the future.   the leader of conservatism and dropped his load.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »
Well, we're doing that in about 3-4 states right now and it's failing. Imagine if this wingnut actually followed through with Universal health care for the entire country. And from what I've been reading, Canada is on it's way to privatization. Do you realize by doing that the repercussions it will have?

you dont havea  clue do you?

privatization purely brings out cost cutting and reduces services. And its a myth that if you pay theres no lineups. thats complete BS. People in civilised countries have a choice to be private or public.

in many cases the private wait is just as long as the public.  its more to do with skills and demand. if you have an unhealthy society to stat with, its always going to get off to a slow start that appears to be not feasible.

it takes time and committment.

the other side is death. if you dont have the $, or the coverage, you die. but like i said, the US is a shithole full of greedy, self centred ignorants who dont care about anything but themselves.

i hope your mum gets cancer.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
We're fucked!!

You can thank the neoconservatives.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »
you dont havea  clue do you?

privatization purely brings out cost cutting and reduces services. And its a myth that if you pay theres no lineups. thats complete BS. People in civilised countries have a choice to be private or public.

in many cases the private wait is just as long as the public.  its more to do with skills and demand. if you have an unhealthy society to stat with, its always going to get off to a slow start that appears to be not feasible.

it takes time and committment.

the other side is death. if you dont have the $, or the coverage, you die. but like i said, the US is a shithole full of greedy, self centred ignorants who dont care about anything but themselves.

i hope your mum gets cancer.

What a classless thing to say.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2008, 12:12:21 AM »
Whie some posters on here were too busy filling the thread with comic gems, they must have over looked this little fact:

The pledges, amount to half the value of everything produced in the nation last year,

Keep on laughing it up while you still have time.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2008, 12:14:34 AM »
so they don't have to pay shit.

Wrong.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 02:13:03 AM »
Absolutely nothing......if it were possible. But since it's not possible, we're f**ked and just not the middle class, EVERYONE is. Did you hear any of his speech yesterday. It's a spending frenzy.

What makes you think it's not possible? You know what happens when the middle class has more $$$ in their pocket?  They SPEND it and that stimulates the economy.   Maybe some of that stimulation will trickle up to the rich folks. Here's an idea.  Why don't you just sit back and be quiet for the next two years and let's see what happens.  Just take all that paranoid energy and apply it toward your golf game or something.  In two years we'll hopefully have some tangible results which we can then discuss.   The last 8 years have been an unmitigated disaster starting with Cheney's secret energy task force and ending with the meltdown in our financial system.   Now is the time to give our new POTUS some support or at the very least the benefit of the doubt while he tries to clean up the shit-storm that Bush/Cheney and neo-cons have left for all of us to deal with.