Author Topic: TREN Extreme by ACL  (Read 10057 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: TREN Extreme by ACL
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »
I guess I'm surprised that there is not more posts about Primordial Performance.  I was reading up on the 1-T and it sounds decent.  I've tried the Sustain Alpha and liked it.

This is where ALL of the PH and Supplement guys lose me.

"I liked it"

"got good results"

"It's a quality product"

WHY did you like it and what EXACTLY were your results?  Specifics please

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »
Yes.

Look, your username says it all. Try to be smart, and keep your hands off this untested garbage.

No one in the world knows, what these substances will do to your body in the long run, nor what is really the composition of the stuff you take there. It was never tested, it is produced under non-medical conditions and so on.

If you are lucky, nothing will happen when you take this.

Try to get legit human grade steroids and you are better off, or do it naturally.

True, very true..... but 80% of the steroids most gym rats get there hands on is UG shit anyway, so what's the fucking difference :P

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 06:17:49 PM »
This is where ALL of the PH and Supplement guys lose me.

"I liked it"

"got good results"

"It's a quality product"

WHY did you like it and what EXACTLY were your results?  Specifics please

I liked it as a PCT.  I used it for about 5 weeks (only coming off of Epi, so nothing harsh) but I kept all of my gains, and maybe it was a placebo effect, but I had a sense of well being and just felt really good - mood and overall.  That's about it...keeping the gains was good enough reason.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
I liked it as a PCT.  I used it for about 5 weeks (only coming off of Epi, so nothing harsh) but I kept all of my gains, and maybe it was a placebo effect, but I had a sense of well being and just felt really good - mood and overall.  That's about it...keeping the gains was good enough reason.
as a pct ? dude, no, pct = post cycle therapy. you do "pct" to bring your own natural productio of testosteron back up. tren extreme is a anabolic androgenic steroid. you didnt do a pct, you just took another steroid.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
as a pct ? dude, no, pct = post cycle therapy. you do "pct" to bring your own natural productio of testosteron back up. tren extreme is a anabolic androgenic steroid. you didnt do a pct, you just took another steroid.

Sorry I should clarify..I used the Sustain as the pct, not the 1-T.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:07 AM »
True, very true..... but 80% of the steroids most gym rats get there hands on is UG shit anyway, so what's the fucking difference :P

Ok, that's a valid point.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 06:29:13 AM »

OKay now were getting somewhere. ;D

Sorry to keep on your ass M10, what what were your gains on the EPI?

and again, "I felt jacked" doesn't count ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »

If you want to find out how people did and certain designer steroids and supplements in general I suggest going to anabolicminds.com.  Check out the forum section and use the search option. 

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »

No problem Groink, no big deal.  I started at 221 and took the scale again yesterday at 228, same clothes, same scale etc.  The time gap was about 5 1/2 weeks.  I haven't maxed out or anything like that, but felt much stonger and pushed more weight, I use to finish off flat db presses at about 95lbs for 3 sets of 10 and this week did 105 for 3 sets of 10.  Not by any means strong compared to others on the board, but an increase for me....hope that was a better explanation.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 10:01:32 AM »
No problem Groink, no big deal.  I started at 221 and took the scale again yesterday at 228, same clothes, same scale etc.  The time gap was about 5 1/2 weeks.  I haven't maxed out or anything like that, but felt much stonger and pushed more weight, I use to finish off flat db presses at about 95lbs for 3 sets of 10 and this week did 105 for 3 sets of 10.  Not by any means strong compared to others on the board, but an increase for me....hope that was a better explanation.

Cool.

But did you poop before you weighed yourself ? ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »
epistane and havoc are solid drugs with anti estrogenic effects. Good for dry lean gains.

1-T or dermacrine are nice as well with some additional beenies.