Author Topic: How is this "bad economy" affecting you?  (Read 1780 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Re: How is this "bad economy" affecting you?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »
I just donated 24,000 to Citibank & Friends.  So did all of you.

They will get it one way or another, thru our taxes.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 07:17:19 PM »
Benz, you're banned for 30 days.  You know this, you guys posted the pm on the board so don't pretend you don't.  Ron also knows you are banned for 30 days.  I told you what you need to do and I'll lift the ban.  But stop playing stupid and trying to make it look like I'm just deleting your posts to be a dick.

Why is he banned?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 08:34:11 AM »
Decker, your charity is honorable.

If the gov takes less of my money, I spend more, I give more to family and friends and I make more small contributions to local charities, hospitals, medical causes, etc.  The more the gov takes from my hard earned income, the less I will do these things.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »
Decker, your charity is honorable.

If the gov takes less of my money, I spend more, I give more to family and friends and I make more small contributions to local charities, hospitals, medical causes, etc.  The more the gov takes from my hard earned income, the less I will do these things.

I agree. The more disposable income people have the more they spend, invest, donate, and save. It's a lot easier to be charitable when you have something to give vs. when you're living paycheck to paycheck.

And kudos to you, Decker, for your charitable donations. I wonder how much more you could give if that money was initially in your hands vs. a bloated and corrupt politicians?