Author Topic: Thanksgiving - Who's bringing their bb food in tupperware to family dinner  (Read 58156 times)

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Who's bringing their bb food in tupperware to family Thanksgiving?
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2008, 06:18:25 AM »
This looks like a sad attempt at a bodybuilder E.D. commercial ;D

"Sorry hun, deca does it to me"
i

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2008, 06:25:21 AM »
thankgivin comes around once a year so eat to your hearts content,if your diets on point and your not getting fat in the winter that one day will do no damage whatsover except for alittle sodium bloat for 2 or 3 days,unless you have a show within the next 90 days pig out everyone,im sure your family or wherever your spending your thanksgiving is working hard preparing all that food and to show up with tuna and stuff in tupperware is kinda rude imho.enjoy yourselves and give thanks to god

Whatever "gracie bjj"  you know SHIT about the bodybuilding lifestyle.... ::)  ::)

Take some lessons from the TRULY hardcore ones on this thread

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2008, 06:26:37 AM »
Good news!  I talked a couple of other friends/family members into doing a comparison round just before the main course.  Last year grandpa took me on the rear lat spread, but I think I got him on front double bi.  I think if I stay focused and keep my carb loading on point today and tomorrow, I can take 2nd place.  It's all about the trophy, my friends, all about the trophy...

I've said it before....KEEP THOSE DAMN ABS TIGHT!!!!  Nothing worse than a gut being displayed.  FOCUS MAN!!!!  FOCUS!!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2008, 06:30:52 AM »
thankgivin comes around once a year so eat to your hearts content,if your diets on point and your not getting fat in the winter that one day will do no damage whatsover except for alittle sodium bloat for 2 or 3 days,unless you have a show within the next 90 days pig out everyone,im sure your family or wherever your spending your thanksgiving is working hard preparing all that food and to show up with tuna and stuff in tupperware is kinda rude imho.enjoy yourselves and give thanks to god

this post disgusts me

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2008, 06:33:50 AM »
This looks like a sad attempt at a bodybuilder E.D. commercial ;D

"Sorry hun, deca does it to me"

Think about it... the number one reason men stop taking medication is erectile dysfunction. Most guys would rather risk a heart attack or heart failure than have a limp dick yet some wannabes are doing it on purpose. :)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:12 AM »
im bringing Mr.Dash salt, so i dont gain any sodium retention...a bag with whey isolate protein (just incase my turkey does not fully digest), glutamine(so i can stay nice and full for post dinner talk), im gonna be wearing a tight shirt, so i can notice my glycogen storage increase by makiin my shirt tigher..i will also will be bringing in a cooler with some chicken, 12oz's,  a cup of almonds, and a pound of sparagus to help me dry out unncessesary sodium....i will also bring my zma's just incase i feel like going to sleep on the couch...MUST STAY ANABOLIC....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2008, 06:36:34 AM »

Haha! yes just one more tiny titted loser who will never be able to compete with me on a stage of oiled up men in g-strings.
some people just don't have the dedication to do what it takes to win a plastic trophy

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2008, 06:38:24 AM »
Think about it... the number one reason men stop taking medication is erectile dysfunction. Most guys would rather risk a heart attack or heart failure than have a limp dick yet some wannabes are doing it on purpose. :)

Doc, the man is an iron warrior who deserves all of our respect.   Guaranteed he'll bring his tupperware to Thanksgiving.

No, he ain't goin to Thanksgiving....he'll drive 100 miles to find the only gym open in his area and he'll give thanks to the weights.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:52 AM »
Doc, the man is an iron warrior who deserves all of our respect.   Guaranteed he'll bring his tupperware to Thanksgiving.

No, he ain't goin to Thanksgiving....he'll drive 100 miles to find the only gym open in his area and he'll give thanks to the weights.
;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2008, 06:43:23 AM »

He will be flipping tractor tires and doing the 300 workout between courses.

On a serious note.... isn't someone who brings tupperware to thanksgiving being an attention whore?

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2008, 06:50:39 AM »
On a serious note....

you're missing the whole point of this thread doc

i

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2008, 06:51:34 AM »
im bringing Mr.Dash salt, so i dont gain any sodium retention...a bag with whey isolate protein (just incase my turkey does not fully digest), glutamine(so i can stay nice and full for post dinner talk), im gonna be wearing a tight shirt, so i can notice my glycogen storage increase by makiin my shirt tigher..i will also will be bringing in a cooler with some chicken, 12oz's,  a cup of almonds, and a pound of sparagus to help me dry out unncessesary sodium....i will also bring my zma's just incase i feel like going to sleep on the couch...MUST STAY ANABOLIC....

THATS pure focus and drive...mad props

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2008, 06:54:16 AM »
I'm thinking about packing a barbell and some plates in the trunk and doing some Ronnie Coleman driveway lunges.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2008, 06:56:08 AM »
you're missing the whole point of this thread doc

I could have asked "how many people sucking down tuna three times a day look good?" :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2008, 06:57:04 AM »
He will be flipping tractor tires and doing the 300 workout between courses.

On a serious note.... isn't someone who brings tupperware to thanksgiving being an attention whore?

I'd eat my tupperware food alone in my car if need be while my family feasts on their delicioius thanksgiving meal inside their warm house.   Yeah they're fat and happy, but I'm building a temple.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2008, 06:58:00 AM »
I'm thinking about packing a barbell and some plates in the trunk and doing some Ronnie Coleman driveway lunges.

Wow....will the awesomeness never end with you??  Are you one of bodybuilding's gurus hiding behind a screen name? ? ? ? ?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2008, 06:58:34 AM »

I'm not screwing up my diet tomorrow because cheat day is Sunday but I will be giving piggy back rides up the steps to all family members to get some extra leg work in.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2008, 07:00:58 AM »
I'd eat my tupperware food alone in my car if need be while my family feasts on their delicioius thanksgiving meal inside their warm house.   Yeah they're fat and happy, but I'm building a temple.
My workout bros extended me an invite to have a meal in the gym parking lot. Of course the gym is closed, the owner seems to think that shutting down the gym and keeping me from the thing i'm most thankful for is ok. The "regular" people just don't get why i'm doing this, every bite of a chicken breast brings me that much closer to immortality.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »
My workout bros extended me an invite to have a meal in the gym parking lot. Of course the gym is closed, the owner seems to think that shutting down the gym and keeping me from the thing i'm most thankful for is ok. The "regular" people just don't get why i'm doing this, every bite of a chicken breast brings me that much closer to immortality.

I'm thankful you're on Getbig.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2008, 07:03:06 AM »

Some people are building housing projects, LOL!

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2008, 07:05:35 AM »

I think "Tofurkey" is a curse word.

Here is a challenge.  Use Tofurkey at least 10 times tomorrow at random parts of conversations.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2008, 07:07:25 AM »
Good news!  I talked a couple of other friends/family members into doing a comparison round just before the main course.  Last year grandpa took me on the rear lat spread, but I think I got him on front double bi.  I think if I stay focused and keep my carb loading on point today and tomorrow, I can take 2nd place.  It's all about the trophy, my friends, all about the trophy...

Is this a tested event?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2008, 07:08:00 AM »

Here is a challenge.  Use Tofurkey at least 10 times tomorrow at random parts of conversations.

What does this have to do with keeping my glutes razor sharp on Thanksgiving?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2008, 07:08:51 AM »
Are Vegans gay?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2008, 07:11:25 AM »

You don't get it bro. Maybe one day you will be bitten by the iron bug, and i promise you there will be no cure. We eat to live, not live to eat.