Author Topic: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08  (Read 14811 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08
« on: November 25, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »
He gets made fun of a lot, but at the club there was literally a constant lineup of people just to say a few words to him

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 06:40:04 PM »
He gets made fun of a lot, but at the club there was literally a lineup of people to say a few words to him

yeah they're called ' star-fuckers '

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »
yeah they're called ' star-fuckers '

They were more guys than girls lining up, but girls were allowed to stick around for longer :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 06:42:10 PM »
They were more guys than girls lining up, but girls were allowed to stick for longer :)

How sad is ones life when the highlight is to wait in line to have a few words with Mike Tyson?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 06:42:55 PM »
How sad is ones life when the highlight is to wait in line to have a few words with Mike Tyson?

Guess there were at least a thousand people with sad lives at Prive nightclub that night

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 06:43:36 PM »
You have to admit it he "was " a bad mother fucker back in the day.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »
Mike Tyson is a pretty big celebrity. What's wrong with wanting to speak to him?  ::)

Bob, it's pretty cool that you got to see Tyson. Was he looking pretty buff in your observation? Or is he average these days?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »
Mike Tyson is a pretty big celebrity. What's wrong with wanting to speak to him?  ::)

QFT.  As if spending years debating Dorian vs. Ronnie on a thread which only 3-4 people read is cool but spending a few minutes to meet one of the best (or perhaps the best) boxer of all time is "sad"  :D

Bob, it's pretty cool that you got to see Tyson. Was he looking pretty buff in your observation? Or is he average these days?

He's actually gotten kinda chubby :) ...but still has some good muscle size. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 06:52:20 PM »

Tyson is infamous , he's beat his ex-wife is convicted of rape , burned through all of his money , he's an interesting guy but a pretty big celebrity isn't saying much.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »
Guess there were at least a thousand people with sad lives at Prive nightclub that night

Ohhh a ' private club '  ::) if people waited in line to chat with Tyson , they have to much time on their hands.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »
he's basically an ape.  Fast, powerful, dumb, and a rapist.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
QFT.  As if spending years debating Dorian vs. Ronnie on a thread which only 3-4 people read is cool but spending a few minutes to meet one of the best (or perhaps the best) boxer of all time is "sad"  :D

He's actually gotten kinda chubby :) ...but still has some good muscle size. 

I guess who enjoy meeting men who like to hit women  ;) and spending years defending Nasser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
he's basically an ape.  Fast, powerful, dumb, and a rapist.

Right , what happened when he met a real boxer?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 06:56:14 PM »
Ohhh a ' private club '  ::) if people waited in line to chat with Tyson , they have to much time on their hands.

Time consisting for going to a nice club and having a few drinks while socializing. Compared to arguing over ripped glutes, it's time wasted.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »

You misunderstood - the nighclub is actually called "Prive."  I take it you haven't been to Vegas or even don't get out much in general? ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »
Time consisting for going to a nice club and having a few drinks while socializing. Compared to arguing over ripped glutes, it's time wasted.

Find the post where I argued over ripped glutes  ;) and strange one might discuss bodybuilding on a bodybuilding message board out of the two I would saying bragging about meeting a convicted rapist and wife beating more sad

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »
You misunderstood - the nighclub is actually called "Prive."  I take it you haven't been to Vegas or even don't get out much in general? ;)

We all can't have well rounded live like BigBobs meeting rapists & wife beaters , highlights like that I'll stay indoors  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
We all can't have well rounded live like BigBobs meeting rapists & wife beaters , highlights like that I'll stay indoors  ;)

Brutal attempt at a comeback after admitting you were clueless about one of the top nightclubs in Vegas.  Maybe you should spend a bit more time doing other things in life than defending Dorian  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 07:05:41 PM »
Brutal attempt at a comeback after admitting you were clueless about one of the top nightclubs in Vegas.  Maybe you should spend a bit more time doing other things in life than defending Dorian  :D

Coming from the guy who has been iceskating up-hill defending Nasser ( hypocrisy ) and WOW-wee one of the top-clubs in Vegas  ::) boy what am I missing out on? meeting rapist wife beaters and then trying to impress internet people with my brush with the ' famous '

you don't know what my life consists of you've been reduced to speculating but unlike you I don't live my life on the internet , you must be fond of wife beaters you seem to meet them often

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 07:13:06 PM »
He gets made fun of a lot, but at the club there was literally a constant lineup of people just to say a few words to him

Is that blonde chick pregnant with this baby? See a big bulge -- 2nd trimester?
U

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 07:31:16 PM »
I was in a club around half a year ago. Mike Tyson walked right past me (actually wearing a shirt that looks a lot like he is wearing in that pic!) on the way to the toilet. People were all pretty chilled, and no-one gave him a hard time or too much bother.

He looks smaller than I thought he would, but also what suprised was that he did not seem to have any bodyguards around. (At other times, when I have been in a club or restaurant, and seen someone like Tom Cruise, or famous pop-stars, they always seen to have 3 or 4 bodyguards).

For someone like Mike it must be a constant risk that some idiot wants to come up and pick a fight so that they get for the rest of their life to tell the story of how they got into a fight with Mike Tyson....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »
He doesnt look too pleased you are taking that photo.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »
I was in a club around half a year ago. Mike Tyson walked right past me (actually wearing a shirt that looks a lot like he is wearing in that pic!) on the way to the toilet. People were all pretty chilled, and no-one gave him a hard time or too much bother.

He looks smaller than I thought he would, but also what suprised was that he did not seem to have any bodyguards around. (At other times, when I have been in a club or restaurant, and seen someone like Tom Cruise, or famous pop-stars, they always seen to have 3 or 4 bodyguards).

For someone like Mike it must be a constant risk that some idiot wants to come up and pick a fight so that they get for the rest of their life to tell the story of how they got into a fight with Mike Tyson....
haahah honestly, Tyson does not need protection. He could kill 99% of the population.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 07:39:13 PM »
If Holyfield wins the title in December we'll see Holyfield/Tyson III the summer of 09.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 07:47:26 PM »

No one followed him to or from the bathroom either at Prive.  Otherwise, everyone who approached him seemed positive and respectful.  He did have a small crew of friends but I wouldnt call them "bodyguards."  Although Tyson is generally stupid, even he is smart enough to know not to actually get physical with any haters at the club or be sued.  Imagine how many times haters egg him on, but if he ever responded physically it would be all over the news.