Author Topic: Why Do so many girls insist on posting the Whole entire photo shoot on a websit?  (Read 2268 times)

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
So a female bodybuilder, figure girl, fitness chick gets a photo shoot and posts EVERY SINGLE picture on a website. Example...siouxcunt has a section so the attention whores can post ALL the photos on line.

Razor has full albums so the gilrs can post ALL THE pics.

Show us a couple shots and be down with it!

Do these girls really think they will be "discovered" online? They clearly want their 15..I mean 1500 minutes in the spotlight but every single timethey get new photo shoot they post it. OH HEY GUESS WHAT I GOT ANOTHER PHOTO SHOOT DON'T I LOOK SO GREAT!!!

Fsihing for compliments like a whore looking for her next trick.

guys don't do this.

Why do girls?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
So a female bodybuilder, figure girl, fitness chick gets a photo shoot and posts EVERY SINGLE picture on a website. Example...siouxcunt has a section so the attention whores can post ALL the photos on line.

Do these girls really think they will be "discovered" online? They clearly want their 15..I mean 1500 minutes in the spotlight but every single timethey get new photo shoot they post it. OH HEY GUESS WHAT I GOT ANOTHER PHOTO SHOOT DON'T I LOOK SO GREAT!!!

guys don't do this.

Why do girls?

Why not just stay away from these schmoe sites? I don't like the way female bodybuilders look, so I don't go to Siouxcountrys disgusting board. Just stay away and you won't be so mad all the time.
E

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

guys don't do this.

Why do girls?
In these days of "Reality" television everyone is/thinks they are a star! (you don't even need to have any talent anymore.....can't sing?  no problem! can't dance??  n/p!!)
with the advent of "My-Space" and "personal websites" ......everyday---"nobody's" act like celeberties/stars!
("Billy-Guns" having a "pay section" on his website where you pay for photos of him and his "progress")
any girl with a half-way decent figure is a "fitness model" or aspiring actress ("Vote for me!" is the mantra they preach on every website)

and if they have money or an indulging husband..they live in their own fantasy world where they are a "Star"
fitness/figure/model/actress/MTV made coach/cover spokesmodel/supplement company rep/

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Why not just stay away from these schmoe sites? I don't like the way female bodybuilders look, so I don't go to Siouxcountrys disgusting board. Just stay away and you won't be so mad all the time.

Fuck do you consdier bodybuilding.com a shcmoe site? Allifit tries to befriend me and get me to vote for her on every site I'm a part of. Shes worse than ripped almost. I hate when strangerse want me to be their "cyber" friends on myspace and facebook and for contests, etc.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
In these days of "Reality" television everyone is/thinks they are a star! (you don't even need to have any talent anymore.....can't sing?  no problem! can't dance??  n/p!!)
with the advent of "My-Space" and "personal websites" ......everyday---"nobody's" act like celeberties/stars!
("Billy-Guns" having a "pay section" on his website where you pay for photos of him and his "progress")
any girl with a half-way decent figure is a "fitness model" or aspiring actress ("Vote for me!" is the mantra they preach on every website)

and if they have money or an indulging husband..they live in their own fantasy world where they are a "Star"
fitness/figure/model/actress/MTV made coach/cover spokesmodel/supplement company rep/

look who s talking...irony at its finest.

When you make fun of these people, you re making fun of yourself, somehow it means you're smarter than you were in the past.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Fuck do you consdier bodybuilding.com a shcmoe site? Allifit tries to befriend me and get me to vote for her on every site I'm a part of. Shes worse than ripped almost. I hate when strangerse want me to be their "cyber" friends on myspace and facebook and for contests, etc.

Pick one site and stick to it. There is no reason to post on all the muscle boards if you are straight.
E

DPump

• Getbig III

When you make fun of these people, you re making fun of yourself, somehow it means you're smarter than you were in the past.

BMA kinda does it for fun-  hes a grt part of the site-   the people he's poking at are the shameless self-promoters that want u to do something for them

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
I noticed that too, theres no reason to put up the whole shoot, just be confident and pick the best one or two....the other 'b' shots just diminish the good ones and the girl ends up looking unprofessional....

I knew a femal model that worked pretty regularly doing print work, catalouge stuff for J Crew and she said they take 4-500 pics of her over the course of the day sometimes the weekend and they only end up using the one or two best shots....same for the other models on the shoot....cant beat odds like that.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

Translation = my only face time with women happens over the internet......I'm a regular on myspace, facebook, and BB.com. 

All three are fucking schmoe sites.  The only people I know that hang out on myspace and facebook all the time are epic losers and chicks. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

guys don't do this.

Why do girls?

I know what you mean...however, GUYS do it as well. Trust me.

I don't get this stupid mentality nowadays.....most people seem to think they are "special", as in, "I'm gonna be discovered" syndrome. Attention whores, all of 'em. Look around, everywhere you look there's some talentless fuck doing something they shouldn't be doing. Things like, Reality shows and pop music feed this mentality.

In a way, you can't blame them. If Britney Spears can "sing" and cut an Album, shit, so can I. If Vin Diesel can make it to Hollywood and call himself an "actor", shit, so can I. You get the idea.....

HAHA, RON.....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

I don't get this stupid mentality nowadays.....most people seem to think they are "special", as in, "I'm gonna be discovered" syndrome. Attention whores, all of 'em. Look around, everywhere you look there's some talentless fuck doing something they shouldn't be doing. Things like, Reality shows and pop music feed this mentality.

In a way, you can't blame them. If Britney Spears can "sing" and cut an Album, shit, so can I. If Vin Diesel can make it to Hollywood and call himself an "actor", shit, so can I. You get the idea.....

It's not what you know but who you know.  Mindless Americans make these retards millionaires.  Rap industry, reality TV., Fast Food, informercials.  Etc. etc. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
It's not what you know but who you know.  Mindless Americans make these retards millionaires.  Rap industry, reality TV., Fast Food, informercials.  Etc. etc. 

Sadly, you are right.
HAHA, RON.....

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

never a truer word spoken. Its a shitty world out there - full of wankers

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

guys don't do this.

Why do girls?
Exposure & Ego.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

They haven't learned the art of the tease.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

Right............cause i ask you guys to "vote for me" so i can get a cover or win a model search,and the "pay section" of my website is doing such a brisk business selling pics,t-shirts,hats etc
     Jackass

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
People post tons of pics here. ::)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
They haven't learned the art of the tease.

Quoted for truth.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

While I'll admit it is pretty ironic Arvilla bagging on people for attention whoring, he's not wrong in what he says.
Ron: "I am lazy."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Very true, Gordiano - this is an age where mediocrity is enshrined like it has never been before.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

guys don't do this.

Why do girls?

Didn't you know Karl Lagerfeld is cruising the schmoe websites to find his latest haute couture models? ::)

I'm sure a few of the girls on siouxcountry's website are on verge of a major breakthrough. ;D

How about they just order a one way ticket to San Fernando Valley before they fcuk up their physiques too much with hormones.

That way they could make a decent buck - just look at Vanessa Lane.
As empty as paradise