Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 14, 2014, 07:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. ripped -- the cage match  (Read 13493 times)
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »

k--Im done here--anyone can make shit up on a computer--I am killing my account on here--he crossed lines--this isnt an internet thing anymore--this is now personal--its not an internet joke anymore you guys--its not a meltdown either--no one does shit like this to me--no one embarasses me like this--goodbye on here--I am fully committed to dealing with this in real life now--this is not a joke

translation-

dead iranian twink.
Report to moderator   Logged
avesher
Getbig IV

Yes I do

« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2008, 06:33:21 PM »

translation-

dead iranian twink.

nope--Im done--really--not kidding--fuck it--Im not going to jail cause of a mouthy 19 year old--Im done on getbig and Im done with this scenario--fuck it--I lose--the end
spinnis
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »

ripped is probably gb,s REAL borderline member lol.
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

shout out to ron chaos calvin and stella

« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:57 PM »

this is intense
we need to correct the asj problem around here
we cant lose ripped-he is a good man

w
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »

he wins though--he has driven me so crazy i told ron to kill my account--im finished on here--wiped out--he drove me over the edge with his mouth and fake posts and all of it.  I cant deal with it--unlike others, I publicly admit I am finished.  Im losing my mind

ripped, settle down, it's really not so serious, it's a fucking internet message board.

Now, obviously you were wanting to split the money, but that's not all that was proposed in that e-mail. Here's the part that concerns me:

"...Then we will fight, make it look good, and I will take a dive.  I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money.  Who fuckin cares about the entertainmetn for these guys on the board.  Lets make some money off this."

THAT is wrong. It means "let's have a fake fight and steal their money." The people contributing are trusting you to give an honest effort, believing that the HONEST winner deserves the money. Apparently this part is real as well(?).
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2008, 06:36:44 PM »

nope--Im done--really--not kidding--fuck it--Im not going to jail cause of a mouthy 19 year old--Im done on getbig and Im done with this scenario--fuck it--I lose--the end

These all sound like confessions of guilt, you are done and want to run away because you got found out basically trying to steal money?What kind of man is that?
JimmyJam1974
Getbig V

"No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker

« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:13 PM »

You letting that homo get to you? Think about what John McCain had to put with as a POW and you're giving up this easy?

UGA
webcake
Getbig V

Not now chief...

« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

Don't leave!!

No doubt about it...
avesher
Getbig IV

Yes I do

« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »

ripped, settle down, it's really not so serious, it's a fucking internet message board.

Now, obviously you were wanting to split the money, but that's not all that was proposed in that e-mail. Here's the part that concerns me:

"...Then we will fight, make it look good, and I will take a dive.  I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money.  Who fuckin cares about the entertainmetn for these guys on the board.  Lets make some money off this."

THAT is wrong. It means "let's have a fake fight and steal their money." The people contributing are trusting you to give an honest effort, believing that the HONEST winner deserves the money. Apparently this part is real as well(?).

I have never and will never take a dive in my life--everyone can keep their money for all I care--I dont give a shit about the money--ASJ can have it all--I just like to fight.  Even I can doctor an email on a screen.  I would have done this for free.  Send him all the money, he could ahve had it all, I just dont care about the money.  But I am done here--its no win anymore for me--he fucked with my head, got others to believe I said I'd dive, and finished me off.  I lose, I'm gone.
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »

I have never and will never take a dive in my life--everyone can keep their money for all I care--I dont give a shit about the money--ASJ can have it all--I just like to fight.  Even I can doctor an email on a screen.  I would have done this for free.  Send him all the money, he could ahve had it all, I just dont care about the money.  But I am done here--its no win anymore for me--he fucked with my head, got others to believe I said I'd dive, and finished me off.  I lose, I'm gone.

Most email clients record sent messages, screenshot the original in the next 5 minutes and people will believe you, if indeed its true.
elite_lifter
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »

You are letting that twink beat you mentally Roll Eyes

I am a big baby
webcake
Getbig V

Not now chief...

« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2008, 06:46:39 PM »

hmmmmmm... Undecided

No doubt about it...
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »

Splitting the money is not the issue here. Faking the fight is. It's cool if you'd fight him and try to win, but that e-mail suggests that's not what you intended to do.

"I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money."

Your words. You wanted to fake a loss just to pretend there was a fight to get the money.

Again, lighten up, this really isn't serious, just admit this was wrong. If you've changed your mind and now you really want to fight him, that's fine, just don't leave this lie, a lie to people who trusted you, unresolved.
El_Pajero
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2008, 06:51:13 PM »

Is that true ripped? Were you planning the biggest getbig theft after Aquiles?
windsor88
Getbig IV

Victim of the Drug War

« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »

Huh
avesher
Getbig IV

Yes I do

« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine--I dont care anymore--understand me--I dont care--if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is.  I dont care.  He wins.  Im finished.  Im mentally destroyed.  I have nothing left
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2008, 06:54:10 PM »

OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine--I dont care anymore--understand me--I dont care--if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is.  I dont care.  He wins.  Im finished.  Im mentally destroyed.  I have nothing left

Again if its a lie screenshot the sent message, no more of that mentally destroyed excuse.
avesher
Getbig IV

Yes I do

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »

Again if its a lie screenshot the sent message, no more of that mentally destroyed excuse.

can you not read

OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine-
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »

can you not read

OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine-

I can read, I can also read between the lines and see the bullshit you are trying to pull.
El_Pajero
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »

We will investigate if what you say is true ripped. And if it is true you are out.
webcake
Getbig V

Not now chief...

« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »

So did you send the email or not?

Yes or no.

No doubt about it...
El_Pajero
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2008, 06:59:54 PM »

Answer the man ripped!
odilly
Getbig III

yo

« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »

Before you go are you going to blast this dudes chiclets out of his mouth or what

Odilly
avesher
Getbig IV

Yes I do

« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2008, 07:00:59 PM »

the funny part to all this is,.......he got out of the fight, didnt he?  I dont want money, I dont care about money--in black and white--but he tells you guys I am trying to scam you.  I will do this for free.  In fact:

I am poor--I am on government assistance.  I will give ASJ 500 dollars to do this with me and whatever he gets from you guys to do it is all his.  Get a fucking grip on here you guys.  I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE MONEY. ITS MEANINGLESS.  mINDSPIN AND dANIELSON CAN GET HIS ADDRESS AND SEND IT STRAIGHT TO HIM

This is fucking black and white in print and you are reading it.  I dont want a dime.  I just want to fucking fight

fuck sakes since when is tring to fight someone so fucking complicated
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »

OK, so you're saying he typed something and said it was from you?

"...if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is"

Well, is that a fake letter or is it 100% real? Your reactions are not denying, but not exactly admitting it as well. This makes it appear as if it is 100%, word-for-word, accurate.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!