Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match  (Read 29782 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »
I have never and will never take a dive in my life--everyone can keep their money for all I care--I dont give a shit about the money--AXA can have it all--I just like to fight.  Even I can doctor an email on a screen.  I would have done this for free.  Send him all the money, he could ahve had it all, I just dont care about the money.  But I am done here--its no win anymore for me--he fucked with my head, got others to believe I said I'd dive, and finished me off.  I lose, I'm gone.

Splitting the money is not the issue here. Faking the fight is. It's cool if you'd fight him and try to win, but that e-mail suggests that's not what you intended to do.

"I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money."

Your words. You wanted to fake a loss just to pretend there was a fight to get the money.

Again, lighten up, this really isn't serious, just admit this was wrong. If you've changed your mind and now you really want to fight him, that's fine, just don't leave this lie, a lie to people who trusted you, unresolved.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
Is that true Avesher? Were you planning the biggest getbig theft after Aquiles?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2008, 05:52:16 PM »
 ???

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2008, 05:52:40 PM »
OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine--I dont care anymore--understand me--I dont care--if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is.  I dont care.  He wins.  Im finished.  Im mentally destroyed.  I have nothing left

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine--I dont care anymore--understand me--I dont care--if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is.  I dont care.  He wins.  Im finished.  Im mentally destroyed.  I have nothing left

Again if its a lie screenshot the sent message, no more of that mentally destroyed excuse.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »
Again if its a lie screenshot the sent message, no more of that mentally destroyed excuse.

can you not read

OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine-

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2008, 05:56:11 PM »
can you not read

OK  whatever he wrote is true--fine-

I can read, I can also read between the lines and see the bullshit you are trying to pull.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »
We will investigate if what you say is true Avesher. And if it is true you are out.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »
So did you send the email or not?

Yes or no.
No doubt about it...

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2008, 05:59:54 PM »
Answer the man Avesher!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2008, 06:00:10 PM »
I have never and will never take a dive in my life--everyone can keep their money for all I care--I dont give a shit about the money--AXA can have it all--I just like to fight.  Even I can doctor an email on a screen.  I would have done this for free.  Send him all the money, he could ahve had it all, I just dont care about the money.  But I am done here--its no win anymore for me--he fucked with my head, got others to believe I said I'd dive, and finished me off.  I lose, I'm gone.

Before you go are you going to blast this dudes chiclets out of his mouth or what
Odilly

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »
the funny part to all this is,.......he got out of the fight, didnt he?  I dont want money, I dont care about money--in black and white--but he tells you guys I am trying to scam you.  I will do this for free.  In fact:

I am poor--I am on government assistance.  I will give AXA 500 dollars to do this with me and whatever he gets from you guys to do it is all his.  Get a fucking grip on here you guys.  I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE MONEY. ITS MEANINGLESS.  mINDSPIN AND dANIELSON CAN GET HIS ADDRESS AND SEND IT STRAIGHT TO HIM

This is fucking black and white in print and you are reading it.  I dont want a dime.  I just want to fucking fight

fuck sakes since when is tring to fight someone so fucking complicated

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »

OK, so you're saying he typed something and said it was from you?

"...if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is"

Well, is that a fake letter or is it 100% real? Your reactions are not denying, but not exactly admitting it as well. This makes it appear as if it is 100%, word-for-word, accurate.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2008, 06:03:22 PM »
it's a sad day when a complete moron can get in a guys head like this.
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »
the funny part to all this is,.......he got out of the fight, didnt he?  I dont want money, I dont care about money--in black and white--but he tells you guys I am trying to scam you.  I will do this for free.  In fact:

I am poor--I am on government assistance.  I will give AXA 500 dollars to do this with me and whatever he gets from you guys to do it is all his.  Get a fucking grip on here you guys.  I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE MONEY. ITS MEANINGLESS.  mINDSPIN AND dANIELSON CAN GET HIS ADDRESS AND SEND IT STRAIGHT TO HIM

This is fucking black and white in print and you are reading it.  I dont want a dime.  I just want to fucking fight

fuck sakes since when is tring to fight someone so fucking complicated

someone better call a suicide hotline.
DAWG

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »
Oh brother,

looks like the special olympics are coming early this year :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2008, 06:09:17 PM »
OK, so you're saying he typed something and said it was from you?

"...if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is"

Well, is that a fake letter or is it 100% real? Your reactions are not denying, but not exactly admitting it as well. This makes it appear as if it is 100%, word-for-word, accurate.

take it easy dude, are you from bodybuilding.com?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »
take it easy dude, are you from bodybuilding.com?

NO

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »
Something is not right here. Out of the blue AXA claims you said ...... and you have a meltdown of epic proportions???

Vesh dude you are looking guilty man. Why not send us your version of the original message. I want to believe you I really do.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2008, 07:33:47 PM »
I'm not sure it would be safe to put anyone in a ring with Avesher at the moment, he's taking this all way too seriously, and letting AXA beat him psychologically.

I don't reckon this will take place, but if it does, I can easily see Avesher just jumping on AXA and biting his nose off or some shit like that.  And the chance of that actually happening means that AXA won't get in the ring.

Avesher, mate, you need to go get some fresh air, hit the punchbag, whatever, cos you can't let this get to you so much.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »

I am poor--I am on government assistance.

I thought you said that you refused to accept government handouts and supported yourself winning online poker tournaments?

Look, seriously, it's clear that you were tempted to take Danielson's money and get a bit more. Just be honest that that's what you were doing.

No one will blame you for it bro as it's clear that your life situation is extremely difficult, financially and emotionally.

Seriously, people understand. Don't feed the negativity though, you need positivity, not fights with guys half your age.
O

ASJChaotic

« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2008, 09:12:46 PM »
Avesher.....
I wish you all the best
I hope that you can get your life on track
you shouldn't have taken getbig so seriously
it's the internet, threatening to actually kill somebody because they talk on a message board is the opposite of logical
I would have honestly left you alone if you had left me alone, and I would have kept your secret without telling ANYBODY
had you not posted, you sent the email first ( I didn't tell people, you, yourself did, all I did was turn it down and keep quiet )

again, I wish you the best in your future, I really hope you meet a nice woman, settle down and have a couple of kids,
get your mental illness under control and enjoy life 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »
I didn't read all this, but what I'm getting is that AXA faked a PM from avesher in order to get out of fighting him.

Is that close or what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »
Avesher, relax take it easy and do not do anything to jeapordize your future. Go see your doctor as soon as possible. Take your dose of daily meds and go straight to hospital if you feel like you can't control yourself.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »
I didn't read all this, but what I'm getting is that AXA faked a PM from avesher in order to get out of fighting him.

Is that close or what?

Not sure if it was faked, Avesher melted a bit and wouldn't confirm or deny it?  Either way, he doesn't seem to be in a good frame of mind right now.