Author Topic: MY PICS FROM NATIONALS - AND FINAL THOUGHTS  (Read 28728 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: MY PICS FROM NATIONALS - AND FINAL THOUGHTS
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008, 06:11:54 AM »
Sounds like that guy Simon from American Idol's got something to do with it.I think they ought to put him up on stage,put a blindfold on him,spin him around a few times, take it off and then shoot him in the fucking head!What an ASSHOLE he is!

Maybe you just aren't a very good singer.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 06:23:01 AM »
Pics from Finals - I pigged out for 24 hours, so i was a bit smooth and bloaty, but who cares.  Wore the hair down and did a little flirty routine.   ;D

You look best here IMO.

I'm no judge. But it just looks like in these pics, even if you were "smooth and bloathy" ::)

you looked.. I don't know.. just better.

I don't think being smooth is something you need to worry about either.
As empty as paradise

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 01:32:28 PM »
Maybe you just aren't a very good singer.
Well ,I've never been on American Idol.But yea, my singing sucks!Just listen to the Nelson twins,proof that you don't have to be a no talent to suck!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

w8m8

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 02:58:19 PM »
you looked fantabulous rip  :-*  head to toe

I like the hair down a lot too , nice  ;)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2008, 04:00:18 PM »
You look best here IMO.

I'm no judge. But it just looks like in these pics, even if you were "smooth and bloathy" ::)

you looked.. I don't know.. just better.

I don't think being smooth is something you need to worry about either.

It's all in the amount of detail from a judging perspective... big difference in a 24 hour period. 

It was an interesting experiment, and I am glad I have the stage shots to compare.  Shitloading definitely filled me out...I was alot bigger, fuller, and healthier looking for sure.  Better for photos too. 

From a competition perspective, I would have probably been alot sharper at the night show had I not had so many liquids with my junk food.  I probably drank 2 liters of water and a diet soda after prej, and then a large coffee and a diet coke during the day before finals.  It didn't matter at that point though.  Shitloading may be something to consider in the future to fill me out and make me look bigger though, if I end up staying in the LW class.

:)

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
You know,that's all good and fine,but,people go to the gym to get in shape,and be healthy.The standards that these bodybuilding federations impose put these athletes very lives at risk,to get so dehydrated that you begin to develope blood clots in your extremities as in what happened to Fannie Barrios is fucking suicidal!All that for a trophy?
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2008, 08:11:38 AM »
You know,that's all good and fine,but,people go to the gym to get in shape,and be healthy.The standards that these bodybuilding federations impose put these athletes very lives at risk,to get so dehydrated that you begin to develope blood clots in your extremities as in what happened to Fannie Barrios is fucking suicidal!All that for a trophy?

Well, I don't think there's a need to be that extreme about it.  It's all about peaking correctly for the show.  The two pics above show how temporary the state of depletion is... that's just 24 hours difference... and also shows how hard it is to time the peak perfectly.  All BB's do it for the competition...it's part of the competition.  But there's no need to get all crazy with it.  I actually felt pretty damn good the day of the show. 

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2008, 10:21:24 AM »
I'm sorry Rip,the same thing happened to one of my former employers,he was putting a new roof on his house in the middle of august in south Florida and was'nt taking those little sips of water,anyway,a blood clot developed in his arm,when he got down he guzzled a bunch of water,when the water hit his bloodstream the clot broke loose, went into his brain and killed him.He was one of the most decent,caring,human beings I think I ever met.And yes he felt fine too,also,choronic dehydration can lead to kidney stones which are extremely painful and expensive to treat.I know this from personal experience,gunshot wounds are less painful.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »
I'm sorry Rip,the same thing happened to one of my former employers,he was putting a new roof on his house in the middle of august in south Florida and was'nt taking those little sips of water,anyway,a blood clot developed in his arm,when he got down he guzzled a bunch of water,when the water hit his bloodstream the clot broke loose, went into his brain and killed him.He was one of the most decent,caring,human beings I think I ever met.And yes he felt fine too,also,choronic dehydration can lead to kidney stones which are extremely painful and expensive to treat.I know this from personal experience,gunshot wounds are less painful.

Wow, that's terrible!    :-\

newmom

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 05:42:14 PM »
Rip, you look great and I can't imagine what bbers go through when not placing where they want. I give you all credit for going after what you want. If it makes you feel better, jacks came in and said mommy she has muscles and grabbed my 5 lb weights and said I want muscles like her. I said you got to lift everyday. She did it twice and said ok thats enough for today (you gotta love 3 year olds)

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 07:11:40 AM »
Rip, you look amazing. Beautiful and sexy like always. Great job again.  :-* 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 07:39:29 AM »
While I agree that many female bodybuilders have masculinized themselves too far for my personal tastes, I think Rip is still attractive. Also, unless someone has prepared for a competition like this, it's hard for them to realize the discipline it takes to stay on a diet for weeks on end, doing hours of cardio daily, training at the gym when your body is tired. Even if the goal is meaningless to the average person, it gives the competitor a focused sense of purpose...in other words, having an immediate goal(regardless of what it is) can make one's like more fulfilling. Believe me, I am not a fan of some of these women and have trouble understanding why they ingest enough male hormones to make them go bald, have voices like pro wrestlesrs and mutated genitalia. But having competed myself, I can relate to the dedication it takes. I think Rip has achieved good muscularity without turning herself into something unattractive and hopefully she won't push it too far. But if she does, that's her descision and her personal journey.

staystrong

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 08:39:15 AM »

I don't seek validation from anyone.  I have enjoyed sharing my experience with the few people who have been interested. 

I've really enjoyed reading about your prep for your contests ripitup.  Thank you for sharing with us and you looked great!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 10:37:05 AM »

I don't seek validation from anyone.  I have enjoyed sharing my experience with the few people who have been interested. 

Go fuck yourself.  :)

He's not going to fuck himself Rip, you have to say Simon says,GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!And hey,you just go ahead and pack as much muscle on that frame as you want,FUCK THESE ASSHOLES!!I think you're the bomb!!You're doing just fine!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 12:22:14 PM »
Haha!  Great pics!  lol @ Isaac at your feet.  Is that the one Ron was talking about?  Quaker Oats is going to be jealous ;D

Really interesting comments and great pics.  Thank you so much for sharing, you looked amazing!!! :-*
hahahaa, i was just gonna say, i'd be all over those gorgeous feet. ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 03:50:01 AM »
I should just clean out this entire thread, but I don't have the time...

ROn posted some pics of us together in my contest prep thread...thanks Ron!   :-*

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2008, 04:31:29 AM »
Davey cried to the mods again about my post.  :'(

No, I deleted it right before I posted that comment about how I should go through and clean out all the shit in this entire thread but I am too lazy and not that interested to do it!   :P

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 09:51:12 AM »

No, I deleted it right before I posted that comment about how I should go through and clean out all the shit in this entire thread but I am too lazy and not that interested to do it!   :P

I could be wrong but I think you're modding this section for about +90%.  

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 12:51:52 PM »
I could be wrong but I think you're modding this section for about +90%.  

OK!  A quick run-through on this thread and I think I got most of the junk out!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 08:39:38 AM »
I received my pics from my shoot with Gene X...two days after Nationals. 

Gene and I tried out some different kinds of things this time around...I am kinda sick of the usual flexing pics in stripper clothes, and Gene is such an incredible photographer that we tried to come up with something new and different.  Not sure if we topped last year's pics with the white boots and glasses, but this shoot was alot of fun and there are ALOT of pics that I am very happy with.  Here are a couple of cool ones.  I'll post more later in the Gene X thread.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
Great pics RIP and Gene! :D
R

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2008, 05:26:51 AM »
Great pics RIP and Gene! :D

Dang right ST!

Love to see pictures of Rip.  Rip any more pics with Annie at the Nats?  Would be nice to see more of those Muscle Angel pics   ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »
Thanks Stella and Luv!

Luv, I don't have any more pics yet from the Muscle Angels shoot, but I think that I will get some soon.  I should have taken more pics with Annie at Nationals...we actually hung out quite a bit!  She was in the group we went to dinner with after prejudging and we spent alot of time with her over the weekend.  We just didn't take pics LOL...we were too busy getting our party on.  ;D
She's a super cool chick... I am going to update her thread here with a video interview that is pretty good. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
Thanks Stella and Luv!

Luv, I don't have any more pics yet from the Muscle Angels shoot, but I think that I will get some soon.  I should have taken more pics with Annie at Nationals...we actually hung out quite a bit!  She was in the group we went to dinner with after prejudging and we spent alot of time with her over the weekend.  We just didn't take pics LOL...we were too busy getting our party on.  ;D
She's a super cool chick... I am going to update her thread here with a video interview that is pretty good. 

I know!   :D

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »
  8)