• Psalms 150
PCGL
« on: November 26, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
whose used it ? experiences?

4thAD

Re: PCGL
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 04:07:31 PM »
whose used it ? experiences?

Do a search on it, Vet posted on it a while back.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »
Here you are T! Its not much info, but gives you an idea of the possible dangers. The defecating part is true as I have seen where many of guys have posted the symptoms.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=200982.0

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »
Why were you looking into running it?  I tried it once and reacted horribly to it, wasn't a great experience. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »
thanks 4th. i didnt know about the possible negatives besides the shitting.  i know a guy who used it and it loooked like he had lipousuction thats how quickly he leaned out. he said he was shitting non stop for an hour after each injection though.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »
. he said he was shitting non stop for an hour after each injection though.

Same thing happened to me.  I could only take a couple of days of it and dropped it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 04:28:48 PM »
Same thing happened to me.  I could only take a couple of days of it and dropped it.
in that above linke nevertrustablonde says that the fat reduction is a reult of fat cell lysis... i looked it up .. that is fat cell death.. ive heard this on other forums and through a few sources as well.. 'pgcl kills fat cells'......    as we all know the amount of fat cells you have is one important factor in ho easily it is to gain and lose fat..   back when i was fat i created a SHITLOAD of fat cells..   so even when im lean i still have way more fat cellls tthan pretty mcuh anybody... i think this is the reason why i cant never really get 'shredded'..even when i get super duper lean... and i have one particular spot where its the worse.. my rear love handle region.. when i gain any fat it goes straight there first.. and its the last fat to go.. and i think maybe pcgl could kill off some of those fat cells and even out my fat distrubution.. so i dont have love handles at 10% bf..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 04:35:54 PM »
in that above linke nevertrustablonde says that the fat reduction is a reult of fat cell lysis... i looked it up .. that is fat cell death.. ive heard this on other forums and through a few sources as well.. 'pgcl kills fat cells'......    as we all know the amount of fat cells you have is one important factor in ho easily it is to gain and lose fat..   back when i was fat i created a SHITLOAD of fat cells..   so even when im lean i still have way more fat cellls tthan pretty mcuh anybody... i think this is the reason why i cant never really get 'shredded'..even when i get super duper lean... and i have one particular spot where its the worse.. my rear love handle region.. when i gain any fat it goes straight there first.. and its the last fat to go.. and i think maybe pcgl could kill off some of those fat cells and even out my fat distrubution.. so i dont have love handles at 10% bf..

Give it a shot and see how it goes.  Just don't plan on doing anything for a couple hours after you inject, or at least be close the shitter.