Author Topic: Statement from the Obama camp on the Mumbai attacks  (Read 5090 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Statement from the Obama camp on the Mumbai attacks
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »
13 year old American girl among the dead. Wonderful people these Muslims are.

And how many kids has the US and the West killed in the war on terror?  I'm not justifying terrorism at all nor do I have sympathy for any fucking Muslims.  But let's keep this shit real.  If you want to talk about children being killed the US has killed way more than any muslim terrorist.  How many Palestinian children have been killed at the hand of Israelis?  I don't hear you shedding a tear over them?  Children are children whether they are muslim, american, iraqi, or jewish. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 01:55:28 PM »
And how many kids has the US and the West killed in the war on terror?  I'm not justifying terrorism at all nor do I have sympathy for any fucking Muslims.  But let's keep this shit real.  If you want to talk about children being killed the US has killed way more than any muslim terrorist.  How many Palestinian children have been killed at the hand of Israelis?  I don't hear you shedding a tear over them?  Children are children whether they are muslim, american, iraqi, or jewish. 

Why do the majority of those Palestinian children die? Well, because Hamas and their fathers who are fighting have no problem hiding alongside them or launching their rockets from their own rooftops. Israel retaliates and children die because of their cowardly tactics of hiding right with their families and among children. Serves a wonderful propaganda purpose when a few children die in the retaliation attack. I didn't see you shed a tear when that Palestinian gunman walked into a Jewish school and executed 8 kids last year. I don't see you shedding a tear for the 6,000 rockets launched at the civilian town of Sderot in the first 6 months of 08. So don't call me out about dead Palestinian children.  ::)

You're a complete fool if you think the US has killed more women and children than Muslim extremists. Women and children are caught in the crossfire of almost every single Muslim act. The amount the US has killed pales in comparison to the women and children killed by Muslim hands.

Unless of course you want to blame the US for dousing a 5 year old child in gasoline and lighting him on fire. The US forced all those Iraqis to start killing each other!  ::)

11/25/2008     Pakistan     Kohat     0     0     Four persons, including a mother and child, are killed when sectarian Jihadis fire into a vehicle.
11/25/2008     India     Baramulla     1     2     A 14-year-old boy is killed when Islamists throw a grenade into a roadshow.
11/24/2008     Iraq     Baghdad     13     6     Women and children are heavily represented in the thirteen bus passengers massacred by Mujahideen bombers.
11/24/2008     Pakistan     Mingora     1     0     Religious extremists execute a woman in her home for immoral behavior.
11/22/2008     Afghanistan     Khost     2     15     A 15-year-old boy and a man are blown to bits when Holy Warriors bomb a vegetable market.
11/22/2008     Iraq     Iskandariya     10     0     Two women are among ten people found executed in a mass grave in a Sunni stronghold.
11/22/2008     Pakistan     Hangu     5     8     Two children are among five killed when Islamists set a bomb off inside a rival mosque.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

That's just from 11/22/2008 until today. Not even counting all the women and young adults killed the India attacks. LOL!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 02:18:36 PM »
Why do the majority of those Palestinian children die? Well, because Hamas and their fathers who are fighting have no problem hiding alongside them or launching their rockets from their own rooftops. Israel retaliates and children die because of their cowardly tactics of hiding right with their families and among children.

But Israel still retaliate, knowing that these kids will die.

What do you think about that?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just interested in your take on this dilemma.
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

What are they supposed to do? Turn a blind eye to the terrorists? Do that and they'll never stop attacking. There were 6,000 rockets and mortars launched at Sderot in the first six months of 2008. As far as I know, there are no Israeli military establishments there, just civilians.

What do you think will happen if they don't retaliate? The terrorists will just feel empowered and attack even more. It's unfortunate that these children die but I think the majority of the blame falls on their fathers and Hamas who purposely launch their attacks from school rooftops and what not just so that children will die when Israel retaliates.

It's a sad situation but the difference, to me, is that the US, the West and Israel don't set out with the purpose of killing women/children/civilians while Muslims set out with that specific goal in my mind. Is my view right? Don't know. But it's how I look at it. Casualties are unavoidable in war. It's sad that these children die, but what can you do about it? I'm not defending Israel, either. I'm just looking at the fact that they only act in a retaliatory manner.

The Palestinian children wouldn't die if Hamas wasn't hellbent on launching rockets at Israel Civilians.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »
Let's see...Indonesia 1965...our coup led to 600,000 dead people...

I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 02:32:02 PM »
No one forces Muslims to kill each other whenever something political happens.  ;)

Them and the Africans. Can't settle anything like intellectuals. Their "intellectual debates" involve mass murder. Always been that way, will continue to be until they wake the fuck up.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »
No one forces Muslims to kill each other whenever something political happens.  ;)

Them and the Africans. Can't settle anything like intellectuals. Their "intellectual debates" involve mass murder. Always been that way, will continue to be until they wake the fuck up.

Intellectual? The US settles things intellectually? ???
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2008, 02:39:54 PM »

I don't know too many Americans who turn to killing their countrymen every time a political issue comes up? Maybe in the 1800s. How many car bombings do you see around here?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2008, 02:42:38 PM »
I don't know too many Americans who turn to killing their countrymen every time a political issue comes up? Maybe in the 1800s. How many car bombings do you see around here?

No, but our government doesn't exactly like intellectual settling of things...
I hate the State.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »
President-Elect Obama strongly condemns today's terrorist attacks in Mumbai, and his thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families, and the people of India. These coordinated attacks on innocent civilians demonstrate the grave and urgent threat of terrorism. The United States must continue to strengthen our partnerships with India and nations around the world to root out and destroy terrorist networks. We stand with the people of India, whose democracy will prove far more resilient than the hateful ideology that led to these attacks. 

Is the Obama camp talking about the same Terrorist Threat that the Libs say is just made up by the Bush Admin?

Surely they don't believe that propaganda.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
No, but our government doesn't exactly like intellectual settling of things...

I'm not talking about the "intellectual" settling of things. All governments across the world do scumbaggish things. You're vendetta against the USA is hilarious considering we're no different from the rest of the superpowers. More efficient? Yes. Different? Not really.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:32 PM »
I'm not talking about the "intellectual" settling of things. All governments across the world do scumbaggish things. You're vendetta against the USA is hilarious considering we're no different from the rest of the superpowers. More efficient? Yes. Different? Not really.

No vendetta against the US...vendetta against all imperialist powers.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »
No vendetta against the US...vendetta against all imperialist powers.

Fair enough.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
The U.S. has killed hundreds of children in the War on Terror.  Accident or not.  It doesn't matter.  Children are children.  We've killed a lot of innocent people in the last 20 years.  Whether Nagasaki and Hiroshima were justified or not, a lot of innocent people died.  Casualty of war?  Absolutely.  Does it make it any easier for you to swallow?  I guess so.  Kill em all let god sort em out right?  ::) 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2008, 04:36:22 AM »
What are they supposed to do? Turn a blind eye to the terrorists? Do that and they'll never stop attacking. There were 6,000 rockets and mortars launched at Sderot in the first six months of 2008. As far as I know, there are no Israeli military establishments there, just civilians.

What do you think will happen if they don't retaliate? The terrorists will just feel empowered and attack even more. It's unfortunate that these children die but I think the majority of the blame falls on their fathers and Hamas who purposely launch their attacks from school rooftops and what not just so that children will die when Israel retaliates.

It's a sad situation but the difference, to me, is that the US, the West and Israel don't set out with the purpose of killing women/children/civilians while Muslims set out with that specific goal in my mind. Is my view right? Don't know. But it's how I look at it. Casualties are unavoidable in war. It's sad that these children die, but what can you do about it? I'm not defending Israel, either. I'm just looking at the fact that they only act in a retaliatory manner.

The Palestinian children wouldn't die if Hamas wasn't hellbent on launching rockets at Israel Civilians.

Good post.

I don't think I have a better answer, for the record.

As empty as paradise

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2008, 04:41:56 AM »
President-Elect Obama strongly condemns today's terrorist attacks in Mumbai, and his thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families, and the people of India. These coordinated attacks on innocent civilians demonstrate the grave and urgent threat of terrorism. The United States must continue to strengthen our partnerships with India and nations around the world to root out and destroy terrorist networks. We stand with the people of India, whose democracy will prove far more resilient than the hateful ideology that led to these attacks. 

wtf is the point..they all say the same thing - "we condemn these attacks...."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 02:50:14 AM »

The other big reason is they don't have their measly grubby hands in every other country like we do.  Blowback is real and it will end the U.S. and every other modern sovereign nation who has an imperialistic foreign policy. 

BINGO!!!
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2008, 08:50:25 AM »
BINGO!!!

Judy, you are hardcore...

How is being a lesbian treating you?
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2008, 09:19:48 AM »

More nonsense and self loathing garbage.

Thank god people like ypourself were not making the decisions during WW2 or i would be speaking German.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 09:23:40 AM »

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just interested in your take on this dilemma.

So, in your mind Israel should just lye down and not do a damn thing while these terrorists plot more bomb attacks and death????

The tactics of the palestinines in hiding behind women and children is very clearly against all Geneva laws yet you dont care a wit about that.

These are beasts and savages who put suicide belts on kids, dogs, and women because they are too cowardly to do it themselves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 09:26:20 AM »

Blame the USA for everything, I get it.

The islamic world since it inception has been for the most part one of war, terrorism, and atrocities.

This went on for far longer than the US has been around and will go on forever as long as people follow that pedophile Mohamed.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »
So, in your mind Israel should just lye down and not do a damn thing while these terrorists plot more bomb attacks and death????

The tactics of the palestinines in hiding behind women and children is very clearly against all Geneva laws yet you dont care a wit about that.

These are beasts and savages who put suicide belts on kids, dogs, and women because they are too cowardly to do it themselves.

I don't know how much you know about the Palestine/Israel situation.

But during the 60's and 70's the Israelis would actually destroy whole Palestinian villages, literally use bulldozers and destroy any evidence of the Palestinian village before turning the area over to Israelian settlers.

That was then.

Right now, there is the great wall that has been built. Palestinians who owns land on one side of the wall and live on the other side can't tend to their crops properly.

I have a few Israelian friends, they're not too happy about the Palestinians.

But if you just look at the facts, the Palestinians are being treated like shit.

The perfect breeding ground for terrorists and fundamentalism.

So in my mind, I think the Israelis needs to stop the economic sanctions of the Palestinian areas. It is crippling the lives of the Palestinians, and only fueling their hatred for Israel.

They see the Israelis living the good life, while they themselves can't live a decent life.

You mention the Geneva laws.

I agree that it's important to follow them.

As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 10:22:10 AM »
Why dont any of the millions of other arabs help these people?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2008, 08:05:31 PM »
I don't know how much you know about the Palestine/Israel situation.

But during the 60's and 70's the Israelis would actually destroy whole Palestinian villages, literally use bulldozers and destroy any evidence of the Palestinian village before turning the area over to Israelian settlers.

That was then.

Right now, there is the great wall that has been built. Palestinians who owns land on one side of the wall and live on the other side can't tend to their crops properly.

I have a few Israelian friends, they're not too happy about the Palestinians.

But if you just look at the facts, the Palestinians are being treated like shit.

The perfect breeding ground for terrorists and fundamentalism.

So in my mind, I think the Israelis needs to stop the economic sanctions of the Palestinian areas. It is crippling the lives of the Palestinians, and only fueling their hatred for Israel.

They see the Israelis living the good life, while they themselves can't live a decent life.

You mention the Geneva laws.

I agree that it's important to follow them.

Apparently they didn't do enough. How  quiet would things be if we nuked, yeah nuked, the tribal regions in Pakistan. Cry me a river, better their kids then ours. I could care less. Look what these bastards did in India. They all need to go.
L

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2008, 08:45:36 PM »
Let's get off the Oil (ie. use alternative fuels) and leave these idiots to themselves - they won't be able to finance terrorism without the oil money.