Author Topic: 'Palumbo's diet' is just another example of what a plagiarist he has become!  (Read 4211 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Jesus Christ, enough already Palumbo!

Yes, this medical school drop out is now claiming ownership of the keto diet.  That's right, this felon who is best known for selling fake gh and failing horribly in his medical studies, is putting his name to this eating regime.

Palumbo just joins the very lengthy line of bodybuilding's plagiarists. 

This so-called 'Palumbo diet' with its wild claims, is nothing more than a rehashed version of the low carb diets that have been doing the rounds for the best part of 80 years.

Palumbo is just another scammer.  I put him in the ballpark with Victor, Craig, Gregg....well the list just goes on and on!

Put simply, there is 'low carb' and there is 'high carb'.  If you use high reps and sets go 'high carb', similar to Arnold and Sergio.  And if you go low reps and go heavy, use 'low carb' like Mentzer.

Enough of this ignorant mouthpiece Palumbo.  He is just a common rip off merchant who likes to reinvent the wheel when he thinks no one is looking. 

Palumbo, you are no expert.  Your horrible physique is a testament to how little you know.  Go back to your drug dealing and your whores but just keep out of the diet business!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Yes, this medical school drop out is now claiming ownership of the keto diet.  That's right, this felon who is best known for selling fake gh and failing horribly in his medical studies, is putting his name to this eating regime.

This so-called 'Palumbo diet' with its wild claims, is nothing more than a rehashed version of the low carb diets that have been doing the rounds for the best part of 80 years.

Palumbo is just another scammer.  I put him in the ballpark with Victor, Craig, Gregg....well the list just goes on and on!

Put simply, there is 'low carb' and there is 'high carb'.  If you use high reps and sets go 'high carb', similar to Arnold and Sergio.  And if you go low reps and go heavy, use 'low carb' like Mentzer.
Enough of this ignorant mouthpiece Palumbo.  He is just a common rip off merchant who likes to reinvent the wheel when he thinks no one is looking. 

Palumbo, you are no expert.  Your horrible physique is a testament to how little you know.  Go back to your drug dealing and your whores but just keep out of the diet business!

hank, that is the simplest and most understandable way i have heard all these stupid fad diets explained ! You should be a 'bodybuilding guru'  :D

growth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
hank, that is the simplest and most understandable way i have heard all these stupid fad diets explained ! You should be a 'bodybuilding guru'  :D

The only problem is that Mentzer did not eat low carbs  ;D
And Arnie did his fair share of low carb dieting, as did another famous volume trainer, Serge Nubret.
As for Sergio: Dieting for him was cutting down on pizzas and Coke  :o

jon cole

• Getbig IV
palumbo is a plagiarist, the "palumbo diet" is simply the keto diet.
asstropin

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

:o :o :o :o

same thought here!

I have never seen this in such a brilliance!

The only problem is that Mentzer did not eat low carbs  ;D
And Arnie did his fair share of low carb dieting, as did another famous volume trainer, Serge Nubret.
As for Sergio: Dieting for him was cutting down on pizzas and Coke  :o

;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
hank speaks the truth.

palumbo is a scammer.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
He seems so happy interviewing the big ladies.
His own big lady seems very understanding to his irrepressible antics.
Bodybuilding needs more power couples like this to go mainstream.
The public love's a power couple.

250goal

• Getbig II
I can tell you from first hand experience (he trained me) that as a trainer he's absolutely useless.  His diet is also a scam.

I can't go into details, but Hank is 100% spot on.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I can tell you from first hand experience (he trained me) that as a trainer he's absolutely useless.  His diet is also a scam.

I can't go into details, but Hank is 100% spot on.

just taking a look at that ugly guy will tell you he's no good in giving BB advice. hth

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Great post.I just dont understand how he keeps bringing guys in in the best condition possible.I see this year he had two guys winning their class at nationals,last year he had the overall winner.Yes sir,what a scam artist.

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: 'Palumbo's diet' is just another example of what a plagiarist he has become
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 07:56:50 AM »
Joe Weider and Bob Kennedy also have re-invented the wheel and created fire many times over, gotta take with a pinch of salt.

Not that DP is in their league...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
He seems so happy interviewing the big ladies.
His own big lady seems very understanding to his irrepressible antics.
Bodybuilding needs more power couples like this to go mainstream.
The public love's a power couple.

Dave Palumbo said all the hot bitches would be at his booth come at the Arnold Classic.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 08:55:03 AM »

I hate to say it but I love this post and i agree 100%.  But Hank this doesn't mean we can go out yet. ;D  This is just a small step forward between us. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Oh yeah, let me just clarify something; as 'nothing' is at it seems in the world of bodybuilding-diets....

-There is the 'Palumbo Diet' (which is simply a rehash of the keto diet) and there is the 'Dave Palumbo  Diet' (which is an offseason diet that contains carb).

Confused?

Yes, that is part of Palumbo's plagiaristic doctrine.  It is about introducing elements of confusion and contradiction to the mix.

Palumbo is all about theatre.  He likes to think of himself as a diet guru that possesses unique and specific knowledge, hence, his two contradictory diet theorums; 'Palumbo Diet' and the 'Dave Palumbo Diet'.

Palumbo is a dangerous man, concerned about using misinformation to fill his own personal coffers.  He continues to boldly steal the ideas and science of others and claims all to be his own.

Again, save you money and dont listen to a word this felon says. 

My advice; follow the historical evidence of dieting. 

It is simple.  In the off season, go high carbs and when trying to cut fat, introduce low carbs with cardio.

Palumbo is a dirty dog with no credibility

rk272727

• Getbig IV

you are gay    stfu
b

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Oh yeah, let me just clarify something; as 'nothing' is at it seems in the world of bodybuilding-diets....

-There is the 'Palumbo Diet' (which is simply a rehash of the keto diet) and there is the 'Dave Palumbo  Diet' (which is an offseason diet that contains carb).

What about the "Billy Guns Diet"?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
How fucking dumb, misinformed, ignorant and naive must these so-called Pro's be, to want to employ the services of this convicted felon. 

Jesus fucking Christ, this is bodybuilding not rocket science!

To think that 'people' would pay Palumbo for pre-contest prepping?  It is just mind boggling.

It is just throwing good money after bad.  Palumbo is a great manipulator and exploiter of the truth.  I put in the same league as Milos.

Word of advice to all you roided and insecure Pros:
Palumbo is a scammmer.  He doesn't possess 'the secret'.  His own physique is evidence alone that he is just a charlatan on the take!

Yes, just follow the simple concept of low carb, high carb and carb cycling....For fuck sake, i know Pros are  dumb Neanderthallic retards.... but this dumb!  Hmmmmmmm.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »
Hank

How many guys did Palumbo have to turn in to get less then a year in the pen? He easily would have had to do 5 plus years if he never ratted anyone out...

In conclusion, Palumbo not only steals(plagiarist) from other people, he squeals(Rats out) on other people...

This Bozo footed freak should be shunned from society, not rewarded...

Rudee

• Getbig V
Care to back up your accusations with fact?  Since when did Palumbo say this?   Prove it.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »

CALM DOWN HW THE PALUMBO DIET WORKS VERY WELL.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »
Palumbo is waiting for Joe Weider to die so you can change the Weider Principles to "The Palumbo Principles"

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Hey, this thread is breaking a board rule.  Where is rightous Danielson, the defender of the Getbig faith? 
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Hey, this thread is breaking a board rule.  Where is rightous Danielson, the defender of the Getbig faith? 

I believe he is in your mind...
No doubt about it...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
I believe he is in your mind...

Lol, quite the contrary.  Why else do you think he has started threads about me and posted about me?
w

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV

This makes no sense whatsoever. Carb intake when gaining muscle in dependant upon what the person burns each day. Doing high reps and sets doesn't mean you need more carbs.

What if you go high reps and low sets?

Or low reps and high sets?

It's another nice try but we all know Hank you are not a bodybuilder just a jealous no-hoper. You clearly have no physqiue from the misinformation you spew.