Author Topic: Chainsaw out from getbig/training for a while.  (Read 2872 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Chainsaw out from getbig/training for a while.
« on: November 28, 2008, 02:19:33 AM »
i was drinkin at a bar 3 blocks from my house last thurs durin the football game (steelers).   I decided not to drive drunk so when i was walkin home someone called the cops and said i was trying to kill myself cause i was stumbling into the street and the cops came arrested me and put me on a 72hr hold (cops are such idiots).  casuse of my size, 4-6 cops attacked me and used everything but thier gun and taser. now i have no feeling in my left arm.

i cant type or lift for that matter.  no feeling in my left  arm.  they think shoulder is seperated.  i can type with one arm only.  when you are big, them cops like to try and start shit.  i did the right thing by not drivin and got in worse trouble.
i will still be in the gym though just doing legs.

ill be on and off getbig.  if im totally off till i can type 2 handed ill be back soon enough.

thanks fellas and have a wonderful holiday season if i dont log on for a while
i will be loggin on periodically, just this one handed typing sucks.
Most are all show no go!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Chainsaw out from getbig/training for a while.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 02:24:53 AM »
Take care mate..

Sue there asses  >:(

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 02:25:23 AM »
i was drinkin at a bar 3 blocks from my house last thurs durin the football game (steelers).   I decided not to drive drunk so when i was walkin home someone called the cops and said i was trying to kill myself cause i was stumbling into the street and the cops came arrested me and put me on a 72hr hold (cops are such idiots).  casuse of my size, 4-6 cops attacked me and used everything but thier gun and taser. now i have no feeling in my left arm.
i cant type or lift for that matter.  no feeling in my left  arm.  they think shoulder is seperated.  i can type with one arm only.  when you are big, them cops like to try and start shit.  i did the right thing by not drivin and got in worse trouble.
i will still be in the gym though just doing legs.

ill be on and off getbig.  if im totally off till i can type 2 handed ill be back soon enough.

thanks fellas and have a wonderful holiday season if i dont log on for a while
i will be loggin on periodically, just this one handed typing sucks.
Damn, you must be fucking huuuuuuggggeee!!!!!!!!

::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 02:28:52 AM »
are you black?  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 02:34:00 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 02:40:30 AM »
Who me?

No, chainsaw.

I mean he's a big dude getting attacked by 4 officers, if he was black he could get 1 million or 2 out of this.  ::)

If he is white, well, he's fucked and will have to pay for the police, hospital and other shit.