Author Topic: annoying dudes in the gym today  (Read 6423 times)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
annoying dudes in the gym today
« on: November 28, 2008, 08:27:49 AM »
today i went to the gym alredy thinking about the heavy bench presses i would do today. you know that feeling. Gym owner said hi i ignored him, was too focused on my training. So then I see this skinny lanky guy on the bench press with his father I suppose. I immediately walk to them and say hey I need to use this bench press, they say sorry we're done after 1 set.  SO I wait and after the set I walk to them and say ok now its my turn. They said no, we need to do one set more. SO I get ufcking pissed off. I grab the neck of the father and push him not superhard against the wall, i could see the scaredness in his eyes. His son was trying to let me release him by pulling my arm, so I swing with my other arm right to his face, after that he was laying there for at least 30 seconds, so I tell the father, you see what you are causing???? then he says you crazy asshole or sth like that, in dutch of course and leaves with his son.

I hate these people, they ruin it for the good guys, who just want to go to the gym to have a good workout.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: annoying dudes in the gym today
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »
When they said they had one more set, you should have said "no, you HAD one more set, now I am here". Other than that, well handled.
E

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 08:30:29 AM »
Gotta watch that Pesci temper dude  ;D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 08:30:41 AM »
I sure can feel the rage coming from this post ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 08:33:14 AM »
That was the best way to handle that situation.  If not, then soon all of these beginners will think they are equal to us.  Just look at what women's suffrage led to...it's sad.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 08:42:02 AM »
Is this something you dreamed last night?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 08:42:46 AM »
good stuff El Pajero.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 08:43:23 AM »
when will these tiny tits learn?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 08:43:36 AM »
today i went to the gym alredy thinking about the heavy bench presses i would do today. you know that feeling. Gym owner said hi i ignored him, was too focused on my training. So then I see this skinny lanky guy on the bench press with his father I suppose. I immediately walk to them and say hey I need to use this bench press, they say sorry we're done after 1 set.  SO I wait and after the set I walk to them and say ok now its my turn. They said no, we need to do one set more. SO I get ufcking pissed off. I grab the neck of the father and push him not superhard against the wall, i could see the scaredness in his eyes. His son was trying to let me release him by pulling my arm, so I swing with my other arm right to his face, after that he was laying there for at least 30 seconds, so I tell the father, you see what you are causing???? then he says you crazy asshole or sth like that, in dutch of course and leaves with his son.

I hate these people, they ruin it for the good guys, who just want to go to the gym to have a good workout.

::) sure you did.
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »
and who are you jockrider?

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »
Is this something you dreamed last night?

nope, this really happened today. usually im a quiet guy who just wants to workout but they always want to piss me off it seems

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 08:44:40 AM »

haha, gaypanda, were you the dad or the son? hahaha

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 08:46:11 AM »

Wow.......You are sooooo cool dude.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 08:46:43 AM »
Wow.......You are sooooo cool dude.

no you are

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 08:49:18 AM »

Nobody cares about your bench pressing day...........get a life.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 08:50:12 AM »

Did you laugh uncontrollably as you typed that message out?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

You have another spat with your boyfriend this morning, "Top Dog...?"  hahahah, oh brother.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 08:51:07 AM »
nope, this really happened today. usually im a quiet guy who just wants to workout but they always want to piss me off it seems

wow, you sound pretty tough for a 125 pound bottom bitch

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 08:52:01 AM »

If I was the owner of that gym, these things wouldn't happen. There would be a list of rules. These rules would be respected. Resistance is futile. You simply adapt.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 08:52:18 AM »
You have another spat with your boyfriend this morning, "Top Dog...?"  hahahah, oh brother.
hahahhaa, maybe he's angry that his boyfriend left the cap off the lube bottle again, Showstoppa.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 08:53:47 AM »
hahahhaa, maybe he's angry that his boyfriend left the cap off the lube bottle again, Showstoppa.
is it possible that he left the toilet seat up?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »

hahah, yes Quake, epic "When you leave the lid off it dries up, silly goose..." hahaha gayer than shopping on black friday...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 08:54:19 AM »
At my gym we have world record power lifters that are on more shit than even a gh15 cycle.  And this never happens.  Its always the skinny little kids who have something to prove that act like nit wits.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »
today i went to the gym alredy thinking about the heavy bench presses i would do today. you know that feeling.

The 135lbs. bench press feeling?  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 08:54:59 AM »
wow, you sound pretty tough for a 125 pound bottom bitch

If you weigh less than 200 lbs that makes you more prone to homosexuality, and also increases the odds that your prefer to accept the penis rather than give it.