Author Topic: Hulk's Divorce--Update  (Read 6491 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Hulk's Divorce--Update
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2008, 04:38:24 AM »
About 100 - 200k if you want to have it done correctly, In the States :)

Dont ask me how I know it lol.

whatever...

'done correctly' huh?

give a homeless crack head $500 to make it look like a mugging.
b

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2008, 04:39:55 AM »
he came by my gym in NY to promote something or other, not many people showed except the members that were going in for a work out anyway...New Yorkers are not very impressed with Hulk Hogan...sorry about that.

Uhhh, maybe not now, but how many times did he sell-out MSG?

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
he came by my gym in NY to promote something or other, not many people showed except the members that were going in for a work out anyway...New Yorkers are not very impressed with Hulk Hogan...sorry about that.

Are you out of your mind?! You have any idea how many times this guy sold out MSG?!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »
hogan is EASILY one of the most recognizable faces in the WORLD so i doubt the claim that New Yorkers aren't impressed with him

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2008, 12:27:53 PM »
I don't have kids so it doesn't phaze me so to call me a hypocrite makes zero sense. All i'm saying is that if you were whelchair bound or in a coma, how would millions of dollars solve the problem? Would you walk again? Would all those all mighty dollars bring you out of a coma? NO. Thank you.
To be truthful PB, it's going to cost a lot of money to keep that poor kid comfortable medically and someone is going to have to give him round the clock treatment and attention.  Is that money worth what this family has to endure??  Absolutely not, but someone has to pay for all this care and it shouldn't be this kids family.   :-\

:D Weee

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »
I don't know the number of times he sold MSG but it was like fifty or something like that? There's a huge picture of him in the lobby. Hulkamania runs wild in the Big Apple. I always used to go when I was a kid. People go berzerk for that guy!

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2008, 04:29:10 PM »
they are both alone now in their 60s so they're screwed  :-\

Alone?
Hogan has a HOT new GF.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »

DOn't know about that. He sold out the Garden every time he wrestled there.  I am pretty sure he turns heads and gets plenty of people there wanting to meet him.  Maybe your gym just wasn't used to seeing guys who train :D