Author Topic: Can I get a moment of respect....  (Read 4458 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Can I get a moment of respect....
« on: November 28, 2008, 09:37:28 AM »
...for my boy Shane

Im sure some of you warlords know what Im talking about

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Can I get a moment of respect....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »
thats croatch

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »
Bitch killed Lem.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 09:41:57 AM »
Bitch killed Lem.
no worse than when Mackey killed Crowley-----SHane was the only one with balls to step up and do what needed to be done

shitty situation but everyone thought Lem was going to rat-----Lem was falling apart

how about that ending with Shane though Mass??

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 09:42:59 AM »
Bitch killed Lem.
what Mackey did to Ronnie was 10 times worse-----sold Ronnie out to get raped and fucked up in Antoine Mitchell's playground (jail)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 09:45:09 AM »
no worse than when Mackey killed Crowley-----SHane was the only one with balls to step up and do what needed to be done

shitty situation but everyone thought Lem was going to rat-----Lem was falling apart

how about that ending with Shane though Mass??
Very good IMO. In Shane's mind that was the only way that he was going keep his family together, it showed how much that he was destroyed mentally. I felt bad for Ronnie, as he was always my favorite character. I wish they revealed Dutch to be the serial killer though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 09:46:50 AM »
when they kicked down his door, and you seen him cap himself, it was just too quiet in that house.

You knew what they'd find in that room.  So sad.  Vic deserves the hell he dwells in now.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »
when they kicked down his door, and you seen him cap himself, it was just too quiet in that house.

You knew what they'd find in that room.  So sad.  Vic deserves the hell he dwells in now.
spot on my friend-----Mackey fucked everyone who was close to him over-----he deserves to wallow in hte lonely abyss he created

I totally predicted that ending for Shane-----that whole situation with him and his kids on the run was seriously emotional

good point Mass----Ronnie did not deserve what he got----he was the only one to get jail time and he was the most level headed of them all, Mackey dragged him down only to cut the strings at the end------Real Fucked up of Mackey

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »
the real victim in all of this is ronnie and has amazing beard

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 09:50:47 AM »
Very good IMO. In Shane's mind that was the only way that he was going keep his family together, it showed how much that he was destroyed mentally. I felt bad for Ronnie, as he was always my favorite character. I wish they revealed Dutch to be the serial killer though.

I thought they were going ot go that route too----remember a couple seasons ago when he was all fucked up and he choked the shit out of that cat and killed it----I thought they were going to go more depth into that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »
spot on my friend-----Mackey fucked everyone who was close to him over-----he deserves to wallow in hte lonely abyss he created

I totally predicted that ending for Shane-----that whole situation with him and his kids on the run was seriously emotional

good point Mass----Ronnie did not deserve what he got----he was the only one to get jail time and he was the most level headed of them all, Mackey dragged him down only to cut the strings at the end------Real Fucked up of Mackey

When mackey said he was going to tassle his kid's hair, I saw shane's face and it didn't look good for the kid.

When he tipped $60 to the underage girl at the Korean mart, I knew his ass was thru with money.

Dutch being a serial killer would have been the ultimate ending.  It was a realistic ending, not a spectacular one.  They could have done a lot more.  Maybe waiting for a movie?  "Three years later..."

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »

When mackey said he was going to tassle his kid's hair, I saw shane's face and it didn't look good for the kid.

When he tipped $60 to the underage girl at the Korean mart, I knew his ass was thru with money.

Dutch being a serial killer would have been the ultimate ending.  It was a realistic ending, not a spectacular one.  They could have done a lot more.  Maybe waiting for a movie?  "Three years later..."
A movie would be epic----I just hope they dont wait to long-----that usually seems to not bode well for those type of movies

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 10:37:39 AM »
Shane didn't have to pull a Benoit and kill his wife and kid. I can understand killing the whiny kunt, but there was no reason to kill the lil squirt. Vic would never kill his own kids, he has more class that that.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
Shane didn't have to pull a Benoit and kill his wife and kid. I can understand killing the whiny kunt, but there was no reason to kill the lil squirt. Vic would never kill his own kids, he has more class that that.
I know what your saying but I understood where Shane was coming from-----he was emotionally spent, as fucked up as it was he did it out of love-----------
not that i could ever do anything like that and I think he should have let a piece of himself live on (his son)

tehy did do a good job of potraying that desperation and absolute sadness SHane felt-----that scene was disturbing lifelike and real

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »
I know what your saying but I understood where Shane was coming from-----he was emotionally spent, as fucked up as it was he did it out of love-----------
not that i could ever do anything like that and I think he should have let a piece of himself live on (his son)

tehy did do a good job of potraying that desperation and absolute sadness SHane felt-----that scene was disturbing lifelike and real
The acting was topnotch, but the act itself was heinous. Then to learn that Vic sold out Ronnie for nothing was gutwrenching. This is what I would do. I would say that Shane was threatening to report that the strike team did all those things, so Vic had to confess. Now that Shane is dead he should recant and tell them to fuck off and prove it.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »
yeah poor Ronnie-----he did not deserve that shit, Mackey is a scumbag muthafucker

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »
yeah poor Ronnie-----he did not deserve that shit, Mackey is a scumbag muthafucker

Any lawyers here? Can he recant the confession? There is no proof with Shane dead.
E

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 10:55:58 AM »
I would fuck Shanes Wife

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
you all have it wrong it was vic's ex wife that caused it all - fvckin cvnt.

betrayed vic, got shane and his family killed, got ronnie arrested.

she should have gotten killed - ugly skank
175lbs by 31st July

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »
Any lawyers here? Can he recant the confession? There is no proof with Shane dead.
probably not----I mean he did sign a form that was written up by the FEDS, dont think he could get out of that without getting fucked big time

boy the FEDS really fucked him in the end though-------"its only 3 years but you will feel it" the bitch says to him ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »
you all have it wrong it was vic's ex wife that caused it all - fvckin ####.

she does deserve to get hammer punched in the clavicle

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 10:58:31 AM »
probably not----I mean he did sign a form that was written up by the FEDS, dont think he could get out of that without getting fucked big time

boy the FEDS really fucked him in the end though-------"its only 3 years but you will feel it" the bitch says to him ;D

64 thousand a year for writing reports in a cushy office? Beats making license plates for 29 cents an hour with Antwon Mitchells crew.
E

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 11:00:43 AM »
you all have it wrong it was vic's ex wife that caused it all - fvckin ####.

agree

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008, 11:01:18 AM »
64 thousand a year for writing reports in a cushy office? Beats making license plates for 29 cents an hour with Antwon Mitchells crew.
hahah seriously

this sign would apply to what would happen to his b-hole

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »
also, if you go right back in time the reason for the whole mess, lem, shane, ronnie, vic, etc is mara.

if she wasn't such a gold digging whore, she wouldn't have stolen some of the the money train money, sent it to her slut of a mom, and caught the attention of the fbi, which was the cataylist for lem freaking out, and set in motion the whole thing.

:'(
175lbs by 31st July