Author Topic: This is what upsets me.  (Read 3413 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This is what upsets me.
« on: November 29, 2008, 12:05:02 AM »
All day today on the internet and televison that five American's died in the India situation.  And all day today it was all about the Rabbi and his wife and daughter that got killed.  Then it was Israel this and jew that.  I know nothing of the other two people that died. All day....Jew, Jew, Jew. Poor victimized jews once again. >:(

There are other people.  Cover them. Jew controlled media.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: This is what upsets me.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 12:54:27 AM »
settle down bro it will be OK in time.   :D

If it was Fox news for instance then it sets the stage for Bush to make another push to invade somewhere else to "protect Israel". 

Well maybe not.

I can't think of any reason.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 02:26:19 AM »
All day today on the internet and televison that five American's died in the India situation.  And all day today it was all about the Rabbi and his wife and daughter that got killed.  Then it was Israel this and jew that.  I know nothing of the other two people that died. All day....Jew, Jew, Jew. Poor victimized jews once again. >:(

I know they're not American, but two of the Canadian victims were there through an American company...
so maybe that's close, ...and it is new about others hurt or held hostage in the seige... hope it helps.  :)

Six Canadians Among Hostages At Luxury Mumbai Hotel
Thursday November 27, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

Indian officials are reporting that the seige at Mumbai's Taj Mahal hotel has ended after the last three attackers inside were killed.

Eight hostages have also apparently been freed from the Mumbai headquarters of a Jewish outreach group.

The dramatic efforts began when commandos entered the luxury Oberoi and Taj Mahal hotels Thursday in a heroic attempt to free dozens of hostages, including six Canadians, being held by militants who attacked at least 10 targets in the country's financial capital.

Rescue efforts continued throughout the day, as the sound of gunfire occasionally pierced the air and hostages and bodies were carted out.

The Canadian government has set up an internal crisis team to deal with the situation.

The deadly series of attacks has so far claimed 119 lives and injured 288 others. Two of the wounded are reportedly from Canada. They are believed to be Michael Rudder of Montreal, and Helen Connolly of Toronto.

They were said to be among a group of four Canadians on a spiritual trip to India.

Thomas Sechak of the U.S.-based Synchronicity Foundation commented on the injuries suffered by Rudder, and Connolly.

"Early on in the evening, when the restaurant was seized first at the Oberoi hotel, Michael got three bullet wounds...He was in critical care and is recovering," Sechak said, adding Connolly was only "grazed by a bullet and is fine."

Rudder was nominated for a Genie award in 1989 for best-supporting actor in the movie Buying Time.

But according to information on the group's website, not all of its 25 members in Mumbai - sixteen Americans, four Canadians and five Australians - were quite so lucky.

"We have confirmed that two of our American and two Canadian participants received gunshot wounds. One remains in intensive care with three bullet wounds but is conscious and believed to be out of danger. Two others are recovering after surgery and the fourth has been released having been treated for a flesh wound," a statement reads.

"Two members of the party are currently unaccounted for (both are Americans). Several eyewitness accounts report the two being shot in the restaurant and they are feared dead."

According to Indian officials, foreigners captured included Americans, British, Italians, Swedes, Canadians, Yemenis, New Zealanders, Spaniards, Turks, a Singaporean and Israelis.

Arriving by boat, gunmen attacked the two luxury hotels, a popular café, a Jewish centre, hospitals and a railway station Wednesday in a bold siege apparently targeting tourists in the country's financial capital.

More than day after the assault began, Indian soldiers continued to exchange fire with the militants and dozens were still trapped. At one point Thursday the Taj Mahal hotel broke out in flames (see below). The fire was subsequently extinguished.

A hotel guest told his side of the story.

"I was having dinner downstairs and I walked through the lobby and five minutes later a bomb went off and the whole place shook," he said.

Commandos were trying to conduct their operations carefully to prevent any more innocent people from dying. Police took several people out of the Oberoi hotel Thursday, and one of the rescued hostages said he'd seen bodies inside.

"They basically came in and they got me out of the room, and they were about 11 people that they rescued from my floor and the floor above," said one of the guests lucky enough to escape alive.

Indian navy forces boarded a cargo vessel suspected of being connected to the attacks. The MV Alpha had apparently come to Mumbai from Karachi, Pakistan.

Flames and smoke gush out of the historic historic Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai
on November 27, 2008, one of the sites of attacks by alleged militant gunmen.
(INDRANIL MUKHERJEE/AFP/Getty Images)

A little known group calling themselves Deccan Mujahideen claimed responsibility for the attacks, and they apparently called for the Indian government to release all mujahideens from prison. Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh blamed "external forces" for the carnage.

Mumbai has seen bomb attacks before but this is the first to specifically target foreigners, in this case mainly Brits and Americans.

Stock, bond and foreign exchange markets were closed as the situation continued to unfold. The militants fired their automatic weapons into the crowd at Café Leopold, a popular spot for foreign tourists.

According to witnesses the attackers are South Asian men in their early 20s. At least eight terrorists have reportedly been killed and several other suspects arrested.

Indian and foreign guests rush out of the Taj Mahal hotel  - the site of one of
the shootouts with terrorists - during a gunfight in Mumbai, late November 26, 2008.
(INDRANIL MUKHERJEE/AFP/Getty Images)

Though schools were closed in the city and a curfew was imposed, train services were running and taking people to work in the city.

So far there are no reports of Canadians killed or wounded. According to Japan's foreign ministry one Japanese national has been killed and another has been injured. South Korea said 26 of its citizens escaped. Australian officials confirmed one Australian was among the dead, but that number could rise.

World leaders including U.S. President-elect Barack Obama condemned the attacks.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper released a statement saying, "Canada condemns in the strongest terms the despicable and cowardly attacks in Mumbai, India. On behalf of all Canadians, I wish to express our deep and profound sympathy and condolences to the families and loved ones of those killed and injured by these heinous acts of violence, including many in Canada. These attacks targeted people from India and around the world. They were attacks on values we hold dear, and we share your loss."

Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon described the attacks as "savage," and on Thursday Ottawa issued a travel warning advising Canadians to avoid non-essential travel to Mumbai until the situation is resolved.

Visitors in the city were cautioned to watch local news and to remain indoors if possible.

GTA's Little India watches, waits and worries

Who are the terrorists and what do they want?

Those worried about loved ones in Mumbai can contact Canada's Ministry of Foreign Affairs at (613) 996-8885.
(You Can Call Collect)

To contact the Canadian embassy in Mumbai, click here.

==========================================

No pics of Michael Rudder have surfaced yet, but I can tell you he's a Genie nominated Canadian actor who has worked alongside Johnny Depp and Eddie Murphy.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 02:28:18 AM »
Toronto Survivor Of Mumbai Massacre Reveals How He Got Away
CityNews.ca Staff

A Toronto businessman caught amidst the flying bullets and burning buildings of Wednesday's terrorist attacks in Mumbai is telling his story for the first time.

Raynor Burke was just checking into the Taj Hotel when gunfire first erupted at the luxury tourist spot.

"They just came in and started dropping people, they weren't more than 17 years old," he told CityNews from the city under siege.

"I literally saw a guy's arm come off. At that point I realized they were just killing people at will."

Burke could have easily been one of those claimed in violence that killed more than 100 others. Only he wasn't, somehow escaping through the hotel and hiding in an alleyway while the bloodshed carried on for hours.

"I ran towards the pool and then I hit the breaks and I fell and there was blood there then because that's what I fell in," he recalled. "I dove through a window."

On the other side of that window was the pile of garbage where Raynor lay in wait, somehow avoiding capture or injury.

"I just kind of got into a dark spot, it was just filth I've probably got hepatitis now," he said.

"I ended up having to pay some guy 10,000 rupees just to get me out of there. It's like the worst video game of all time and you're living it."

To hear Burke tell his harrowing tale, click on the video link.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 03:14:26 AM »
Tears And Fears: Mississauga Family Mourns
Niece Lost To Mumbai Terror Attack

CityNews.ca Staff

The last place Satnam Hundgenn ever expected to be this week was in Mumbai, India. But that's where the Mississauga man will be on Friday, as part of the saddest trip of his life.

His niece, Jasmine Bhurji (top left), was one of the more than 100 victims of the terror attacks in the stricken country and he's being forced to fly there from Pearson International Airport Thursday night to reclaim her body.

The task is as overwhelming as his grief, but he hopes it will bring his distraught sister's family some small measure of relief. 

"I can understand the feeling she's going through," Hundgeen explains. "I was imagining last night ... my entire family, my brother-in-law, my sister, their son. To board a plane to bring that body back..." He begins to sob openly as he contemplates the death of the innocent that has so terribly crushed his family.

Avnish Hundgenn, the victim's aunt, is equally overcome with emotion as she tries to understand the reasons behind the tragedy. She calls Jasmine "another daughter" and her tears flow endlessly as she contemplates the loss.

"Why her?" she demands. "She didn't do anything wrong! Never! I can't see how - she's so innocent looking. If you see her face - she would never have done anything wrong in her life."

It's a life that was cut short at just 21.

Avnish has a message to those who committed such unthinkable atrocities.

"See what you're doing!" she demands. "What do you have against innocent people?

"Ask those people who kill every day. Do they just go around, take guns and shoot anybody they want?"

The sad truth no one wants to hear is that the answer seems to be a disturbing 'yes.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're seeking information on loved ones, call Foreign Affairs

Outside Canada: 1-800-387-3124

Inside Canada (613) 996-8885

To contact our consulate in Mumbai, click here
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 03:47:59 AM »
Another Cdn. Casualty Confirmed In Mumbai
As First Victim Is Identified

Friday November 28, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

Military personnel take up positions at the Taj Mahal
Hotel on November 28, 2008 in Mumbai, India. 
(Ritam Banerjee/Getty Images)

Foreign Affairs officials have now confirmed that a second Canadian was a victim in the string of deadly terror attacks in Mumbai, India

But so far, only one has been identified.

He's Dr. Michael Moss, a physician from Montreal who was in India and was at the tail end of a month long vacation.

Moss worked at a Montreal hospital for 37 years where the British trained doctor was remembered as a tireless advocate for his patients. He retired a number of years ago but got bored and came back. He was supposed to return to Canada and the job he loved next week.

Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon says Canadian consular officials in India's financial capital have been in touch with two other nationals hurt in Wednesday's attacks, which targeted two five-star hotels, a Jewish centre, a popular café and several other sites. One hundred and forty-three people were killed, and nearly 300 more were injured.

Michael Rudder of Montreal and Helen Connolly of Toronto were both wounded in the siege. Rudder, a Genie-nominated actor, underwent surgery after being shot three times and was reported in stable condition. Connolly received a minor bullet wound and was released from hospital after treatment.

Cannon said the federal government is doing everything it can to protect citizens, and among the steps taken, a crisis team has been set up to deal with the situation. At least seven captives, some of whom were carrying bags bearing Canadian flags came out of the Oberoi hotel on Friday.

Earlier reports suggested six Canadians were unaccounted for in Mumbai, and were possibly being held hostage or in hiding.

The Foreign Affairs department has issued a travel advisory for Mumbai, recommending Canadians avoid all non-essential travel to the city.

Meanwhile, members of Toronto's Indian community were wearing white Friday, a colour of mourning, in advance of a 7pm prayer service for peace at the Vishnu Temple in Richmond Hill ( 8640 Yonge Street).

And two prayer services have been planned for Sunday:

Chabad Lubavitch Community Centre, 770 Chabad Gate, Thornhill - 4:30 to 5:30pm

Vedic Cultural Centre, 4345 14th Avenue, Markham 4-6pm

w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 04:08:41 AM »

Maybe because the jihadists targeted a Jewish center?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 04:37:11 AM »

Yip, yip...always the 'Jews' fault... ::)

You never did define what a 'Jew' is.... ;)
I hate the State.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 11:58:56 AM »
Look at that bright blue camo,they really blend in well don't they?
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »
Maybe because the jihadists targeted a Jewish center?

LOL!

Maybe he should watch the news some more. They've been speaking about everyone around here (not just the Jews) and spent most of the time in my area talking about four or so of the Indian people killed because they had family in the town next to me. I actually know more about those people than the Jews that died. That crafty Jewish media! ::)

Last time Wiggs started his anti-Jew tirades he got embarrassed, badly. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 02:04:34 PM »
LOL!

Maybe he should watch the news some more. They've been speaking about everyone around here (not just the Jews) and spent most of the time in my area talking about four or so of the Indian people killed because they had family in the town next to me. I actually know more about those people than the Jews that died. That crafty Jewish media! ::)

Last time Wiggs started his anti-Jew tirades he got embarrassed, badly. 

Actually I didn't.  Good Day.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »

Hey Wiggs! Am I being brainwashed to believe I don't control the world?! :o
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 02:50:05 PM »

Look at that bright blue camo,they really blend in well don't they?

If you're in an environment where wild peacocks roam freely, ...yes I suppose you would.  :D

A friend of mine in India sent me a pic from his courtyard.
I swear the entire landscape looked blue there were so many peacocks roaming about.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 04:27:05 PM »

Actually, you did. You couldn't even justify yourself. You just kept spewing the same rhetoric while subsequently getting destroyed by a multitude of Getbiggers. I almost felt sorry for you.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 04:53:37 PM »
Actually, you did. You couldn't even justify yourself. You just kept spewing the same rhetoric while subsequently getting destroyed by a multitude of Getbiggers. I almost felt sorry for you.

You're an idiot

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 07:57:08 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 08:00:52 AM »
actually he's an... "AGENT OF CHAOS" :D 

tremble tremble lol...

You're obsessed with me. It's so easy to bait you on here. A few choice words and you hit the bottle and set up camp around me or some of the other guys you're so infatuated with on here.  ;D

You're an idiot

Great defense. You really proved my point there!!!! LOL.

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • TEAM MICRA DRESS STEAMY TURD!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 08:04:46 AM »

this'll prob be one of the few times i fully agree with Wiggs.....

X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 08:18:30 AM »
Once again...have I been brainwashed to believe I don't control the world?! :o
I hate the State.

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
Once again...have I been brainwashed to believe I don't control the world?! :o

don't you mean your bladder....?
X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 08:35:04 AM »
don't you mean your bladder....?

No, I mean the world. I thought all 'Jews' controlled the world, held awesome power, limitless wealth and endless influence? Are you saying it is not true?
I hate the State.

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 08:36:28 AM »
No, I mean the world. I thought all 'Jews' controlled the world, held awesome power, limitless wealth and endless influence? Are you saying it is not true?
tis true indeed.... just ask Mel Gibson....

Mel who...i hear you ask...
X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
tis true indeed.... just ask Mel Gibson....

Mel who...i hear you ask...

So how do I get access to all this?
I hate the State.

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 08:43:25 AM »
So how do I get access to all this?

fecking 'eck...!   you want to be spoon fed?

mmmmm   try google....lol.

type rothschild jew.....and do some fuckin research.... coonts are after world domination...by turning us against each other...and the plan is in full swing..
X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 08:52:37 AM »
fecking 'eck...!   you want to be spoon fed?

mmmmm   try google....lol.

type rothschild jew.....and do some fuckin research.... coonts are after world domination...by turning us against each other...and the plan is in full swing..

No, no. How do I get access to all the power?
I hate the State.