Author Topic: Questioning the knowledge of "Tbombz"  (Read 1187 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Questioning the knowledge of "Tbombz"
« on: November 29, 2008, 06:59:09 AM »
please explain this statement.
genetics for muscle shape ??  i think its have genetics for bone structure and waist size

site injections and synthol is what causes poor muscle shape. and/or imporper training methods.

Do you not believe that muscle has a geneticly inherited shape?
Markus Ruhl cannot have triceps like a Kevin Levrone because of
"site injections and synthol is what causes poor muscle shape. and/or imporper training methods" ???  ::)

spinnis

Re: Questioning the knowledge of "Tbombz"
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 07:03:37 AM »
Within the first year of serious training, You can tell how your muscles are going to look, you are not gonna get better peaks etc etc, Just alot bigger of what you arelady have.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 07:05:40 AM »
please explain this statement. Do you not believe that muscle has a geneticly inherited shape?
"site injections and synthol is what causes poor muscle shape. and/or imporper training methods" ???  ::)

Its more of the same from him. Just do like everyone else and ignore it.

jason

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »
please explain this statement. Do you not believe that muscle has a geneticly inherited shape?

He has always been full of shit and is being no different here - hands out unsolicited advice on everything that only succeeds in letting everyone know that apart from the stuff that he's memorized off Google, the only thing he really knows about is what it feels like to have his ass pumped by another guy.

He used coke to lose weight and is now juicing without having a decent natural base. Yet he feels that somehow qualifies him to dish out advice on things he has no knowledge about or is experienced in.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »

Hint

He likes....

Guys!

:-X

I can respect a straight up FAG more than a male bisexual.  At lease they chose a side...   ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »
taken out of context... i was replying to this post =

If u aint got the genetics for good "MUSCLE SHAPE" then GET OFF STAGE!!!!! It is physiques like these that are turning pro bodybuilding into a joke. Fans shouldn't even have to witness these idiots on stage. No amount of drugs can chagne poor structure/shape.
(Palumbo is cool, but should have stuck to contest prep/Nutrition Guru)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »
im not really sure why tbombz insist on posting at the hardcore forum, nobody wants him nor his stupid advices.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
He has always been full of shit and is being no different here - hands out unsolicited advice on everything that only succeeds in letting everyone know that apart from the stuff that he's memorized off Google, the only thing he really knows about is what it feels like to have his ass pumped by another guy.

He used coke to lose weight and is now juicing without having a decent natural base. Yet he feels that somehow qualifies him to dish out advice on things he has no knowledge about or is experienced in.
Kiwi laying down a brutal beating here!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »
he also promised to quit this board forever yet he decided to return under a new gimmick. he's a fucking pussy

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »
he also promised to quit this board forever yet he decided to return under a new gimmick. he's a fucking pussy

Hasn't he done this twice now?  Once with the candi29279whatever name and once with the dizzle name?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 10:10:10 AM »
Hasn't he done this twice now?  Once with the candi29279whatever name and once with the dizzle name?
yeah you cant really believe that fucking idiot

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2008, 10:30:37 AM »
im not really sure why tbombz insist on posting at the hardcore forum, nobody wants him nor his stupid advices.

Candi is just a big time attention whore. If you are a natural, as long as you've got the basics of eating right (regular balanced meals, high protein and all that) you will make gains - it all boils down to how hard and heavy you lift. It's THAT f*cking simple, period.

Only guys who juice and are competing should be worried about specific, timed intake of whatever it is they are taking - food, juice etc. Naturals aren't going to alter their physiques (drastically) by taking more or less of fish oil within the "post-workout window" ::) or any nonsense like that.

But a lot of people out there are learning and it's some of these guys who get suckered by needless bullshit about precise amounts / ratios of macro nutrients and vitamins and all that crap. If Candi is that good, he should just post his pics that would let his physique do the talking and have other people approach him for advice. None of the guys who have really good natural builds here try and assume guru status - only wannabes do.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 11:06:30 AM »
he's a pimple faced geek who resorts to getting handjobs from hoodrats and has no friends other than his various messageboards.  instead of getting drunk and going to college, he sits in his mom's basement all day googling dianabol and thinking of ways to steal his mom's wallet.
Deep Tissue Massage

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »
he's a pimple faced geek who resorts to getting handjobs from hoodrats and has no friends other than his various messageboards.  instead of getting drunk and going to college, he sits in his mom's basement all day googling dianabol and thinking of ways to steal his mom's wallet.

Are you saying you didn't lose a lot of sleep when you "learned" from Candi that brushing your teeth easily adds an additional 6 - 8 calories to your overall intake and that therefore, you are better off avoiding it altogether, Power Rod?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »
lmao i love you guys too

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 11:51:52 AM »
Are you saying you didn't lose a lot of sleep when you "learned" from Candi that brushing your teeth easily adds an additional 6 - 8 calories to your overall intake and that therefore, you are better off avoiding it altogether, Power Rod?

Indeed my Southern Hemisphere inhabiting friend.  Toothpaste as i came to learn is the number one saboteur of keto diets and if i want to become "Mr. Proportion" like our friend TrannyBombz, I must avoid brushing my teeth at all times, or use tooth paste as a cheat meal on sundays only.
Deep Tissue Massage

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 11:58:50 AM »
Every piece of advice Dizzle has given to me has worked and I think he knows a good deal of information on supplementation and nutrition, why the hate?? If you think he's full of shit then ignore what he writes..

J Grey

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »
lmao i love you guys too

it seems that everybody hates you, I'm gonna go with the flow .. ;D.. so FU