Author Topic: GETBIGGERS Drinking  (Read 5158 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: GETBIGGERS Drinking
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
Exactly, i bet he doesn't break a sweat doing that child workout. I will give him free consulting advice if he wants it.

Sadly T, it wouldn't do much good.

As evidenced by his archaic, silly political views... you see Joe here would rather stick his head in the sand rather than change. Even with solid concrete evidence to the contrary, staring him straight in the eyes.

The Coach

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »
So why did you answer with something irrelevant to what i was talking about? Strange.
You want a workout programme or not? I won't have you doing any of that pussy stuff you're currently doing.

Ok, then you should have no problem showing up and showing what pussy stuff it is. I'll even have someone video tape it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »
Gimmie a shout if you're ever in Western Australia Coach.  I'm not willing to pay you, lol, but I'll throw in a couple cold beers PWO.

The Coach

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »
Gimmie a shout if you're ever in Western Australia Coach.  I'm not willing to pay you, lol, but I'll throw in a couple cold beers PWO.

LOL, that would be cool. My wife and I are planning to go this summer. Keep in contact.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2008, 08:21:10 PM »
LOL, that would be cool. My wife and I are planning to go this summer. Keep in contact.

Sounds good dude.  Don't forget your summer is our winter.  Doesn't get too cold, just rainy and overcast.  Golfing is still good like 9 months of the year tho.  Shoot me a PM when you've got your dates.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »
tbunzee, all the way big dude guest posing at his parents basement :)

The Coach

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »
Sounds good dude.  Don't forget your summer is our winter.  Doesn't get too cold, just rainy and overcast.  Golfing is still good like 9 months of the year tho.  Shoot me a PM when you've got your dates.

Absolutely 8)