Author Topic: ECA Stack  (Read 5725 times)

sinister231972

• Getbig II
ECA Stack
« on: November 30, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »
I started the ECA Stack today and holy shit i feel aweful. i had a good workout and it did help with my appetite but it sucks.

drop set

• Getbig II
Re: ECA Stack
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 12:16:26 PM »
what are your dosages and times you took them

sinister231972

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
Bronkaid for the ephedrine 25mg
nodoz for the caffeine  200 mg
baby asprin 81 mg

sinister231972

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »
oh and first dose at 9am and second at 2pm

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
should'nt have any probs on that, i use 300mg asprin tho and have used higher dosages. maybe theres something else in the bronkaid that doesn't agree with you,try another brand if you can get one

dustin

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 01:22:57 PM »
I'd cut the Bronkaid and find some real ephedrine. If you're posting in the AAS section I'm guessing that you have a hook up. It's not too eccentric an item. Hopefully you can find some :)

Also, try lowering the ephedrine dose. When I abstain for a long time, even as little as 16mg with some caffeine can make me really uncomfortable. Ephedrine kills my appetite too. I don't use many stims so when I do, I just use very tiny amounts spread out throughout the day. Keeps the heart palps and rapid pulse down. I think it could be the initial dose of ephedrine or maybe just the Bronkaid that's upsetting your body. Hopefully it comes to pass.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »
I'd cut the Bronkaid and find some real ephedrine. If you're posting in the AAS section I'm guessing that you have a hook up. It's not too eccentric an item. Hopefully you can find some :)

Also, try lowering the ephedrine dose. When I abstain for a long time, even as little as 16mg with some caffeine can make me really uncomfortable. Ephedrine kills my appetite too. I don't use many stims so when I do, I just use very tiny amounts spread out throughout the day. Keeps the heart palps and rapid pulse down. I think it could be the initial dose of ephedrine or maybe just the Bronkaid that's upsetting your body. Hopefully it comes to pass.

How is bronkaid not real ephedrine?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
well bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate(sp?) and that is a bit less 'potent' than ephedrine hydrochloride (hcl)...

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 08:29:46 AM »
Not true. I started out using pure ephedrine (no Guaifenesin) hcl, and bronkaid works just as well. Maybe on paperhcl is stronger, but as far as the effect, its nothing one could measure by taking it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
on paperhcl is stronger, but as far as the effect, its nothing one could measure by taking it.
agree  ;)

sinister231972

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 02:12:49 PM »
i just think my body isnt used to it. im gonna stick it out for a while and see how it goes. then im going to try test

dustin

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »

I don't use Bronkaid, I just recall what I've heard people in the States talking about as it's apparently banned. Up here, 25mg caps are banned but 8mg caps are permitted. If I understand correctly, Bronkaid contains 400mg of guaifenesin and ephedrine sulphate - I didn't mean to say that ephedrine sulphate is "fake" or anything, I was guessing that it's the guaifenesin that could be upsetting his body.

I had used a lot of cold medications back in the day and it wasn't something I enjoyed, the guaifenesin that is. The ECA stack works but it's not heaven sent, at least in my experience. If I were hell bent on doing it though, I'd try getting some pure ephedrine. I've talked to a lot of people and it doesn't seem all too hard to get. Plus if he can score sauce I don't imagine ephedrine being all too hard to procure, but then again everyone's sources are different.

Best of luck.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »
I actually like the Guaifenesin, helps me breathe easier when doing cardio.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »

Yeah? Never thought of it that way... I usually just do light intensity cardio. Whenever I go too high my body just gets slammed. I got some blood work done and cortisol was at an all time high. I cut one summer just by walking in the morning and evening and got into the best condition of my life.

Clenbuterol and tren get me pretty damn winded. My cardio is usually two half hour sessions on the bike while I play PSP, watch tv or shoot the shit with friends that come over and after 10-15 minutes I feel like I can't go on. Those compounds do a number on my cardio. I usually zone out hardcore when I take a lot of stims though so I don't know whether I'm huffing hard or not. ;D

sinister231972

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »
i found ephedrine 25 mg that i haD stashed. i felt way less tweeked on it today. it has 200 mg of Guaifenesin in it. might go back to the bronkaid in a couple af day to see if it was just my body getting used to the shit

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 07:19:53 PM »

People do cardio?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »
just bought some bronkaid today, its got 25mg ephedrine sulfate and 400mg guaifenesin.  the pharmacist looked at me funny and made me show my drivers license to get it.

never used eca before but im going to try it next week.  as always when trying something new i like to start off w/ a small dose and see how i respond.

so the recommended dose is 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffine and 80mg aspirin correct?

I think I will cut that dose in half for the first week and see how i do.  my aspirin pills are 325mg each so it is going to be a bitch cutting that down to 40mg. does that sound right to you people who have used it before?

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:32 AM »
just bought some bronkaid today, its got 25mg ephedrine sulfate and 400mg guaifenesin.  the pharmacist looked at me funny and made me show my drivers license to get it.

never used eca before but im going to try it next week.  as always when trying something new i like to start off w/ a small dose and see how i respond.

so the recommended dose is 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffine and 80mg aspirin correct?

I think I will cut that dose in half for the first week and see how i do.  my aspirin pills are 325mg each so it is going to be a bitch cutting that down to 40mg. does that sound right to you people who have used it before?

Why don't you just buy low dose aspirin?  Those are 81 mg.  You're never going to get an accurate dose by cutting those big ones.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 10:24:41 AM »
yep use the coated baby aspirin.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »
dumb question i know.  but when i bought the bronkaid today they made me show my drivers license and sign a computer screen saying i wont use it for illegal purposes.  i went back to the same store later in the day and bought the 82mg asprin and caffine pills.  i paid for it w/ a credit card both times at walgreens.

they dont share the information with law enforcement if you make suspicious purchases like that do they?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »
dumb question i know.  but when i bought the bronkaid today they made me show my drivers license and sign a computer screen saying i wont use it for illegal purposes.  i went back to the same store later in the day and bought the 82mg asprin and caffine pills.  i paid for it w/ a credit card both times at walgreens.

they dont share the information with law enforcement if you make suspicious purchases like that do they?
they are looking for people who use it to make meth, not for people who are m,aking an ECA stack. they wouldnt have the slightest clue to think that the purchase of nodoz baby apsirin and bronkaid would equal = bodybuilding fat loss drug.  they think you work nights have asthma and want to start taking care of your heart.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 03:25:43 PM »

The reason for asking for ID for the bronkaid is that you can make meth from it.  It's not an issue if you're just buying small amounts, but if you go to multiple places and buy a certain amount (don't know what that is) then you'll be flagged.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »
Tbombz and my boy Emmortal are both right on here!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 06:22:36 PM »
good deal.  i should have paid w/ cash or gone to a different store anyway just out of principle.  didnt think about it until after i was out