Author Topic: Abolish the BCS - now  (Read 10076 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: Abolish the BCS - now
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
hey they were good enought to win a division of the Gauntlet  ::) otherwise known as the SEC  ::)

Get over it Mal, USC is an awesome team. But don't act like the SEC isn't a better Conference than the Pac-10. The Big 12 is the best by far this year, and I'm an SEC guy.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2008, 04:41:43 AM »
Get over it Mal, USC is an awesome team. But don't act like the SEC isn't a better Conference than the Pac-10. The Big 12 is the best by far this year, and I'm an SEC guy.
Big 12= amazing offense & weak to non-existenet defense
U

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2008, 06:35:26 AM »
PETE CARROL = best coach in college football
no way, Stoops, Saban and Urban Meyer are better.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »

PETE CARROL = best coach in college football

no way, Stoops, Saban and Urban Meyer are better.

Carrol is good at getting 5-star kids to sit on the bench when they could get major playing time at other schools because he's selling them s##t about getting in the nfl via the great usc practices and likes of bush (saints are better when he isnt on the field), that one in az which i cant remember his name and so on. 

really....for example...lsu has landry (wash), bowe (kc), qb (oakland), hb (new eng), and some other guys that where on the field and developed nicely.

i'd seen my kid to ucla where he'd at least be a 4 yr letter and probably get his degree before he get it at football factory usc
Oh...Monica!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:47 AM »
Carrol is good at getting 5-star kids to sit on the bench when they could get major playing time at other schools because he's selling them s##t about getting in the nfl via the great usc practices and likes of bush (saints are better when he isnt on the field), that one in az which i cant remember his name and so on. 

really....for example...lsu has landry (wash), bowe (kc), qb (oakland), hb (new eng), and some other guys that where on the field and developed nicely.

i'd seen my kid to ucla where he'd at least be a 4 yr letter and probably get his degree before he get it at football factory usc

Troy Palomalu (sp)...
so you conviently leave him out..he was voted to the steelers all time team...you fucktard
And get off that bullshit saying the saints are better with reggie on the bench. thats just retarded

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2008, 09:17:00 AM »
Troy Palomalu (sp)...
so you conviently leave him out..he was voted to the steelers all time team...you fucktard
And get off that bullshit saying the saints are better with reggie on the bench. thats just retarded
hahaha, exactly, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »
Troy Palomalu (sp)...

Reggie's gonna get plenty of playing time now with Duece suspended.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2008, 09:22:56 AM »
Big 12= amazing offense & weak to non-existenet defense
i wonder why though..i wonder if its the DC's that dont do good jobs...What ever the reason...the big 12=best conference in football.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2008, 09:24:23 AM »

Yeah Russel is a real great asset   ::).

USC is a good FB school, like them or not.  Usually they have a bit more competition than this season, maybe that will change.  I expected at least 3 teams to at least challenge them this year and they all did not.  That being said, I wouldn't laud a Utah or Boise St and diss USC.

As for Leinart, I guarantee had he gone to another team you would see a different player.  He's no HOF quarterback but I think he is capable in the pros.
Squishy face retard

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2008, 09:30:01 AM »

Reggie's gonna get plenty of playing time now with Duece suspended.

i'm not gonna go as far as to say the saints are bettew w/o reggie, but he isn't even the best rb on the saints, pierre thomas is the better back b/w the tackles

i'll add the BCS got the 04 matchup wrong.. LSU and usc were the two best teams that year.. usc got hosed but it worked to LSU's favor

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2008, 09:48:20 AM »
Troy Palomalu (sp)...

losing you mind over usc.  there are many analyst who say the saints are a better team w/out reggie on the field.  they become a gimmic off to a certain extent.  look at his rushing totals retard (youself).  he's a 500yd per yr  RB. dunn at 15lbs or less than him can give you a 1000yds.  reggie bush is a joe morris clone who fits with a john riggins type back (deuce or white at usc).  no way on this earth he is a $5M lead back for the saint.  my home city...so he can get the f##k out of dodge w/that fat butt whore.  sorry...she can stay.

pete carroll wins with 5-star guys.  good for him.  but he should be 11-0 every yr w/his conference schdule.  any knucklehead could see usc this yr would have problems with sanchez at qb if they had to go through a ga, fl, al, ole miss, lsu schedule.

losing your mind of usc
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2008, 09:56:56 AM »
Let’s get this out of the way: Reggie Bush is nothing more than a glorified punt returner. And don’t get me wrong, he’s a fine, fine return man. But that’s about where it ends. He’s not a running back. He’s not a wide receiver. Yet -- when he’s actually healthy -- the Saints insist on trying to make him some combination of both of those positions and it’s to the team’s detriment.
It’s easy to understand why they try to gameplan to Bush’s strength, which is getting himself one-on-one (or even one-on-two) with defenders in the open field. After all, they did waste a No. 2 overall pick on the guy. But the Saints are a better team when Reggie isn’t participating.

New Orleans’ record with Bush this season: 3-4; without him: 3-1.

There's a reason why the HTexans passed on him.  trade joe morris II while they can get good value for him and put together a real superbowl team. 

continue to school me.  
Oh...Monica!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »
Look at the records, USC DOESN'T LOSE BIG GAMES

Hi, Vince Young Amnesia.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2008, 10:03:01 AM »
Hi, Vince Young Amnesia.

people get Bandwagon Syndrome (ICD-9 code 9802) with teams like usc.
Oh...Monica!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:13 PM »
Hi, Vince Young Amnesia.
;D

No need to have amnesia about that clown...we all know how he's doing now  ;D
just not good enough

Brutal_1

• Getbig V