Author Topic: brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin  (Read 10338 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2008, 08:31:34 PM »
"pick up artist" ..lmao.. what a clown...

I agree. Did you notice how he keeps using progressively more and more make up? Putting the eyeliner on thicker and putting the makeup on thicker? I saw him for the first time about a week ago since his first show and noticed right away.

He's getting more and more feminine, and his desire to be more beautiful is leading to something along the lines of drag. I think he's hiding something deep down and it's progressively emerging via the desire for beauty.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »
Maybe he's just seeing how stupid he can look whilst still pulling model hot women?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »
or wait, I just had an epiphany. He has spent so much time around women he has become one on the inside.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2008, 08:49:47 PM »
or wait, I just had an epiphany. He has spent so much time around women he has become one on the inside.

Both of your theories are probably true. I think this one (above) is even moreso. He's thought about why the female does what she does so much that he's rationalized why they wear makeup, then (here's the crooked part) applied it to himself in attempt to yield similar benefit.

Your first theory is interesting as well. For instance, if it becomes so easy for one to pull hos while appearing legitimate that it gets boring, and one wants to challenge oneself yet further, appearing progressively strange would do it. The stranger you look the more of a challenge to successfully pull hos. If you can pull hos despite looking wierd, you have massive skills. If you appear progressively stranger, yet successfully pull hos to the same or greater degree, you are upgrading your overall skills. Maybe he's just reached this level?

Though I don't personally feel this is his case. I personally think the above theory on becoming more feminine is valid.

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2008, 10:13:26 PM »
Booooommm
Case in point.  Nasty 30+ yr run-of-the-mill Hollywood chick.  I lived in Hollywood for five years.  Picking up chicks like this is not something to be proud of.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »
too high bodyfats. hell i have the same problem but think ive solved it with 2% lactose free milk, beans, minimal fruitjuices, 20 gram protien bars

why im saying?

because i was browsing myspace for hoes and adding hoes, well as u know the falcon has good taste in women also the falcon realized that most of these hot girls he added that 30-40 percent of them look to have had a black man ex boyfriend or current boyfriend that was skinny or lean in her pics. white people i want to help u get ripped with my plan

1 cup of 2% milk is 130 calories simply do 100 no weight squats to burn off the calories  into a deficit for fatloss

if u dont feel like having a milk have a protien bar instead or 1/2 of one then do 70 reps because half a protien bar is 150 calories.  the rep per calorie should be 50 percent

now workouts should take place after your work/job

ive found that a cup of coffe and one package of beans and a cup of fruit juice and a cup of milk is all i need to get by

remember a package of beans has 1300 calories or so of slow digesting carbs and HIGH in protien  theres around 80 grams of fiber as well!

i think its most important to eat when u need it. i get real lethargic painting walls unless i eat beans and milk and im finding my limit is one package of beans

you will NOT get fat but if you forget or dont eat the beans you wont get the hunger satisfying effect and fullness aswell as having a live orgainism such as beans that have soaked over night and swelled up with water, this will keep you full during the day and not hungery at night id suggest consuming all beans before 3-4pm

i remember on thanksgiving i didnt have more normal eating routine of the beans and i certainly had shitty energy and got constipated from lack of fiber

i want to help i see alot of fine ass white hoes that should be breeding with white bros but since its the year of black takeover im just trying to let u guys know where these white hoes is goin

im not racist im friends with blacks but as leader of whites i want to bring up my community

like this fine ass white hoes myspace all she got is black dudes cause no white dued is lean enough
 :(

nice white hoe that probably does blacks instead

Stop going after them myspace whores. it's saying something if black men are fucking whores and not quality chicks....doesn't it?

And Neil Strauss doesn't pull fine ass models or fine business women. It's not like he could pull Tyra Banks or Victoria Zrok (spealling)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Johnny's concern is legitimate; attract and retain hos, people!
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »
This is bullshit.  Guaranteed Neil Strauss struck out way more (percentage-wise) than your average good-looking dude.  The way he writes his stories (The Game), he makes it look as though he's good.  But he's being compared to ugly dudes with no game.  It's not like he's some amazing gamer.  Everything he writes about that he does to pick up woman is what your average dude does.  If you have any ounce of game, reading The Game is like reading an autobiography only with an ugly dude.

Exactly...And you have to ask yuourself, what type of women does he go for. Strippers and their ilk are easy in a sense....for a ugly dude to chat up...

That dude who was on Dr. Phil is on a another level...You have to have the looks as well.

The main problem is the "Pick Up Artist" label,  like it's a chose to get a woman's number, name and panties, whn in actuality, it's just talking to someone, and not putting Pussy on a pedestal...Sex is natural, so is attraction, first their is the physical, the "the game"...

bascially if you're ugly, you better have a big wallet, because that is about it as a equalizer, but let it be known, she ain't with you because you look good...which goes to the stripper I mentioned. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:07 AM »
Females who only like the blacks are mudsharks.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
Re: Johnny's concern is legitimate; attract and retain hos, people!
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2008, 05:08:57 AM »
I would agree with everything except the last line. Men don't always have to approach women, I know.
Believe it or not, I have women approach me in clubs. Women are getting more and more aggressive in time.

You just need to be in shape, dress nice, be confident and happy. "Approachable."  ;)
Truth. Now that the double standard has died a little and a woman isn't automatically called a whore because she likes sex or makes the first move,
plenty of women do make that first move and I think it's GREAT.  Standing around at a club and a lady comes to you and strikes up a conversation or ask you for a dance....
PRICELESS!  ;D
Now the whole myspace thing s a little puzzling. Cyber friends and real friends are two different things. Some of these chicks are plugging something and will let anyone be a "friend".  Leaving a comment on someone's page because they're lean?
Not sure how sincere that is or if it really means anything,  I mean who has 2657 friends?  ::)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »
Females who only like the blacks are mudsharks.

Yes...Knightriders disgust me

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »
Another main reason young hot white girls like black dudes is because it is usually taboo in their family.  Most parents want their daughter to date black guys about as much as richard simmons wants pussy.

And we all know that being young is when people rebel, so therefore young hot women are intrigued by what their parents warn them about, so hence the attraction to black guys.  Obviously not all parents are like this, but this does definetly happen.

It is the same with alcohol, drugs, and sex in general.  Young people always want to break the rules.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2008, 11:53:29 AM »
Case in point.  Nasty 30+ yr run-of-the-mill Hollywood chick.  I lived in Hollywood for five years.  Picking up chicks like this is not something to be proud of.

Case in point? Its him with one girl, big deal

His ex gf looks pretty hot to me

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2008, 11:56:47 AM »
why dont you smile in your dating pics daddy?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »

he isn't ugly, actually so it shouldn't be a big deal if he can pull women or not

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2008, 12:00:39 PM »
he isn't ugly, actually so it shouldn't be a big deal if he can pull women or not

hes short and was never successful with women

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2008, 12:02:54 PM »
hes short and was never successful with women

oh, the short thing is detrimental actually

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
Most girls definitely prefer lean to muscular.  There are exceptions.

Most girls that go out like confident, well dressed, outgoing guys who dance...IMO thats why a lot of lean black dudes have success.  They project a confident, outgoing image...now if that image goes too far being ghetto or too cocky, it backfires.  The media has also created the idolization of metrosexual guys and to some extent young black r&b/rap stars...which trickles down to what the young girls like.  How many BBers do you see idolized on MTV?  How many country farm boys?  Its simple...what society/entertainment industry says is cool or hot becomes cool and hot to the upcoming generation.

Young girls are looking for something different than middle aged girls.  Girls in their 30s and 40s are looking for more maturity, money and stability.  Seems these girls don't mind a little more muscle either...for whatever reason.
In general, black dudes have a bit of an advantage on wang size but not always and often not as much as some think.  90% of guys fall into average ranges.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »
look, women want one thing and one thing only- to be married

they throw that "slut" card out but in reality they are all wired the same way

so, lean or muscular, black or white, it really doesn't matter- women just want a "lapdog"

end of thread

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2008, 12:24:22 PM »

In general, black dudes have a bit of an advantage on wang size but not always and often not as much as some think.  90% of guys fall into average ranges.

Sounds like you conducted some pretty thorough research here.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2008, 12:25:31 PM »
Dude, I have seen far more genitals than I care to admit doing what I do.  People think seeing female genitalia is great....not when they come to the office for issues!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »

so, lean or muscular, black or white, it really doesn't matter- women just want a "lapdog"

end of thread

and it's absolutely natural. As natural as men wanting a submissive and loyal good looking woman they can count on and who gives em everything they need when they need it.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2008, 12:29:30 PM »
Sounds like you conducted some pretty thorough research here.
Are you saying that "shootfighter1" is the type of "guy" that sucked on 60 shlongs in a random case study to determine what the average male's dick length is, "Showstoppa?"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
Dude, I have seen far more genitals than I care to admit doing what I do.  People think seeing female genitalia is great....not when they come to the office for issues!

hahaha, I've always thought that.  It's one thing to conduct physicals on the womens volleyball team, but quite another to take a peak at aunt ethels "redness down there...."   :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »

end of thread

yeah u kinda right they want to be married if they dont have a kid with you yet.
they want to have it made and life be easy, they know they can play the feild to have life super easy

if they have a kid wich alot of hot young girls have these days then things are easier depending upon how hot they are

alot of young white hoes think interacial babies are so pretty that they want one of there own too
A