Author Topic: brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin  (Read 10362 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: brother white brothers i hope u know u are slackin on ur pimpin
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »
"Are you saying that "shootfighter1" is the type of "guy" that sucked on 60 shlongs in a random case study to determine what the average male's dick length is, "Showstoppa?"

I just vomited a little.
---------------------

Yeah, its defintely not the same in the office!  And worse yet, many are coming for bleeing or infection...you can imagine the sight and smell.  I could never be a gynecologist and look at that all day!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
Women with kids...thats even worse.  They are looking for Daddies no matter what they say!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »
'Stoppa, are you insinuationg that "shootfighter1" (what a name ::) ) has justified his insatiable cock lust as some sort of "scientific research" so as no to have the feelings of guilt normally associated with such activities?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
They are looking for Daddies no matter what they say!!

they're looking for "daddies " regardless

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2008, 12:39:01 PM »
Are you saying that "shootfighter1" is the type of "guy" that sucked on 60 shlongs in a random case study to determine what the average male's dick length is, "Showstoppa?"

He says he got his research legit...but one can never be too careful with the gays.

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »
Even the kkk goes for black people now :o

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
One time I was working in a free clinic as a resident and there was this middle aged lady in a wheelchair to be seen.  She had amputations of both legs below her knees.  All done up too, makeup, hair, all that shit.  Anyway, she was there for an infection.

Turns out she has a colostomy, which is a hole in the abdomen from prior bowel resection that has a bag attached.  She was having drainage from the bowel hole.  We cultured it (since her chart noted that she had been a known prostitute with several past infections) and it turned out to be chlamydia. 
So....some sick f-cker with chlamydia was banging her in the colostomy hole!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2008, 12:49:56 PM »
One time I was working in a free clinic as a resident and there was this middle aged lady in a wheelchair to be seen.  She had amputations of both legs below her knees.  All done up too, makeup, hair, all that shit.  Anyway, she was there for an infection.

Turns out she has a colostomy, which is a hole in the abdomen from prior bowel resection that has a bag attached.  She was having drainage from the bowel hole.  We cultured it (since her chart noted that she had been a known prostitute with several past infections) and it turned out to be chlamydia. 

What a heartwarming story.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »

LOL!