Author Topic: Full Page Ad in Chicago Tribune asking Obama to prove Presidential Eligibility  (Read 6669 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Geez get over it already.

If someone threatened your father and tazered a 9 y/o you woudlnt' fire that person???????????? 
well apparently there is something ethically wrong with that if your from the left ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
well apparently there is something ethically wrong with that if your from the left ???

The left in this country is mentally deranged, just as Michael Savage has pointed out.

They are obsessed with this woman. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Not a CT Rob, the cert is locked up in a safe. If he want's this to go away and clear himself all he has to do is produce the ORIGINAL document in person. You know damn well this is no CT.

supreme court dismissed it.

by definition - true or not - it is a conspiracy theory.  It is one without backing by official source.  To believe it, we'd have to accept the supreme court, the media, rush limbaugh (who hasn't touched it, although his guest host did), the DNC, Mccain (who had this info and didn't use it), and everyone else is "in on it".

So while it may be true or false, it's only a theory.

Decker

• Getbig V
Not a CT Rob, the cert is locked up in a safe. If he want's this to go away and clear himself all he has to do is produce the ORIGINAL document in person. You know damn well this is no CT.
That's not what the case was about.  It was about whether a US born person with an immigrant father is considered 'natural born' under the constitution.

Decker

• Getbig V

The left in this country is mentally deranged, just as Michael Savage has pointed out.

They are obsessed with this woman. 
That's b/c nobody outside of the rightwing cocoon can believe their fucking eyes when seemingly sane people throw their whole-hearted support behind an obvious under-educated birdbrain politician.

We saw what dull normal intelligence did to our country for the last 8 years.  We don't need 4 more.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
That's b/c nobody outside of the rightwing cocoon can believe their fucking eyes when seemingly sane people throw their whole-hearted support behind an obvious under-educated birdbrain politician.

We saw what dull normal intelligence did to our country for the last 8 years.  We don't need 4 more.
LOL bro you keep up the facade that obama is a different kind of politician i have a sneaking suspicion that we will all be disappointed at the end of 4 yrs.

Decker

• Getbig V
LOL bro you keep up the facade that obama is a different kind of politician i have a sneaking suspicion that we will all be disappointed at the end of 4 yrs.
I'm already disappointed with Obama.  I don't care for his health plan and that's the major problem facing our country. 

By the way, where did I mention Obama?

I thought I was referencing that dullard Palin.

You know, the chick that reads everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

You said Palin is:

"under-educated "

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Decker

• Getbig V
You said Palin is:

"under-educated "

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
To whom are you referring?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
To whom are you referring?

You calling Palin uneducated when you can't even get the word right.   

Decker

• Getbig V
You calling Palin uneducated when you can't even get the word right.   
She isn't uneducated.  She has a degree in journalism.  She is under-educated when compared to Obama or Clinton...or me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
She isn't uneducated.  She has a degree in journalism.  She is under-educated when compared to Obama or Clinton...or me.

Who are you to judge?  The constitution sets the criteria, not Decker.

Was Reagan educated enough? 

Carter?

Truman the farmer? 

Decker

• Getbig V
Who are you to judge?  The constitution sets the criteria, not Decker.

Was Reagan educated enough? 

Carter?

Truman the farmer? 
It's a forum for debate.  I can judge whomever I please.  The constitution does not form my opinions, I do.

Reagan was a treasonous dolt who was really politically adroit.  He was the great compromiser.

Reagan adopted many of Carter's policies and accelerated them. 

Truman has a haberdasherer and school teacher...I don't think he was a farmer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's a forum for debate.  I can judge whomever I please.  The constitution does not form my opinions, I do.

Reagan was a treasonous dolt who was really politically adroit.  He was the great compromiser.

Reagan adopted many of Carter's policies and accelerated them. 

Truman has a haberdasherer and school teacher...I don't think he was a farmer.

Just when I think you can any further to the left . . . ..  you spout some new garbage.

Even Obama respects Reagan.

Decker

• Getbig V
Just when I think you can any further to the left . . . ..  you spout some new garbage.

Even Obama respects Reagan.
Obama did that to rope in the suckers on the right into thinking he actually respected that traitor.

Tell me, who traded arms with Iran?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
That's not what the case was about.  It was about whether a US born person with an immigrant father is considered 'natural born' under the constitution.

Of course he is... The criteria for Natural born means being born on US soil, as he was... That's pretty much all that's required.

He's a US citizen who was born in the US or one of its territories... He is more eligible than my mom was who while a US citizen was born abroad in Havana Cuba during the 50s before Castro was in power.

My mom was not born in the US or one of its territories.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm already disappointed with Obama.  I don't care for his health plan and that's the major problem facing our country. 

By the way, where did I mention Obama?

I thought I was referencing that dullard Palin.

You know, the chick that reads everything.
you said
referencing obama man i know your pretty quick but you seem really off today decker you working to much not getting enough sleep?

Decker

• Getbig V
you said referencing obama man i know your pretty quick but you seem really off today decker you working to much not getting enough sleep?

I'm not following you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm not following you.
you said we dont need four more years of the same referrencing obama and that he would be a change

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This 'exoneration' stinks to high heaven.

To recap:

1st investigation's conclusion (State Legislative Assembly investigation_:  Palin violated the public trust, violated state ethics laws, and lied about it.

2nd investigation's conclusion (State Personnel Board):  No problem here.

I'll believe the first report.  The second one doesn't mean shit to me.  It reeks of whitewash.

Gov. Sarah Palin wants a state board to review the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan -- taking the unusual step of making an ethics complaint against herself.http://www.adn.com/monegan/story/514163.html

Like I said, this second investigation is whitewash.

whether it stinks to high heaven or not she was cleared

Decker

• Getbig V
you said we dont need four more years of the same referrencing obama and that he would be a change
Oh, you're making a funny. 

I was referencing that Birdbrain Palin and the possibility of 4 more years in 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
whether it stinks to high heaven or not she was cleared

Let me all ask you something:

If a trooper tazered your 9 y/o nephew and threatened to kill your father would you not also fire him????????

You liberal hacks are amazing.

BTW -when are you guys going to start focusing on the criminal RAT party in Illinois trying to sell Obama's seat??????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I was referencing that Birdbrain Palin and the possibility of 4 more years in 2012.

That birdbrain has accomplished more in her life than you have.  What does that make you - a "democRAT brain"  ??????

tonymctones

• Getbig V

no i wasnt making a funny, intelligent or not what gives you the idea that obama is any different than any other politician out there? his record?, his experience? nothing but his words is the right answer...so to think that he is anything other than just a regular politician at this point is hoping on hope.

Decker

• Getbig V
That birdbrain has accomplished more in her life than you have.
How do you know?  You don't.  That's just another comment you pull from your ass to make your jaded far right point.

What does that make you - a "democRAT brain"  ??????
Is this the type of shit that passes as stinging criticism on the right?

Are you 12 years old?  democRAT...zing!

Maybe I'd better get Rainman in here to debate you.  There's nothing like a debate btn peers.