Author Topic: Full Page Ad in Chicago Tribune asking Obama to prove Presidential Eligibility  (Read 6704 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Your source is a blog called 'house of politics' and is on a thread?

Let's see what some more credible sources had to say:

BBC NEWS | Americas | Palin abused power, probe finds
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7662820.stm

Now, should I believe your 'blog', or the BBC? 
yes and we all know how picky you are about source, im sorry refresh my memory where did you get those stories about palins daughter? and where did you get that story about palin cheating on her husband with a business partner? the national enquirer oh yes such a fine institution with a great reputation for upstanding journalism... ::) you fuking idiot

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/04/sarah-palin-troopergate
"The Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, has been cleared of wrong-doing in the "troopergate" controversy by a report released on the eve of the US election...The report contradicts a separate inquiry by a bipartisan legislative panel, which concluded that she abused her office"

My report released november 4th
your report released october 10th

again i guess that didnt make it to the national enquirer or the lefty blogs you get your info from did it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
heres another one for your retarded ass from your own bbc i know its no national enquirer or drudge but hey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7707489.stm

"Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has been cleared by a new report of abuse of power in firing Alaska's top law enforcement official."

again my report released november 4th
your report released october 10th

lets try and guess which one is more recent and valid?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/04/sarah-palin-troopergate

Sorry boss... you're quoting the guardian.

According to WIKI,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian

The Guardian is generally to the left of the political spectrum.

toney, you can take your left-wing news sources and shove them back up Olbermann's ass, where I'm sure you reside quite comfortably.  You left-wing libs nutjobs just can't stop hating on America.  Your use of extreme left-wing media illustrates this. Shame.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Sorry boss... you're quoting the guardian.

According to WIKI,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian

The Guardian is generally to the left of the political spectrum.

toney, you can take your left-wing news sources and shove them back up Olbermann's ass, where I'm sure you reside quite comfortably.  You left-wing libs nutjobs just can't stop hating on America.  Your use of extreme left-wing media illustrates this. Shame.
::)
LOL you fucktard, you where wrong about her gang banging lesbo daughter, you where wrong about troopergate, wrong about her cheating on her husband with a business partner...lol your the plague that kills this board my friend do us all a favor and off yourself.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
wouldnt the left want to see her guilty of it, what about the bbc? how about you research it and find your own maybe the national enquirer will have a report about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
::)
LOL you fucktard, you where wrong about her gang banging lesbo daughter, you where wrong about troopergate, wrong about her cheating on her husband with a business partner...lol your the plague that kills this board my friend do us all a favor and off yourself.

You left-wing America-haters are sure full of rage.

You're using profanity and telling people to off themselves.
I'm presenting a clear analysis of the left-wing nature of your source.

It's always the people who are most wrong, who are yelling the loudest...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You left-wing America-haters are sure full of rage.

You're using profanity and telling people to off themselves.
I'm presenting a clear analysis of the left-wing nature of your source.

It's always the people who are most wrong, who are yelling the loudest...
the left would want to find her guilty, i understand your bantor as you have been proven wrong on so many things and are trying to use sarcasm to hide your ignorance and idiocy...but you should own up to it and then maybe gain a bit of respect back rather than run from your mistakes.

Decker

• Getbig V
the left would want to find her guilty, i understand your bantor as you have been proven wrong on so many things and are trying to use sarcasm to hide your ignorance and idiocy...but you should own up to it and then maybe gain a bit of respect back rather than run from your mistakes.
What's the controversy?

She abused her office and she's a fuckin vindictive birdbrain.

God I pray she runs in 2012.

Put her on the ticket with Dan Quayle and use GW Bush as an adviser.

With that brain trust, they are sure to win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What's the controversy?

46% of Americans would still consider her the savior of the party because "she's one of us!"

Dan-O

• Getbig V
What's the controversy?

I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm getting this crazy vibe that you don't like her very much.

Still and all, as I've said before, I'd hit it with extreme prejudice.

But politically, as much as I do confess I like her, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping she's a flash in the pan as far as national politics is concerned.  She's been lambasted (perhaps some of it deservedly, much of it not so) and the damage is done.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL no but they did over trooper gate didnt they which turned out to be nothing as well didnt they?

Perhaps, but that was a legitimate inquiry.

What does this have to do with the fact that O'bama has a birth certificate from a US State?

Which he does... and is all the proof that is required that he is elligible to be President.

Again, if there was even a remote possibility that he was not elligible, either McCain or Clinton would have uncovered that rock long ago.

What I think is interesting is that the people who are most adament that CTers are quacks are the ones running around saying that THIS is a CT.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What's the controversy?

she was then cleared of any wrong doing ethic or legal...240 doesnt seem to recognize that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Perhaps, but that was a legitimate inquiry.

What does this have to do with the fact that O'bama has a birth certificate from a US State?

Which he does... and is all the proof that is required that he is elligible to be President.

Again, if there was even a remote possibility that he was not elligible, either McCain or Clinton would have uncovered that rock long ago.

What I think is interesting is that the people who are most adament that CTers are quacks are the ones running around saying that THIS is a CT.
I never bought into this i think it was bs however 240 seems to like to rag on ppl for believing this or at least giving it thought when he spammed the board for a week straight about palin having an affair with a business partner, her daughter being a gang banging lesbo, and her ethics violations which she was cleared of...but doesnt see the irony and ignorance in his hypocrisy.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I never bought into this i think it was bs however 240 seems to like to rag on ppl for believing this or at least giving it thought when he spammed the board for a week straight about palin having an affair with a business partner, her daughter being a gang banging lesbo, and her ethics violations which she was cleared of...but doesnt see the irony and ignorance in his hypocrisy.

Personally, I do still believe the kid isn't Sarah's but is her daughters, but that's neither here nor there... And the ethics violation... Well, let's say she was cleared, but you can't tell me that it didn't have an appearance of a conflict of interest... It did.

Apparently, she didn't really do anything wrong, and that's fine... but the inquiry was sound.

Obama's been a Senator for how long?

Has been vetted for how long before becoming President?

This entire thing is silly, the guy is obviously legally allowed to hold the office... Or else McCain or Clinton would have found this out long ago and shown the proof.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Personally, I do still believe the kid isn't Sarah's but is her daughters, but that's neither here nor there... And the ethics violation... Well, let's say she was cleared, but you can't tell me that it didn't have an appearance of a conflict of interest... It did.

Apparently, she didn't really do anything wrong, and that's fine... but the inquiry was sound.

Obama's been a Senator for how long?

Has been vetted for how long before becoming President?

This entire thing is silly, the guy is obviously legally allowed to hold the office... Or else McCain or Clinton would have found this out long ago and shown the proof.
completely agree the same can be said about palins daughter being her daughters child if it were true or had any traction it would have been uncovered. Believing that is the equivilant of believing that obama isnt a citizen sorry bro but its true.

whether it appeared to have a conflict of interest or not isnt whats important whats important is that it didnt have a conflict of interest.

I think you are misunderstanding me i dont believe or think ppl should believe the birth certificate sham...just like ppl shouldnt believe that palins daughter is really her oldests daughters, her oldest daughter is a gang banging lesbo, or that she cheated on her husband with a business partner...my beef is with 240's dumb ignorant ass who spammed the board with that shit for a week or two straight and then makes fun of ppl who give credit to obamas birth certificate story.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The document images that Barack Obama has shown online and in the O-Bot favorable sites such as FactCheck.org is NOT, I repeat NOT a birth certificate. A real birth certificate for that time period is hand typed has much more information, such as hospital, age of mother, attending physician, real signatures of mother and witnesses to birth, and has the word "certificate" on it, not certification.

Also, Hawaiian birth registration laws were very lax in the 60s. Registration of a birth in Hawaii could be done for a child born anywhere in the world as long as the mother lived in Hawaii for one year prior to the birth of the child. There are serious doubts about Obama's qualifications per the U.S Constitution's special mandates to serve as the President.  Also there are credible allegations even those images online of the registration of a birth (which is not a birth certificate) have been altered or forged, similar to his forged Draft Registration record document.  That birth document online is being misrepresented as to what it really is and its legal merits.  Even Hawaii courts would not accept what Obama has proffered in a child paternity or support case.

There are different categories of citizens in a legal sense in the USA, i.e., naturalized, native born, and natural born.  And native born is NOT natural born.  To be "natural born" both your parents must be citizens at the time of your birth and you must be born in the USA or a territory under U.S. jurisdiction. There are serious doubts that Obama was even Native Born, i.e., the Kenya allegations. But he is certainly not Natural Born per his own unknowing admission, since his father was never a U.S. citizen of any classification and was in fact a British Subject. Obama has said his father was a British Subject. That is a fact.  Thus Obama is not a NBC, per the constitutional meaning of that, which is what the cases filed at SCOTUS are going to rule on in the Donofrio of NJ case that is there now.

Search google using "Obama Citizenship Donofrio" or "Obama Supreme Court Donofrio" to see more stories on the case. Google has been suppressing current stories if you are not clever enough to include the name of the attorney who filed the case, i.e., Donofrio. For the latest on what Barack Obama has proffered as evidence of his Natural Born Citizenship (NBC) and what he has NOT provided to conclusively prove it beyond any reasonable doubt, and the status of lawsuits at the U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) to force him to prove it or withdraw, see this new website blog I put up a few weeks ago. Spread the word. Feel free to post my comments and blog site URL elsewhere and everywhere. :-)

http://www.obamacitizenshipfacts.org
or
http://www.obamabirthcertificatefacts.org

and
http://americamustknow.com

Mountain Publius Goat

Some have speculated that the reason he does not pruce it is because it also lists the childs' religion.  Guess what it probably says.  Ill give you a hint . . . it starts with "M"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Some have speculated that the reason he does not pruce it is because it also lists the childs' religion.  Guess what it probably says.  Ill give you a hint . . . it starts with "M"
this i could see being a possibility

Decker

• Getbig V
she was then cleared of any wrong doing ethic or legal...240 doesnt seem to recognize that.
No she wasn't cleared of any wrongdoing. 

Branchflower specifically found that “Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110(a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act.”

That part of the act provides that “each public officer holds office as a public trust, and any effort to benefit a personal or financial interest through official action is a violation of that trust.”

Branchflower also found that Palin improperly allowed her husband to use state resources to pressure Monegan.

“The evidence supports the conclusion that Governor Palin, at the least, engaged in ‘official action’ by her inaction if not her active participation or assistance to her husband in attempting to get Trooper Wooten fired [and there is evidence of her active participation],” Branchflower wrote. He found she “knowingly … permitted Todd Palin to use the Governor’s office and the resources of the Governor’s office, including access to state employees, to continue to contact subordinate state employees in an effort to find some way to get Trooper Wooten fired.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14481_Page2.html

Does that look like she was cleared of any wrongdoing?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Wow, Tony was pretty wrong on this one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

OH MY FUKING GOODNESS that was the first report the second report cleared her of any and all wrong doings ethics and legally speaking...do some fuking research

your article printed 10/10
my article printed 11/4

"Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has been cleared by a new report of abuse of power in firing Alaska's top law enforcement official."

SO YES SHE WAS CLEARED OF ANY WRONG DOING  8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Wow, Tony was pretty wrong on this one.
crawl back into that little shit hole of yours boy unless your ready to admit youve been a grade A jackass and ignorant tool of the left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
crawl back into that little shit hole of yours boy unless your ready to admit youve been a grade A jackass and ignorant tool of the left.

yee haw!

Decker

• Getbig V
OH MY FUKING GOODNESS that was the first report the second report cleared her of any and all wrong doings ethics and legally speaking...do some fuking research

your article printed 10/10
my article printed 11/4

SO YES SHE WAS CLEARED OF ANY WRONG DOING  8)
Apparently the independent investigator from the first investigation was wrong when he concluded that Palin:

“The evidence supports the conclusion that Governor Palin, at the least, engaged in ‘official action’ by her inaction if not her active participation or assistance to her husband in attempting to get Trooper Wooten fired [and there is evidence of her active participation],” Branchflower wrote. He found she “knowingly … permitted Todd Palin to use the Governor’s office and the resources of the Governor’s office, including access to state employees, to continue to contact subordinate state employees in an effort to find some way to get Trooper Wooten fired.”

“I conclude that such claims of fear were not bona fide and were offered to provide cover for Palin’s real motivation: to get Trooper Wooten fired for personal family-related reasons,” Branchflower wrote.

How can an independent investigator go from a slam dunk conclusion that an ethics violation to vindication on election night?

Let's take a look:

Mr. Petumenos said the legislative inquiry had determined that Ms. Palin violated the scope of state ethics laws by “inaction,” because she supposedly did not stop her staff and her husband from pressuring Mr. Monegan.

"(so she did in fact engage in the unethical behavior alleged...how could the second report clear her then...)

In the legislative report, the investigator, Stephen E. Branchflower, a former prosecutor in Anchorage, said Ms. Palin had herself applied pressure to get Trooper Wooten dismissed and also let her husband and subordinates press for his firing. The report concluded that she had violated the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/04/us/politics/04palin.html?_r=1

But Mr. Petumenos said the legislative inquiry had not met requirements for finding a violation because it did not cite violations under specific sections of the ethics code.
What?  The independent investigator concluded that there was no violation by Palin b/c a specific statutory reference of her act/omission was not made?

Just what the hell was author of the first report looking at when he found a conclusion of ethical impropriety?

The first report was based on factual findings from an investigation run by the State Legislative Assembly.  The second report was run by Alaska's personnel board...Palin herself filed an ethics complaint with Alaska's Personnel Board

She filed an ethics complaint against herself right before the presidential election?  Why would she do that?

This 'exoneration' stinks to high heaven.

To recap:

1st investigation's conclusion (State Legislative Assembly investigation_:  Palin violated the public trust, violated state ethics laws, and lied about it.

2nd investigation's conclusion (State Personnel Board):  No problem here.

I'll believe the first report.  The second one doesn't mean shit to me.  It reeks of whitewash.

Gov. Sarah Palin wants a state board to review the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan -- taking the unusual step of making an ethics complaint against herself.http://www.adn.com/monegan/story/514163.html

Like I said, this second investigation is whitewash.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Geez get over it already.

If someone threatened your father and tazered a 9 y/o you woudlnt' fire that person???????????? 

The Coach

brutal conspiracy theory.

the same repubs who were shitting on CTs for the last 8 years are suddenly creating gimmicks to share their new obama CTs.   Pussies :)

Not a CT Rob, the cert is locked up in a safe. If he want's this to go away and clear himself all he has to do is produce the ORIGINAL document in person. You know damn well this is no CT.