Author Topic: Operation REPO  (Read 28785 times)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
Operation REPO
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »
Hahaahaha.  This show is funny...

Matt is a big dude.

Watch episodes online
http://www.trutv.com/video/shows/operation-repo.html

spinnis

Re: Operation REPO
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:39:42 AM »
he doesnt look big there, but in the show he is huuuuuge

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »
He must be a real gangster with all those tats and that bottle of hypnotiq behind him!  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 10:43:14 AM »
he doesnt look big there, but in the show he is huuuuuge
he looks big you just have to know what people look like in pictures... pictures make people look waaayyy smaller than they look in real time..unless the guy is super duper lean with smal joints and a super small head and a short body..but most guys will look smaller in photos than they would if you saw em on video or in real life... 

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »
he looks big you just have to know what people look like in pictures... pictures make people look waaayyy smaller than they look in real time..unless the guy is super duper lean with smal joints and a super small head and a short body..but most guys will look smaller in photos than they would if you saw em on video or in real life... 

I don't know...you looked pretty "big" in the shot of you on that dirt bike.  :-*

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »

Yeah, im good att taking photos, so its the oposite with me lol

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »
Its a show about Mexicans taking cars from other Mexicans.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »
Another one.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 11:06:01 AM »

he's no zone capone

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 11:06:17 AM »
these videos look so fake... i like it how there are cameras and sound people all over the place and yet people who get their shit reposessed dont ever beat the shit out of the filming crew.

I mean it's fucking fake, it's the first thing i  would do and any normal man would do.

It's well staged, but ...it's still STAGED.

by the way I m really surprised this bald tuff wanabee guy never gets punched, I mean with so many interventions and the stupid way they act everytime, with the cameras and all, how in hell dont they get their asses kicked badly? 

BECAUSE IT's all STAGED.

They re just doing a good job at filming scenes that seem borderline violent but NEVER really get violent, and that is why you can tell it's fake, cause in real life people would punch the shit out of cameramens and the "repos"'.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 11:09:40 AM »
Operation Repo rocks!

And Matt is bad-ass!  8)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 11:11:02 AM »
Operation Repo rocks!

And Matt is bad-ass!  8)

fuckign retard, it just happens to be better staged than WWF but it's still fucking fake. Too bad you're too dumb to figure it out.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »
white guy has a good build for sure, steels the limelight from the rest of the obese cast.  Probably get
his own show off this.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 11:15:48 AM »
these videos look so fake... i like it how there are cameras and sound people all over the place and yet people who get their shit reposessed dont ever beat the shit out of the filming crew.

I mean it's fucking fake, it's the first thing i  would do and any normal man would do.

It's well staged, but ...it's still STAGED.

by the way I m really surprised this bald tuff wanabee guy never gets punched, I mean with so many interventions and the stupid way they act everytime, with the cameras and all, how in hell dont they get their asses kicked badly? 

BECAUSE IT's all STAGED.

They re just doing a good job at filming scenes that seem borderline violent but NEVER really get violent, and that is why you can teel it's fake, cause in real life people would punch the shit out of cameramens and the "repos"'

Are you suggesting that Jerry Springer sold the rights to a repo show and it was purchased by these guys?

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 11:16:23 AM »
Aaaaannd now they are making a MOVIE for it! 

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 11:17:40 AM »
Are you suggesting that Jerry Springer sold the rights to a repo show and it was purchased by these guys?

i just think professionals are creating these stupid shows to appeal to the average joe. It's just another fake "reality" show but some people obviously can't even figure this. Pathetic.

Show makers are going to make even more realistic shows in the future, but it's still a fucking scripted show...if people can't tell right now, it's pretty scary.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 11:18:44 AM »
                                      MY FAVORITE SHOW!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »
                                      MY FAVORITE SHOW!

why doesn't it surprise me  ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
why doesn't it surprise me  ::)

i dunno................... ....................why?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »
the Wont Give Up That Easy episode looked pretty real...white guy got pissed as hell

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 11:25:25 AM »
i just think professionals are creating these stupid shows to appeal to the average joe. It's just another fake "reality" show but some people obviously can't even figure this. Pathetic.

Show makers are going to make even more realistic shows in the future, but it's still a fucking scripted show...if people can't tell right now, it's pretty scary.

Waaaiiiiit!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that Reno 911 IS FAKE!!???  Im devistated...

I Dont plan on recovering..

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
erm...

when you're being filmed for a TV show arent you suposed to ALLOW EM TO USE YOUR IMAGE on TV ? why arent these people faces BLURRIED ?

Do you really think real people would allow TV to show em off in these situations?

They could sue the tv show makers for showing their faces in videos dont you think?

so why dont they?  because they are HIRED CHARACTERS WHO FOLLOW A FUCKING SCRIPT dumbasses.

Arvilla, but we all know this, has a brain the size of a peanut that's why he's enjoying this kind of retarded shows that are specially designed for people like him. Just too fucking dumb to understand it's a scripted show.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
 ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 11:33:01 AM »

Arvilla, but we all know this, has a brain the size of a peanut that's why he's enjoying this kind of retarded shows that are specially designed for people like him. Just too fucking dumb to understand it's a scripted show.

Take the stick outta ur ass dude! (and the "Hard-on" you seem to have for me latley)
it's all just fun and entertainment!!!