Author Topic: What physique do you realistically strive for ??  (Read 27459 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: What physique do you realistically strive for ??
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »
Well im here now, and my goal is to be at the second one someday. Mentzer might've been crazy near the end, but he had an awesome physique in his day.
impressive build dude.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2008, 04:47:56 PM »
Wow thanks guys. I just turned 19 and have a long way to go to get that Mentzer build.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
Wow thanks guys. I just turned 19 and have a long way to go to get that Mentzer build.
holy shit, you're one big 19 year old.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »
thanks man, i was 145lbs at 17 and that's when i started... lots of wendy's went into that lol.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:34 PM »
holy shit, you're one big 19 year old.

Man I missed the boat.I've been lifting forever and don't look anything like Pavol.you mean to tell me all I need is some test and deca to look like him ??? :-\

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2008, 04:54:54 PM »
Well im here now, and my goal is to be at the second one someday. Mentzer might've been crazy near the end, but he had an awesome physique in his day.
is this a dell inspiron laptop in the background? with the whites lines ?

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »
is this a dell inspiron laptop in the background? with the whites lines ?

Yep, good eye. I'm not a gamer so it's pretty much all i need for school and the internet.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
impressive build dude.
How can you tell if it's impressive when its shirted and in the dark (not saying it isn't but by that pic you can't tell the bodyfat, etc.)?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »
This is pretty good for me right here.  Though I probably drink too much beer to get that lean.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2008, 05:29:33 PM »
How can you tell if it's impressive when its shirted and in the dark (not saying it isn't but by that pic you can't tell the bodyfat, etc.)?

Sorry man, I had my ceiling fan light on and that's as bright as it gets.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2008, 05:30:27 PM »

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2008, 05:36:43 PM »
a few of these physiques on this thread ive obtained in my own way, super lean look or that tan tart with the black up top is not that hard to obtain aslong as the diet is on point and you know what your doing in the gym for sum years and also with some decient supplements.

toke me about ten years of training to learn my body and how to get the look i want. but to strive for a pavol jab look. I highly doubt that would be realistic to most even on gear. but yeah i do think thats a great look to strive for...
I

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
So it's obvious most of us aren't gonna look like Ronnie or Dorian anytime soon, but is there a physique in the fitness or bodybuilding industry that you would like to  have or strive for ???

for me personally it's something like Pavol Jablonicky, nothing insane, certainly achievable with years of dedicated training, nutrition and gear :)

Also this,  that's my ideal physique.

Eq gotta stand by my fellow Canadian brothers, but dude, that is a crazy statement. 

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »
Eq gotta stand by my fellow Canadian brothers, but dude, that is a crazy statement. 
Hey, whatever helps this delusional tool sleep better at night.. :-\

body88

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
I got away from sheer size a few years back.  I am an ecto - meso, so I will never be above 190-195 lbs at a low bf. I dig my pizza on the weekends, my wine and drinking beers with my buddies to much to live the bb lifestyle 100%.  I train hard, and I have a fast metab, so a more functional physique is best for me.  I am about six foot, and I strive to have an athletic looks like this dude:

I think that these bloated bb's of today look like shit. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »
Hey, whatever helps this delusional tool sleep better at night.. :-\

Honestly I wouldn't even consider Pavol a tier 2 or 3 guy.  He's awesome man, he's a tier 1 guy for sure!!

I couldn't even fathom that physique, on tons of drugs or not.  And I'm pretty disciplined and regimented in diet and training.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »
I got away from sheer size a few years back.  I am an ecto - meso, so I will never be above 190-195 lbs at a low bf. I dig my pizza on the weekends, my wine and drinking beers with my buddies to much to live the bb lifestyle 100%.  I train hard, and I have a fast metab, so a more functional physique is best for me.  I am about six foot, and I strive to have an athletic looks like this dude:

I think that these bloated bb's of today look like shit. 

Would you also wear a hat like that?
Z

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2008, 06:05:07 PM »
You guys are all fucked and delusional, I never said 'to look exactly 100% like him' just meant it in general terms to have a similar build. Sorry half you don't seem to even work out or eat properly and maybe have no ambitions or goals, I like reaching high and shooting for the stars, half of you guys give up before you even get a half decent physique. You think Ronnie would have been multiple Mr.O if he had just kept going like he did in '92 ???  I'm not delusional I've had friends who have become top level competitors and pro's because they had good work ethic and tons of good drugs, not because of genetics.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »
You guys are all fucked and delusional, I never said 'to look exactly 100% like him' just meant it in general terms to have a similar build. Sorry half you don't seem to even work out or eat properly and maybe have no ambitions or goals, I like reaching high and shooting for the stars, half of you guys give up before you even get a half decent physique. You think Ronnie would have been multiple Mr.O if he had just kept going like he did in '92 ???  I'm not delusional I've had friends who have become top level competitors and pro's because they had good work ethic and tons of good drugs, not because of genetics.

::)
Z

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2008, 06:09:37 PM »
Honestly I wouldn't even consider Pavol a tier 2 or 3 guy.  He's awesome man, he's a tier 1 guy for sure!!

I couldn't even fathom that physique, on tons of drugs or not.  And I'm pretty disciplined and regimented in diet and training.
Exactly, you're spot on.

Pavol was a top pro for years, the guy looks ridiculous.  That physique is unattainable for most people, "Captain Equipoise needs to put the crack pipe down.. ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2008, 06:10:23 PM »

I'll be 100% honest here.  This is my maxed natural potential, strict diet and training hard as hell for a long ass time.  Even with some awesome drugs I couldn't look half as good as that Pavol guy.  No way.  I'm not being negative just realistic with what god gave me.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »
I'll be 100% honest here.  This is my maxed natural potential, strict diet and training hard as hell for a long ass time.  Even with some awesome drugs I couldn't look half as good as that Pavol guy.  No way.  I'm not being negative just realistic with what god gave me.

You look awesome, XFACTOR. Now go pull ho's, you've earned it.

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

Maybe one day... ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »
"yes take your vitamines and go to the gym and you will look like this in no time!"

best regards

pavol

Z

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »

My hero!!