Author Topic: "backwards worn tshirts with enormous cutout holes from sleeve to waist present"  (Read 2065 times)

Alex23

-The great MOS.

What the deal with that anyway? Am I getting too old and not getting it anymore?

A saw a tool yesterday having his torn after it got caught on a bar when he trolled by.

Will he cut another one?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Hahahhaaha,

I love seeing these twinks try to show off their imaginary lats.

Talk about delusional

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
shirt open sleeve to waist at gym---- theyre trying to show hip flexors

dov

• Getbig IV
 seriously, does a grown man not look rather pathetic with his cut out spaghetti strap t-shirt.. i mean, these guys spend actual time cutting out these patterns with scissors, trying it on, model it in the mirror, ask their fat ass wives how it looks, cut the neck line a little lower, and then wear this shit in public b/c they think it looks good....you gotta be kiddin me!  OH BROTHER!         .....................

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Hahahhaaha,

Talk about delusional

That's not Bono Weegar Falcon

Alex23

It's fashion ridiculousness.

Men wear these as a sign of "life experience". In other words, it's a "look how worn my t-shirt is. I have had this t-shirt for so long, it's been with me everywhere. I'm a man of many travels and experiences and am to be respected". Like the way it was cool to have a pair of well-worn Levis.

Which I guess isn't too corny, except that when you buy them pre-made like that, it's actually very corny, phony, and you're just a wagon jumper.

Several tools wear an underarmor shirt under it...

gives you that musketeer look..

Alex23

The under-shirt look serves two purposes, depending on your build:

1. If  you're fat, the under shirt helps tighten up the man boobs whilst pulling in the waist, so that you appear more mesomorphic than your rather rotund shape would exude

2. If you're skinny, the under-shirt adds an immediate 10 pounds of upper body bulk, so you don't look like the strawman from Wizard of Oz. This, by the way, is a classic move pulled by every skinny guy at a bodybuilding tradeshow.

Does this applies to long sleeve underarmor shit + ridiculously sleeves cutout shirt on top?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
haha good stuff alex
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Does this applies to long sleeve underarmor shit + ridiculously sleeves cutout shirt on top?
homeless garbage has been dressing like that since they banned mandatory mental hospitals

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
That's not Bono Weegar Falcon

ha ha, Jeff McFarland looking swole as usual.
Deep Tissue Massage

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I agree, at La Fitness they are everywhere.  Funny thing is, I can't recall a single person with any significant amount of muscle mass wearing one ever. 

Alex23

I agree, at La Fitness they are everywhere.  Funny thing is, I can't recall a single person with any significant amount of muscle mass wearing one ever. 

Hahaha!!! liquid_c, my sleevless tools are all in LA fitness.. san marcos, Vista...

where are your tools at ;D ?

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Same exact place.  I'll have to say hi next time I see you their.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
-The great MOS.

What the deal with that anyway? Am I getting too old and not getting it anymore?

A saw a tool yesterday having his torn after it got caught on a bar when he trolled by.

Will he cut another one?

I didn't know we went to the same gym.  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Hahahhaaha,

Talk about delusional

Isn't that the Eastern Europe look?
As empty as paradise

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
thats the with one feet in the grave look.

Alex23

Same exact place.  I'll have to say hi next time I see you their.

no shit ;D

Come by and say Hi next time you're around ;D