Author Topic: how much money do retired bodybuilders make? what do they do?  (Read 3771 times)

J Grey

how much money do retired bodybuilders make? what do they do?
« on: December 01, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »
their only career was bodybuilding, so if they bodybuild from 19 to 40 without getting any education
what are they left with?  ???
they can't bodybuild forever, I wonder how much guys like Zane and Matarazzo and other retired bodybuilders make

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: how much money do retired bodybuilders make? what do they do?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »
Maybe they can get a job that doesnt require much of an education? Im sure there's jobs like that, Im sure these jobs are important to society and I'm glad there's people doing these jobs.

Z

J Grey

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »
Maybe they can get a job that doesnt require much of an education? Im sure there's jobs like that, Im sure these jobs are important to society and I'm glad there's people doing these jobs.

ofcourse we all need some uneducated people to be cashiers and toilet cleaners who would do it if they didn't

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »
even educated people will have to do these jobs in the future with the opening of borders and massive immigration from the third world to the north worldwide.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »

translation:  "The world needs ditch-diggers too"   ;D

Actually, I agree with Blupo (mark this one in the calendar).  I and many others couldn't live the way we do without the millions of people out there doing the dirty work that needs doing.  Here's to their lives of quiet desperation, and the blue-collar "work ethic" that makes the world go 'round!  ;)

Ron: "I am lazy."

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

translation:  "The world needs ditch-diggers too"   ;D

Actually, I agree with Blupo (mark this one in the calendar).  I and many others couldn't live the way we do without the millions of people out there doing the dirty work that needs doing.  Here's to their lives of quiet desperation, and the blue-collar "work ethic" that makes the world go 'round!  ;)

Thank you Johhny Falcon! :)
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 08:34:34 PM »
Personal training, drug dealing, running/owning gyms, starting clothing/supplement lines, et cetera. Of course, there's always man-whoring 4 pay.....
HAHA, RON.....

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »
I bet Wheeler connects people but doesn't sell? I'd bet my bottom dollar though that Yates is pushing over in England. And I'd bet anything that Kamali is full blown pushing in the North East. What about that sick looking fella Prince? How do you think he gets by? I could be wrong? This is just my opinion.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 09:17:23 PM »
This is the problem with so called 'professional bodybuilders' guys who competed in Arnold's era didnt' have these problems, they had goals, families, ambitions, not like the losers of today, they think they're special, so they train, eat and sleep. Remember, being a full time bodybuilder doesn't allow time for such trivial things like a job or career!

fucking lazy losers.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 09:19:22 PM »
None. They're retired.

Nothing.
a

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »
This is the problem with so called 'professional bodybuilders' guys who competed in Arnold's era didnt' have these problems, they had goals, families, ambitions, not like the losers of today, they think they're special, so they train, eat and sleep. Remember, being a full time bodybuilder doesn't allow time for such trivial things like a job or career!

fucking lazy losers.

Who are the losers of today?  I don't think the current crop is any more or less of "losers" than any other bunch. 

Remember, Arnold and Franco didn't have to hold jobs, thanks to Uncle Joe.  Those guys were certainly a special breed, but they were also very lucky to be living at a time when the fitness movement was just getting underway. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
Who are the losers of today?  I don't think the current crop is any more or less of "losers" than any other bunch. 

Remember, Arnold and Franco didn't have to hold jobs, thanks to Uncle Joe.  Those guys were certainly a special breed, but they were also very lucky to be living at a time when the fitness movement was just getting underway. 
I could have sworn I've seen pics of Arnold and Franco laying bricks or some shit like that, and didn't they run a construction company or something?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »
I could have sworn I've seen pics of Arnold and Franco laying bricks or some shit like that, and didn't they run a construction company or something?

Yes. And as a child, I worked in the coal mines for 23 hours a day, so my sweet old granny could afford her medicine.

a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 05:23:50 AM »
Yes. And as a child, I worked in the coal mines for 23 hours a day, so my sweet old granny could afford her medicine.

You're a gentleman and a scholar. The world would be a better place if only more men were like you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

J Grey

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 06:42:07 AM »

please tell me you don't have to tell me you're joking  :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 07:05:16 AM »

I'm thinking the construction worker thing was one of Uncle Joe's PR schemes.  Cop, cowboy, soldier, indian chief, and leather clad dude were secondary options.

I laboured for bricklayers for about 2 weeks once.  This is not a job... that you want.