Author Topic: The most test  (Read 5459 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
The most test
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »
Just curious, how many of you have run big fat ass doses of test before? More then 1000mg/wk.

Anyone? What were your experiences?

If you never have, that's fine, but I'd rather have the guys that have speak on it, since guys that haven't really can't.

I've always wanted to run 1750mg/wk at least once in my life just to see how I reacted. I've run 1000mg/wk of HG and UG test and I've run 1350mg/wk of UG test but would one day like to give 1750mg/wk of legit HG test a try. Want do it though till I get my ass back in full swing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: The most test
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »
an amp a day sure sounds nice, huh.. lol..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:47 PM »
the highest dose of test i ever did was 2,000 mgs a week for three weeks straight and noticed a lot more aggressiveness in the gym...felt like superman...not to mention i was also on 50mgs of dbol which added to it lol...i liked the feeling and gains from it but noticed i was more irritable

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »
an amp a day sure sounds nice, huh.. lol..

Yes it does.

I know the protocol police would knock it, and it's not something I'd ever tell anyone else to do, but if done right it could really be something.

Odds are in the next year or so I'll give it a try.

the highest dose of test i ever did was 2,000 mgs a week for three weeks straight and noticed a lot more aggressiveness in the gym...felt like superman...not to mention i was also on 50mgs of dbol which added to it lol...i liked the feeling and gains from it but noticed i was more irritable

So you dropped it just because you were irritable? Was it that bad?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »
Yes it does.

I know the protocol police would knock it, and it's not something I'd ever tell anyone else to do, but if done right it could really be something.

yeah.. you just posted that you know most pros maintain on 2 grams and build on 3 and half grams... so if you wanna look like a pro you gotta use hormones like a pro(eat like a pro, train like a pro...ect ect).. so why not use 1750... its not expensive or anything..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »
yeah.. you just posted that you know most pros maintain on 2 grams and build on 3 and half grams... so if you wanna look like a pro you gotta use hormones like a pro(eat like a pro, train like a pro...ect ect).. so why not use 1750... its not expensive or anything..

Honestly, I don't want to look like a pro.

I don't eat that heavy anymore, I don't have aspirations to be enormous.

When I do it, the bulk of it will be spent in a calorie deficit. When ever I get back into the swing of things in a more full blown way, I'll spend a little bit of time bulking up and then diet down with that dose of test. Just want to see if I can get to a really low BF% and hold more mass then I ever have. Pretty much just for myself, and nothing else.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 03:33:40 AM »
classic cycle for "pro" i know 1test/day for 30 days with other stuff(deca...)
asstropin

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 04:23:00 AM »
Just curious, how many of you have run big fat ass doses of test before? More then 1000mg/wk.

Anyone? What were your experiences?

If you never have, that's fine, but I'd rather have the guys that have speak on it, since guys that haven't really can't.

I've always wanted to run 1750mg/wk at least once in my life just to see how I reacted. I've run 1000mg/wk of HG and UG test and I've run 1350mg/wk of UG test but would one day like to give 1750mg/wk of legit HG test a try. Want do it though till I get my ass back in full swing.

Never ran that much test, 1200mg was tops for me.  Just make sure your BP does not get too out of control.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 04:53:41 AM »
1200 was the most for me felt like a blowfish I ran it for about 8 weeks...felt like crap all day
untill I was at the gym strong as hell.

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 06:19:00 AM »
1200 is my most. But some guys I know run 2000 per week.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 06:25:43 AM »
One time I ran 2000mg of test a week for two weeks. Two 10ml vials. Didn't notice anything too crazy until about a week or so later. At that point I wanted to fuck everything that moved & about two weeks after that a slight bit of gyno (which went away). Just an experiment to see what happened.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 06:35:02 AM »
Never ran that much test, 1200mg was tops for me.  Just make sure your BP does not get too out of control.

You know I've never had any problems with BP when it comes to test. Tren and and some orals are the only things that have been problems for me but never huge ones.

One time I ran 2000mg of test a week for two weeks. Two 10ml vials. Didn't notice anything too crazy until about a week or so later. At that point I wanted to fuck everything that moved & about two weeks after that a slight bit of gyno (which went away). Just an experiment to see what happened.

You know it's funny, if I run 1000mg/wk my sex drive is not what I'd call through the roof.

Now 250mg every 7-10 days and some HCG here and there and then my sex drive is through the roof.

Truth be told guys this will be something I'm doing for the proBB.com website.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 06:36:30 AM »
You know it's funny, if I run 1000mg/wk my sex drive is not what I'd call through the roof.

Now 250mg every 7-10 days and some HCG here and there and then my sex drive is through the roof.

Truth be told guys this will be something I'm doing for the proBB.com website.

My sex drive always goes up on cycle but this was crazy. I had insane night sweats for a month afterward too.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »
My sex drive always goes up on cycle but this was crazy. I had insane night sweats for a month afterward too.

I've never had insane sex drive while on cycle. It's highest point is if I come off and immediately run 10 days of HCG 1000iu/ed...that sends it through the roof.

Not saying my sex drive falls into the floor when on cycle, I'd say it stays pretty consistent and maybe it's up a little compared to being off, but nothing like what I hear some of you guys experience. Like always, everyone is a little different.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 09:35:44 AM »
Yes it does.

So you dropped it just because you were irritable? Was it that bad?

noo i didnt drop it just because of the increased irratibility...because i can control my emotions...i dropped that high dose because i felt the money i was spending wasnt worth it...i get awesome gains at 750 to 1,000 mgs weekly...but it was pretty awesome throwing up 405 like it was a BISCUIT!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 09:37:19 AM »
I've never had insane sex drive while on cycle. It's highest point is if I come off and immediately run 10 days of HCG 1000iu/ed...that sends it through the roof.

Not saying my sex drive falls into the floor when on cycle, I'd say it stays pretty consistent and maybe it's up a little compared to being off, but nothing like what I hear some of you guys experience. Like always, everyone is a little different.

test and dbol turns me into a wild horny gorilla! i wanna bang over and over again! love it

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 10:51:15 AM »
heard on many forum that over 2000mg/week you become a "thermogenic", your body temperature increase...?
asstropin

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
1600mg for 2 months.  600 of that was HG and the rest was some UG stuff.  Felt pretty good actually, no adverse sides really.  At that much test it was easy to push myself too far in the gym.  I had to back off a several times because I felt like I could just keep going and going and going.  Sex drive was about the same as it is on 800mg, not any different.  Recovery time seemed to be a bit better as well.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 11:29:34 AM »
1600mg for 2 months.  600 of that was HG and the rest was some UG stuff.  Felt pretty good actually, no adverse sides really.  At that much test it was easy to push myself too far in the gym.  I had to back off a several times because I felt like I could just keep going and going and going.  Sex drive was about the same as it is on 800mg, not any different.  Recovery time seemed to be a bit better as well.
lol you shoulda just kept 'goin and goin'... at least IMO thats when you really get some growth stimulation.. whenever i get those kinda workouts i always noticed an immidiete jump in size in whatever body part that was..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »
heard on many forum that over 2000mg/week you become a "thermogenic", your body temperature increase...?

It did...I was waking up at least once a night to change shirts.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 11:57:16 AM »
It did...I was waking up at least once a night to change shirts.

I am noticing now on 1gram a week I have to wear a shirt at night to keep from soaking the sheets.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »
lol you shoulda just kept 'goin and goin'... at least IMO thats when you really get some growth stimulation.. whenever i get those kinda workouts i always noticed an immidiete jump in size in whatever body part that was..

When you're older and are more susceptible to injury, caution isn't as easily thrown to the wind as it once was =)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »
When you're older and are more susceptible to injury, caution isn't as easily thrown to the wind as it once was =)
ah but come on, those days are so much FUN

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
I am noticing now on 1gram a week I have to wear a shirt at night to keep from soaking the sheets.

jt

Normally without any AAS I soak the sheets through a shirt anyway.  :-\

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
1200mg of sus was my top whack......... that was along with 400 decca and 50mg db,,, all hg..... was great, eat like a pig, constantly swollen.... good times!