Author Topic: what do you do when the heaviest dumbbell in the gym gets too light for you?  (Read 6944 times)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
I'd be surprised if more then 5% of the people on this site actually went past the 100lb dumbells, for ANY exercise.

I only go past the 100lb db's on incline presses, flat presses, one arm rows, shrugs... i can do the 95's on overhead press but only for a few right now.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I only go past the 100lb db's on incline presses, flat presses, one arm rows, shrugs... i can do the 95's on overhead press but only for a few right now.

Just saying, you see all these people complaining about lack of 200lb. dumbbells, yet most of the ones complaining are 120lb. twinks that couldn't even roll a 200lb. dumbell.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Just saying, you see all these people complaining about lack of 200lb. dumbbells, yet most of the ones complaining are 120lb. twinks that couldn't even roll a 200lb. dumbell.

Yeah, you're probably right. Even if I needed the 200's, i wouldn't bother complaining about it. If anyone really is that strong on here and has a problem with using a barbell instead, then change gyms.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
highest i ever used was 120
Valhalla awaits.